Death Crisis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sarahmier
Death Crisis

In 2009 an elite team of seven was created for special high class emergences such as terrorists, Bomb threats and others. The eight members were trained in varies combat styles and also gun play. Each member of the team was better when it came to a specific scenario so the team of elites was very well balanced out. In late 2012 a meteor thrashed the planet and burrowed inside the ground. After a complete year people started changing, the worlds murder increased a whole 60%. Murder was at a all time high and regulated police forces could not do a thing about it. Not all men and woman were affected by this change but more than half of the world was. After another year men and woman started devouring the people that where not reacting to the change and transformed them in the creatures as well. Finally the military and most of the worlds government realized they were dealing with zombies. The scientist that were left in the world pinpointed the location of the meteor that hit and sent the special force team into the giant series of tunnels leading to the master spore located on the meteor . So the Team of seven was sent down to destroy the spore.

Ok Basic rules. I dont think I need to display the basic rules
have fun big grin

Sam couldent sleep at all knowing what him and his comrades where going agenst. He keep waking up in the middle of the night, Splash some water on his face and get back to bed. But before he new it the Siron sounded off and he knew it was time. He jolted out of bed Took a shower put his uniform on and met the rest of the team. It wasent that he was worried about what was going to happen it was just he and the rest of his comrades have never heard of such a thing happening and they where not trained to kill monsters and beasts , thats what he was worrired about. SO he set off and met the rest of the team at HQ.

" Good morning all how did you sleep' He said as he holsterd his gun. " Allrigt the head of research is going to drop us off at the crater in 4 hours so get everything you need and get ready' He shouted as if he was worried. " Im not leading this oparation I was just asked to say that so meet you all back here in four Hours" He saluted then walked away.

AOR
Joe Black was standing in the back of the room as Sam walked in. Joe was wearing a heavy trench coat and a matching hat. The front of the hat bended to cover his eyes as he tilted his head down. It was a personal sacrifice that he humble himself do to his "humanoid modifications". God knows how many times he would like to stare someone down as his retinal scanners rotated clockwise, counter clock, simultaneously, or in different directions; just to see the expression on their faces. Granted, he didn't ask for this ability, but after the first assault of the zombies, pretty much everything had to go. From his eyes all the was down to his toes something was at least tinkered with. Well since we're down here we might as well fix this he recalled as much of the anesthetics ran out. But here he stood, the governments pride and joy.

Joe met Sam's salute with an inclination from his head. He stepped off the wall and made his way back into his room. He removed the coat to reveal a tight spandex covering his entire body. He began to put on basic body armor. The ministry of defense insisted that he be given basic light infantry armor.Joe is a man of stealth and is very unlikely to attract attention to himself. He was granted what ever range of weapons he wanted but only selected a Ka-bar with a hilt covered in compressed leather of standard design, an FN pistol, a SC-20K (FN F2000 Tactical), with a sniper for fun. Once finished he towered armed and ready. he wore a mask that covered his entire head and face save two opening for his artificial eyes. Other than the two metallic openings he was a being of black, and stood waiting at the rendezvous point.

John!attheDisco
Andrew Pitt returned Sam's salute and made his way to his room. He was vain, and items such as cologne, hair gels, and razors lay strewn on the floor. He also had a bench press, but he was currently looking for his shirt and shorts, which he found and put on. He then selected an assault rifle as his weapon. Of course, he could always resort to his fists, which he actually preferred. He now made his way back to where they had met earlier today and saw Joe, asking him, "Are you ready?"

AOR
Originally posted by John!attheDisco
Andrew Pitt returned Sam's salute and made his way to his room. He was vain, and items such as cologne, hair gels, and razors lay strewn on the floor. He also had a bench press, but he was currently looking for his shirt and shorts, which he found and put on. He then selected an assault rifle as his weapon. Of course, he could always resort to his fists, which he actually preferred. He now made his way back to where they had met earlier today and saw Joe, asking him, "Are you ready?"

Joe titled his head systematically in the direction of the address, it was Andrew. "I am as ready as I'll ever be," came Joe's almost metallic response, no doubt from vocal enhancement to match voice recognition. He titled his head towards the air and sniffed twice, he smiled beneath his mask, a rare quality to ever be performed by him, "you wont be needing cologne where your going, kid."

