Rouge vs. Venom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Faceman
confused

MightyEInherjar
Rouge is a color...

Faceman
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
Rouge is a color... Rogue. So who wins?

SpunkySmurph
I really, really want to say Rogue. But, I don't think I could

Scoobless
What is Rogue's current powerset?... is it still Sunfire's abilities?

galan7777777
i hafta go with venom

golem370
Rogue is the winner she is stronger imo and faster

juggernaut66666
current venom is around class 60-70

Kid Kurdy
I think this is classic Rogue against classic Venom.

Hard to tell who will be the last one standing...

(thinks very hard)

I give up sad I don't know who will win.

blind faith
I'd like Venom to win this but I don't think he will.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think he is just gonna lie down and give up. But Rogue has crazy fire-power and would cause Venom serious trouble.

I say Rogue wins, unless someone comes with a convinving argument.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
current venom is around class 60-70

stormfront13
rouge still has sunfires powers...she wins

Scoobless
The guy just said it was classic Rogue ... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Venom can take a hell of a lot of punishment... but Rogue really only needs to touch him... probably .... if that power works on symbiotes I mean

stormfront13
Originally posted by Scoobless

um...no he didn't check again

Tassadar
Venom eats her brains.

Scoobless
Originally posted by stormfront13
um...no he didn't check again

Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
classic Rogue against classic Venom.

Unless the thread starter specifies it differently, I'm going to continue to assume that it's the most well known version

jinzin

Venom can take a hell of a lot of punishment... but Rogue really only needs to touch him... probably .... if that power works on symbiotes I mean can she absorb a symbiote?

secondly, can she absorb a symbiote before eddie shoves it down her windpipe? confused

something's telling me nu-uh on this one..

especially if we consider that spiderman has given rogue a hard time on more than a couple of occasions as well as the fact the he's also given ms. marvel hell as well....

since rogue got taken down by 3 hits from sabretooth, I don't see her winning much against venom... a guy who's stood up to juggernaught.

stormfront13
Unless the thread starter specifies it differently, I'm going to continue to assume that it's the most well known version

the rules state that it's the most current version unless stated by the thread starter otherwise. faceman...the actual thread starter( not kid kurby) did not state classic, so by forum rules it's current rogue which just happens to have sunfires powers. also, i like your little quote manipulation there. kurby stated that he only thought it was classic rogue.

Scoobless
Originally posted by stormfront13
i like your little quote manipulation there. kurby stated that he only thought it was classic rogue.

Yeah... I was just trying to sneak that one by you as I had only skimmed the other posts and didn't realise who had said it

stick out tongue

Originally posted by jinzin
can she absorb a symbiote?

secondly, can she absorb a symbiote before eddie shoves it down her windpipe? confused

something's telling me nu-uh on this one..

That's what I was wondering... if she can absorb the symbiote like she does to other people .... which I would assume she could as she's absorbed aliens and gods before... then stuffing tendrils down her throat would be a bad move as all of the symbiote's strength would be drained within a few moments of contact

Sam Z
That's what I was wondering... if she can absorb the symbiote like she does to other people .... which I would assume she could as she's absorbed aliens and gods before... then stuffing tendrils down her throat would be a bad move as all of the symbiote's strength would be drained within a few moments of contact
I don't think she can absorb Symbiote. What powers she's supposed to absorb? She'll turn into black goo or something? confused

Jyppe
Originally posted by Sam Z
I don't think she can absorb Symbiote. What powers she's supposed to absorb? She'll turn into black goo or something? confused

Same thing as she does with humans. She absorbs it's lifeforce..

Sam Z
Originally posted by Jyppe
Same thing as she does with humans. She absorbs it's lifeforce.. So in case of humans she absorbs life force, in case of mutants she absorbs their power, it's hard to say what would happen if she tries it on symbiote. Look how it reacted on Rider's Penance Stare for example, it's hard to predict... Anyway, since it is current Rogue she has sunfire powers, thus she wins.

galan7777777
Originally posted by galan7777777
i hafta go with venom ^ venom2

juggernaut66666
venom is so much faster then rouge

harri
venom is the best

harri
current venom is actually 70-80 tonn strenth

Jyppe
Originally posted by Sam Z
So in case of humans she absorbs life force, in case of mutants she absorbs their power, it's hard to say what would happen if she tries it on symbiote. Look how it reacted on Rider's Penance Stare for example, it's hard to predict... Anyway, since it is current Rogue she has sunfire powers, thus she wins.

Yeah, Venom has no chance against the current one, but I'd say he'd defeat the old Rogue, if she isn't allowed to use her absorbing powers. They're pretty much on par in strenght..

I'd say Rogue's powers would work on Venom, as Styx's power did.

ankur29
venom is physically her superior in brute strrength .....much stronger

current venom is well over 50 tons

Jyppe
Originally posted by ankur29

venom is physically her superior in brute strrength .....much stronger

current venom is well over 50 tons

You know what's funny? People here list Venom as over 50 tonner as he's never even stated to be 50 tons at all. He hasn't shown impressive feats, but never has it been stated in a handbook..

Of course I belive he's 50 tonner, but not very much over that..

Superboy Prime
Isn't it obvious what would happen to Rogue if she touched a symbiote?

She would start drooling non-stop Duh.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.