Bane vs Bullseye

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UniOmni
Which badguy wins??

Metalmanx
Bullseye.

galan7777777
bullseye

King_Mungi
Bullseye, as he would take Bane out before he even got close to him.

The Fake Macoy
Bullseye will take him out, since last time I checked Bane wasn't the most agile person ever, and he's a large target.

Tassadar
Bullseye.

Reaper777
Bullseye could chop his juce tube with one throw...Bullseye 10/10

Ext@nt
Bullseye throws two cards, one slashes the venom tube the other slashes Bane's throat.

newyorkcares
Bullseye could kill him in about 7 seconds, but his arrogance might stretch out this fight. if bane gets his bands on him, he'd just bust bullseye's neck. Bullseye otherwise would slit his throat but quick.

lando005
bane wont be able to break bullseye's adamintium spine

newyorkcares
Originally posted by lando005
bane wont be able to break bullseye's adamintium spine You are right ,I had forgotten about that. OK so I recant my previous answer. Its bullseye in a cakewalk.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Reaper777
Bullseye could chop his juce tube with one throw...Bullseye 10/10

What Bane cant...dodge?

endrict
bullseye walks through him like a hot knife through butter.

Soleran
Bullseye would knock Bane out with a paper airplane, the end.

endrict
Originally posted by Soleran
Bullseye would knock Bane out with a paper airplane, the end.

wrong...he will kill him.

golem370
I hope this isn't the one from the crossover because he was k.o'ed with one punch by Batman

endrict
Originally posted by golem370
I hope this isn't the one from the crossover because he was k.o'ed with one punch by Batman

yah no shit!! embarrasment

guy222
bullseye

did like the direction they took with bane

marvel goofed again with bullseye

Prep-Man
I'm assuming Bane is on venom? I'd take Bane. He can likely take the punishment until he gets close and squeezes the life out of Bullseye.

Don Corleone
BE

YFZ 350
Bane.

JayDaDon
The ball is completely in bullseye's court.

Prep-Man
depends on how close they are. in a close quarters match, bane is much stronger, durable, and faster than bullseye. and his ability to take punishment will allow him tp stay in the fight long enough to ko him.

Philosophía
Bane.

Starscream M

cdtm
Probably Bullseye.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Starscream M I disagree, BE has much more options of taking downing bane

his army of hand ninjas?

cdtm
The thing is, Bane still needs to breath, and have blood in his veins and stuff..

Banes tough enough to take a random bullet, but Bullseye can hit all his weak points with surgical precision.

Stoic
Originally posted by Prep-Man
depends on how close they are. in a close quarters match, bane is much stronger, durable, and faster than bullseye. and his ability to take punishment will allow him tp stay in the fight long enough to ko him.

I agree. Banes initial burst speeds would be greater than Bullseye because of his amplified strength advantage, while Bullseye is more agile. Your response is also correct when you say that in close quarters that Bane would win this. However Bullseye could take this is two moves.

1. Bullseye would be able to cut the steroid line with one well placed dagger toss.

2. Bullseye with the other hand could blind Bane by tossing two additional daggers into Banes eyes, possibly even killing him.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Stoic I agree. Banes initial burst speeds would be greater than Bullseye because of his amplified strength advantage, while Bullseye is more agile. Your response is also correct when you say that in close quarters that Bane would win this. However Bullseye could take this is two moves. 1. Bullseye would be able to cut the steroid line with one well placed dagger toss. 2. Bullseye with the other hand could blind Bane by tossing two additional daggers into Banes eyes, possibly even killing him.

yep. i dont think agility will be a problem, though. Didnt bane easily catch and manhandle dick grayson?

Flyattractor
I'm assuming Bane is on venom? I'd take Bane. He can likely take the punishment until he gets close and squeezes the life out of Bullseye. Yeah I recall that in one of the issues of S6 that Bane w/o venom took some gunshots to the forearms and maybe shoulders and it didn't even faze him.
So on a venom trip who knows how much he could stand.

But other then that it comes down to close quaters or not

Stoic
yep. i dont think agility will be a problem, though. Didnt bane easily catch and manhandle dick grayson?

Dick Grayson does not have adamantium in his spine. That alone would increase Bullseye's core strength to a level far above human limitations. Bullseye's motto is that he doesn't miss, so if he clips those steroid lines, which is practically a certainty, he would more than even the playing field. I'm thinking that from minimum forum distance that this battle begins with, that Bane loses this in a big way, all day everyday.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Stoic Dick Grayson does not have adamantium in his spine. That alone would increase Bullseye's core strength to a level far above human limitations. Bullseye's motto is that he doesn't miss, so if he clips those steroid lines, which is practically a certainty, he would more than even the playing field. I'm thinking that from minimum forum distance that this battle begins with, that Bane loses this in a big way, all day everyday.

he still wouldnt be stronger than bane. without vennom, bane was ripping limbs off of people without a problem. one more thing bane is better is intelligence. hes a better strategist as well.

Colossus-Big C
bullseye has killed people with a speck of sand, literally. bane dies here.

to non enhanced speed people he has 100% flawless accuracy, he could hit banes brain through his ear with a toothpick!

Prep-Man
good thing hes enhanced. bane was able to take punishment from batman with supermans powers. yes, that includes heat vision, explosions, and devices capable of killing mets.

Stoic
good thing hes enhanced. bane was able to take punishment from batman with supermans powers. yes, that includes heat vision, explosions, and devices capable of killing mets.

Bullseye isn't exactly a weakling, before his body was enhanced, he was doing handstand push ups on one finger.

Prep-Man
finger pushups? bane can do penis pushups with very little difficulty. its in his blood.

Stoic
finger pushups? bane can do penis pushups with very little difficulty. its in his blood.

Ok they start from 500 meters away, Bane barrels right into a dagger that drills through his eye into his brain. Game over it was fun.

Prep-Man
bane grabs ragdoll as a human shield and wins.

Batman-Prime
Bane

Colossus-Big C
good thing hes enhanced. bane was able to take punishment from batman with supermans powers. yes, that includes heat vision, explosions, and devices capable of killing mets. Bane sucks.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C Bane sucks.

black adam sucks. stick out tongue

BUSTER1
If Bullseye keeps his distance then, with his skill set, i give him the win. BE would correctly assume from Bane's large size and bulk that it wouldn't be a good idea to tangle with him h2h.

the ninjak
The OP sucks. Could go either way.

JayDaDon
Even with standard gear bullseye takes it. A deck of cards, bag of marbles, box of Cheerios, still bullseye.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by BUSTER1
If Bullseye keeps his distance then, with his skill set, i give him the win. BE would correctly assume from Bane's large size and bulk that it wouldn't be a good idea to tangle with him h2h.

Bane isn't stupid enough to just charge. The man has been complimented by Ra's and Slade as being one of the best in tactics/strategy. He did break the bat.

Bouboumaster
If the fight happens to be in a cage, at h2h, Bane win.
But in this fight, I give huge odds to Bullseye.

iceman24567
If banes on venom he beats the shit out of Bullseye

Starscream M
Originally posted by iceman24567
If banes on venom he beats the shit out of Bullseye why would bullseye fight h2h with bane?

BE can still blind bane with any number of objects

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.