Bocaj
Atkins looked around at the others packing their things getting ready. He figured he should do the same as them. He walked into his small room and opened up a small drawer. It made a small rattling sound from the bullets he had more ammo packs then he could count he hadn't carried this much in a long while though. He stuffed them into his large pack along with the shotgun shells his two weapons of choice he wouldn't shoot from a distance, never. He found it to be a waste of ammo and up close he would probably do more damage. He put on his holsters and stuck his handguns in. Then he strapped his shotgun across his back and sheathed his bowie knife. strapping it across the lower part of his leg.

Miracle
Sienna sat on a far corner of the room. She looked at her teammates but she did not wave or say hi. She was in all for the job and her innability to make friends easily which in the job was easy since most got killed all the time and she did not want to get to know her team otherwise she would get attached to them and would have to mourn them if they died. It was a cold position to assume but she knew it was lighter on her heart that way.

John!attheDisco
Originally posted by AOR
Joe titled his head systematically in the direction of the address, it was Andrew. "I am as ready as I'll ever be," came Joe's almost metallic response, no doubt from vocal enhancement to match voice recognition. He titled his head towards the air and sniffed twice, he smiled beneath his mask, a rare quality to ever be performed by him, "you wont be needing cologne where your going, kid."

"That's probably true, but it can't hurt, can it?" Drew replied. He then acknowledged Sienna's presence in the room with a nod and "Hey." He knew she didn't want to talk, but he didn't want to come across the same way, and anyway, he cared more about what people thought of him than he did of himself, and there's not much he wouldn't do to please others.

Bocaj
He walked over to the mirror and shaved off his facial hair it would be the last time he'd get to shave in awhile. He picked up the white hand towel and wiped off his shaving creme with it. Atkins turned and walked over to his small cot and picked up his bag slinging over his left shoulder. He walked out of his room and looked at the others still preparing he never took much time with his stuff he was quick on his feet and always ready to move on once one thing was accomplished.
That had probably been the reason he had dropped out of school it moved to slow for him he was a quick learner and wouldn't wait for the slower ones.
Atkins walked towards the others with a smile and looked at Drew. "Hi," he said. "I'm Atkins," he finished holding out his hand. He figured he'd be living in the same area with all of these people for awhile and he should get to know them.

Miracle
Sienna looked over at Drew and managed a small wave and a grin. She then continued to scribble down on a notebook she had. She kapt writing some stuff. Private stuff which was why she kept a bit away from the others to avoid them trying to look at what she was doing.

JaehSkywalker
((no sign-up thread you just jump in?))

Sarahmier
(( No there was a sign up you just missed it sad ))

John!attheDisco
Originally posted by Bocaj
He walked over to the mirror and shaved off his facial hair it would be the last time he'd get to shave in awhile. He picked up the white hand towel and wiped off his shaving creme with it. Atkins turned and walked over to his small cot and picked up his bag slinging over his left shoulder. He walked out of his room and looked at the others still preparing he never took much time with his stuff he was quick on his feet and always ready to move on once one thing was accomplished.
That had probably been the reason he had dropped out of school it moved to slow for him he was a quick learner and wouldn't wait for the slower ones.
Atkins walked towards the others with a smile and looked at Drew. "Hi," he said. "I'm Atkins," he finished holding out his hand. He figured he'd be living in the same area with all of these people for awhile and he should get to know them.

Drew took the hand and shook it firmly, responding, "I am Andrew Pitt, nice to meet you." He was glad someone was being friendly, and immediately wanted to strike up a conversation, asking Atkins, "How are you?" He thought it a corny, for lack of a better word, question, especially considering they all knew where they were going, but Drew himself's feelings were not affected by things that were to occur in the future, and he hope Atkins was the same.

JaehSkywalker
((oh crap... oh well.. smile ))

Sarahmier
Sam went to the weight room to work out, He wasent an extreamley buff man he just worked out when he wanted to be by himslef. The reason he vloenteered to be on this team was that his family like many others was taken by theese creatures. So he would just lift weights thinkin about how he would get his revenge. After the quick workout he went to the cafateria for some grub. he got his last hot meal in then went back to HQ to converse and meet some of his team mates.

Miracle
Sienna looked around the room. She was beginning to think her strategy to not get attached would not work on the long run and being one of the only two women on the team it was going to be more difficult surrounded by men.

She figured the one she should talk to first was Drew so she walked up to him and Atkins who was talking to them.

