Freddy Vs Jason II: Leatherface`s Entry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scarecrow756

allofyousuckkk
ummm...i dont like how everybody forgot about Freddy again.

a. It's only been two years
b. Same plot
c. Why make a sequel?

Impediment
Originally posted by allofyousuckkk
Why make a sequel?

Scarecrow756
Originally posted by Impediment

Just a little fun.

Leathergien
umm....that would not work.....why does freddy always be forgotten? confused and they couldnt do a battle til death becuase some director is making another friday the 13th and leatherface is just a human he wouldnt help freddy, he would try to kill him. big grin

But you should think about doing a freddy v.s myers, i seen pictures and stuff about it, i think that it would be good.

Wolfie
I don't get how you can hire Leatherface to do anything.

Not many horror icons work in the same field with these guys. Freddy and Jason are immortal, Leatherface is not.

Fianchettoer
I don't know how Leatherface would even be in the movie with these two. Freddy sucks b/c he just gets you when you're asleep and you can avoid him by being medicated to avoid REM sleep and by forgetting about him, so ultimately he could be futile. Jason is the survivor in this movie. Leatherface?!?! He's mortal, one. Two, when he cut himself a little at the end of the 1st movie (I think), he flipped out b/c of the pain, as anyone mortal would. Plus he's a submissive to the killers he lives with. You think Freddy or Jason submits to anyone?

Wolfie
Jason submits to Mommy. stick out tongue

Fianchettoer
That's true Wolfie, nevertheless Jason's been exploded and has managed to come back. Leatherface.....he's a pussy who can't handle his own medicine.

2D_MASTER
Originally posted by Wolfie
I don't get how you can hire Leatherface to do anything.

Not many horror icons work in the same field with these guys. Freddy and Jason are immortal, Leatherface is not.

WTF leatherface isnt immortal? Maybe you should watch TCM 2 again the fawker got a chainsaw shoved through him and blown up , then resurfaces in TCSM 3.

Leathergien
Originally posted by Fianchettoer
That's true Wolfie, nevertheless Jason's been exploded and has managed to come back. Leatherface.....he's a pussy who can't handle his own medicine.

leatherface is f***ing awsome!! Freddy and jason are p*ssies the only reason thay survive is becuase there F*ckin Immortal. leatherface would murderer them! and besides who are you too talk crap about him!

BroLLy_LsSj
Leatherface
Is a mortal psycho , he scream like a ***** when he cut himselfs in the first movie i think was the first? or the 2.cond however he is MORTAL and he lived in texas in real life wtf.

BRING MICHAEL MYERS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.