There's a new sheriff in town.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AOR

silver_tears
*riots* firefirefireph

Bloigen
So......

Who's the new sheriff?

AOR
Originally posted by silver_tears
*riots* firefirefireph

*Calls the riot police* None of that here little lady cool

AOR
Originally posted by Bloigen
So......

Who's the new sheriff?

Not you no expression

Bloigen
Originally posted by AOR
Not you no expression

Interesting.

So......

Who's the new sheriff?

smoker4
I shot the sheriff

ThePittman
I fought the law and the layers won stick out tongue

smoker4
I didnt have anything to do with the deputy getting smoked though2guns

Barker
Originally posted by smoker4
I shot the shitty sheriff

smoker4
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/herbshnone.gif

lord xyz
AOR's one of the cool ones. happy

ThePittman
Originally posted by lord xyz
AOR's one of the cool ones. happy Not as cool as him lol_snowman laughing

smoker4
laughing out loud

lord xyz
Originally posted by ThePittman
Not as cool as him lol_snowman laughing *is cool*

TheKingofKINGS!
Barker: One more question your honor.....if you made a club, and all the clubs follow the rules, why is it called PENIS, putting the young-ens in offensive danger.

KoK: They were'nt in dang-

Barker: Were they in grave Danger? Is there any other type? I can have someone link the thread to you.

Kok: I do not need to have the thread linked to me, like I am some type of child!

Barker: Did you make the thread?

Raz: (You don't have to answer that...)

Barker: DID YOU MAKE THE THREAD?!?

Raz: (I'll hold you in contempt!)

KoK: I'll answer it. You want answeres?

Barker: I believe I'm entitled to them.

Kok: You want answeres!?!

Barker: I WANT THE TRUTH!

Kok: YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!

Son, we live in a world that has forums, and those forums have to be guarded by mods that ban. Whose gonna do it? You? You, Barker? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for socks, and you curse the mods. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That the socks ban, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me making threads, you need me making threadsl. We use words like sock, troll, banning. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent foruming. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very threads that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a internet connection, and make a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to.

Barker: DId you report the OCK?

Kok: I did the job I...

Barker: DID YOU REPORT THE SOCK?!?!

KoK: YOU'RE GODDAMN RIGHT I DID!

AOR
Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
Barker: One more question your honor.....if you made a club, and all the clubs follow the rules, why is it called PENIS, putting the young-ens in offensive danger.

KoK: They were'nt in dang-

Barker: Were they in grave Danger? Is there any other type? I can have someone link the thread to you.

Kok: I do not need to have the thread linked to me, like I am some type of child!

Barker: Did you make the thread?

Raz: (You don't have to answer that...)

Barker: DID YOU MAKE THE THREAD?!?

Raz: (I'll hold you in contempt!)

KoK: I'll answer it. You want answeres?

Barker: I believe I'm entitled to them.

Kok: You want answeres!?!

Barker: I WANT THE TRUTH!

Kok: YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!

Son, we live in a world that has forums, and those forums have to be guarded by mods that ban. Whose gonna do it? You? You, Barker? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for socks, and you curse the mods. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That the socks ban, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me making threads, you need me making threadsl. We use words like sock, troll, banning. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent foruming. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very threads that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a internet connection, and make a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to.

Barker: DId you report the OCK?

Kok: I did the job I...

Barker: DID YOU REPORT THE SOCK?!?!

KoK: YOU'RE GODDAMN RIGHT I DID!

You don't even know the half of it ermm

SelphieT
Can I be the deputy?

AOR
Can you handle extreme duress and an unlimited number of enemies?

AOR
*The sound of AOR's spurrs echoed through the silent town. A piece of dried up vegetation scampered across his path as he nailed a warning list on the nearest post, obstructing all other wanted papers and rules. The paper read as following:

Warning

As of September 18th, 2006, all clubs and/or organizations are to carry a license. Clubs and organization that have been recently established must follow this code of conduct. If you're worried about whether or not you need a license, you have been sent a notice. All Club leaders have till the end of this week to attain a license. As of Saturday 22nd of September 2006 at 12:00 p.m. eastern time. I will make a routine check to verify that you have your license. Failure to comply gives one a 24 hour Final Notice from which that time your establishment will be closed. And future business with our corporations will be annulled. Thank you for your time.

-AOR http://www.thelastbestwest.com/graphics/2004/Badges/Sheriffs/sheriff_shield.jpg

RZA
Originally posted by Bloigen
So......

Who's the new sheriff?

My guess is it aint Reggie Hammond

Mr. Sandman
Looks like I'm going to become an outlaw on the 22nd, punk.

Itzak

AOR
Originally posted by Itzak
*Starts a riot club* ermm

You'll need a license for that...

Itzak
Originally posted by AOR
You'll need a license for that...

*bribes you with a doughnut* tongue_ss

In Fate's Hands
Originally posted by ThePittman
Not as cool as him lol_snowman laughing

eek! no one is as cool as the snowman

AOR
*bribes you with a doughnut* tongue_ss

I hate donuts

Itzak
Originally posted by AOR
I hate donuts

How about some dontnuts? ermm

-Tired Hiker-
AOR in action, busting up an out of control noob!!! raver

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m168/TiredHiker/AORsherrif.jpg

AOR
Originally posted by -Tired Hiker-
AOR in action, busting up an out of control noob!!! raver

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m168/TiredHiker/AORsherrif.jpg

laughing

Don't be messing cool

Itzak
I'll bust you up... babeh.

AOR
I'll bust you up... babeh.

Is that a threat? I'll put you in the slammer...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.