- "Hi, Sienna Morgan" - she said holding out her hand to them both.

Advent
(I'm sorry for my "absence", been busy with my professor and friends, after this weekend I'll be a lot more active.)

Michelle had been up for quite some time as usual. She never got too much sleep, and seemed to always have that exact lethargic look on her face. Sometimes she had dark circles under her eyes, but despite that she had a very natural beauty and was very active contrary to her appearance for the most part. There were only two females to this team, and Michelle was one of them. Even with that fact, she was more of a volatile, rogue tomboy - she might as well be "one of the guys", if some certain feminine attributes didn't come out.

Michelle was busy in her quarters, partially ready for what lies ahead. She would usually wait until the last minute to prepare, but today was a bit different. It was an urgent mission, as it was an extensive enough problem that required her and the others. This was top priorty. While physically she seemed to be ready, gear-wise she seemed to be ready - it was her phrenic state that had been altered by this. She'd been informed it was something she'd never even dream of fighting off; this wasn't the usual soldier warfare, terroristic acts, or even just some random radical on a power trip. But with all that, she still had to prepare for what was to come.

"Shit. Where did I put those damn things? she thought angrily. "There you are" she let out quietly as she picked up a pair of gloves. Nomex tactical gloves for her standard outfit. After equipping her gloves, she let out a light sigh, and left the room. She had noticed Andrew, Sienna, and another man conversing. Drew was older by several years, but to Michelle he seemed to keep up in good shape, and tried to look good all the time. The younger Sienna had nice, blonde hair almost snow-like. The other man who she didn't know too well was pretty bulky and muscular. She strolled up to the group, and jokingly said "So, what are you payasos up to?" in her usual tone.

Bocaj
Atkins smiled and shook Sienna's hand and nodded to Michelle. "And you are?" he asked in a tone that was friendly yet rude at the same time. He didn't bother to give his name he wasn't really used to being in company even a group as small as this.
Atkins wasn't a really social person, his job was to kill, period. His job wasn't to make friends nor enemies he simply worked for the highest price and though it angered opposing sides, they'd still hire him he was one of the best and one of the few left. A mercenary. His brother was also one, but the creatures killed him during an assignment. It was a simple assignment but unfortunately he was caught in crossfire and slaughtered. The only family Atkins had left. After that incident he pretty much went quite for a long time, he did a few more missions killed some people, some creatures whatever it was as long as the price was good. He decided to take this one for a low price though to finally kill the bastards who took his brother from him. So now he found himself surrounded by people he didn't know they seemed friendly enough, but he had lost his more social side a long time ago. This was a team mission and he'd have to get along with them in time.

Sarahmier
Sam took his gun out and tapped on the railing leading to the balcony. It made a very high pitch sound and he used this to get every ones attention. "Allright team as of now we are just tools used by the govorment. Forget your life and just learn this now. Im not going to lie to you, many of us may die on this journy". He knew that wasent going to surprise them at all because they all knew what they signed up for and it was almost considerd a suicide misson. "Second thing before we go we need to select a head member to lead. So i guess we will all just have a poll. Just say who you want to lead, one name thats all and it cant be you. Ok my choice of leader is", He pulled a sheet of paper out with all of there names and picked at random. "Drew. So the rest of you just pick someone and it cant be you. pretty easy".

John!attheDisco
Originally posted by Miracle
Sienna looked around the room. She was beginning to think her strategy to not get attached would not work on the long run and being one of the only two women on the team it was going to be more difficult surrounded by men.

She figured the one she should talk to first was Drew so she walked up to him and Atkins who was talking to them.

- "Hi, Sienna Morgan" - she said holding out her hand to them both.

"What's up, Sienna?" Drew asked, glad that he got more words out of her. He was eager to strike up a conversation with anyone he could, and was even more glad when he saw Michelle strolling up to the group, and responded to her question with a smile and a "Not much, you?" And then, hearing Sam begin to talk, listened until he heard his name. "So, I'm your partner or something?" He asked when he got the idea of what was going on.

Sarahmier
Originally posted by John!attheDisco
"What's up, Sienna?" Drew asked, glad that he got more words out of her. He was eager to strike up a conversation with anyone he could, and was even more glad when he saw Michelle strolling up to the group, and responded to her question with a smile and a "Not much, you?" And then, hearing Sam begin to talk, listened until he heard his name. "So, I'm your partner or something?" He asked when he got the idea of what was going on. He smiled at Drew" Not exactaly I just said ur name because i voted for you to be the lead commander. We all vote one person and who ever has the most is commander. But you cant say your own name get it?

