Employee of the month

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RZA
This seems like another one of those stupid funny type comedies, a la 'Dodgeball' and a few others I can't seem to recall right now, which for some reason I seem to enjoy or at the very least get some good laughs from.

Dane Cook seems to be the hot comedic ticket right now and everyone wants to jump on his bandwagon. Jessica Simpson is also in this. I didn't see the 'Dukes of Hazard' but I did see her in a Twilight Zone ep and she wasn't that bad actually. Anyway, bit of a moot pt, it's a comedy, no real acting skills needed for this movie or for her role playing the pretty girl every guy is after.

Oh, one last thing, it's made by the same dudes who made 'Wedding Crashers' which I somewhat enjoyed but I didn't like how they actually tried to throw in a semi-pathetic attempt at a real love story there at the end.

Anyway, I hope it's like totally stupid, because then I might get some enjoyment out of it.

forumcrew
jessica did very little in dukes other than look good. this could be funny

SheWants
This movie looks like it's going to suck big time.

Jessica Simpson with a job? Yeah right.

Tptmanno1
I wanna see this just to laugh at Dane Cook, with good comedic timing and all that shit, trying to play off Jessica Simpson, who has all the acting talent of a brick wall.

Mr Parker
yeah I agree with you about Jessica simpson.this one I think i will wait till its on video where i can rent it at the library for free.

Kayne Archeron
Dane Cook = Yes
Jessica Simpson = No

Yes + No = Paradox

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.