Darth Sidius VS Yoda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Face
they are both masters of the force one is pure evil the other full of light side of the force when they battled each other in Starwars episode 3 Yoda was lucky to escape with his life but if he was younger could overcome the darkside he

Darth Subjekt
he wasnt lucky at all. Palps was luck y that a bar appeared from one scene to the next for him to grab onto, or his ass would have fell too. Yoda had the upperhand, pushing his lightning back at him with his bare hands. Yoda owns his ass this way, just like he would have in 3.

Sith Lord Windu
I have to agree that Yoda would have beaten him in ep' 3.

In a pure saber fight i'm not sure that Yoda would beat ep' 3 Sidious, it'd be close.

In a force battle Yoda would get owned when if he was younger but ep' 3 would, IMO, proberly have beaten Sidious.

Quinlan_Vos
Done before. BTW, who's Darth Sidius?

Kaos sebaceous
Originally posted by Quinlan_Vos
Done before. BTW, who's Darth Sidius? are you serious What the f**k?

kamikz
Yeah, I wonder who "Sidius" is too.....

Note: It is spelled "Sidious".

Council#13
Two things that have been stated already:
1. This thead has been done already at least 2 times
2. Darth "Sidius" doesn't exist

Quinlan_Vos
And in other threads which involvs the two. Either way, the winner is still disputed. Some say Yoda could have beaten Sidious had they fought in flat surface. Others say Sidious gained the advantage, which Yoda couldn't do, and managed to throw him down.

Personally, I'm clueless about the winner. I say the two are equal.

Darth Sexy
Sidious is indeed smarter so I don't think he would ever allow him to fight Yoda on a flat surface, because he won't take chances unless he's sure of victory. However in the case that they do fight on flat ground, I'd say Yoda beats him with a saber...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.