John!attheDisco
"Oh, so now I say a name?"

Sarahmier
He smirked at him " Yes thats the idea" He hopped off the balcony and patted Drew on the shoulder" You got it now"

Yeah and also you cant pick your self. You can pick at random if you wish. He handed him the list

Miracle
- "Drew is fine by me. I'm no leader so I'm not interested" - Sienna said.

John!attheDisco
Drew went through his usual eenie-meenie-miney-mo sequence to decide who to pick, smiling as he did so, it was Sam, and Drew said, laughing at the stupidity of his selection process, "It's your lucky day, Sam." before handing him back the paper.

Bocaj
Atkins leaned against a wall quite, motionless, he seemed almost like an inanimate object if not for his breathing. The whole idea of choosing a leader was odd for him he wasn't ever lead by anyone and wasn't one for taking orders. He had gotten kicked out of every camp, club, even the marines for his lack of ability to follow orders. He didn't think now he would all of a sudden develop a skill for it.

Sarahmier
So that is two votes for drew and one vote for me. Keep voting we have to go soon. The leader-Commander is just gonna be a last resort leader if team starts falling apart. no one is giving orders until we start screwing up. SO just vote some one random I dont care.

trademark
(what happened up to now)

Sarahmier
( Basicaly we have all met eachother and we are selecting a leader/commander. Goahead and just say one of theese names Sam, Drew, Atkins, Sienna,Joe or Michelle. You cant pick your self )

Sarahmier
(Thats all that has happened big grin)

AOR

John!attheDisco
Originally posted by Sarahmier
( Basicaly we have all met eachother and we are selecting a leader/commander. Goahead and just say one of theese names Sam, Drew, Atkins, Sienna,Joe or Michelle. You cant pick your self )

AOR

Sarahmier
" Damn " Sam mumbled to himself. "These people have to much pride to be run around by one person". " Ok change of plans I guess we will scratch the leader idea because we are running short on time, so everyone get your gear and we will be diployed in 1 hour". Sams knees grew weak.

Miracle
Sienna disregarded every single comment made in the room, especially Joe's, who seemed cocky and arrogant. "Those are always the ones that get the team in trouble", Sienna thought to herself as she had met countless of pompous and arrogant men who thought everyone else were amateurs compared to them. And most likely the man was sent by the superiors behind the operation, and these kind of people were the ones that were considered expendable yet they do not know it until the end. She could hear the speach she had sat through a number of times before. How they told you you were the best to carry out the assignment and how you had to keep tabs on your teammates and make sure they don't screw up, until you find out that you are just like them or even worse as you mean nothing, a mere resource to be expended and most likely subject to replacing.

Sienna then stood up as she carried her gear and placed it next to her waiting for the order to deploy.

AOR
Originally posted by Sarahmier
" Damn " Sam mumbled to himself. "These people have to much pride to be run around by one person". " Ok change of plans I guess we will scratch the leader idea because we are running short on time, so everyone get your gear and we will be diployed in 1 hour". Sams knees grew weak.

He heard the one hour call, and laughed knowing that they'd be leaderless. It's not a lack of pride he thought to himself, merely a lack of spine. He concluded the game by sighing check mate as the computer announced Joe victorious. He made sure things were still in place, and tapped his right temple to verify a hunch. You gotta let me have it, he said in hopeful anticipation. Suddenly the room blurred blue and silhouettes of a mix of red, orange, green, violet and yellow filled the spaces where the people once stood. He smiled beneath his mask, "thermal"; he tapped again the room becoming a very light green "night" he said continuing to smile, and the room became very red except for form of rips filled with yellow that formed very obscure ovals and shapes, "infrared". He tapped his vision back to normal and still continued to smile, "no surprises..."

Wisp of smoke
Name: Fentar Longhair
Height: 5'10
Weight (optional):
Hair: Jet black, to her shoulders.
Eyes: Moss green
Species: human, daemon hybrid
Alliance: her own
Weapon(s) Of Choice: A 4 foot blade with a pure silver alloy blade and platinum inlay
Background Story: she walked out of a tear in the ground after an earthquake and thats all anyone but her knows about her.

Miracle
(Wrong thread bud)

AOR
*Bump*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.