Choose your HERO instructor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scarlet315
For some reason you will be needed as a hero in a years time. Who will you choose to train you in the acts of heroics. From this i mean learing anything from marital arts to tactics to even some science. You can choose anyone from from batman to spiderman. If you'd also like state why you'd choose your instructor.

galan7777777
This thread is probably is the wrong forum (its not really a v.s.) but id pick Captain America, do i really need to say why? captainamerica2

invisiblewoman
invisible woman

Deathstroke
wonder woman - she could teach me tactics, how to fight, and she wears star-spangled panties

batdude123
Batman

Tassadar
Originally posted by Deathstroke
wonder woman - she could teach me tactics, how to fight, and she wears star-spangled panties

laughing

Tassadar
I would have to go with Captain America.

complexbrother
I'll split my time between Tony Stark and Dr. Strange.

Blair Wind
Dr Strange all the way. I was thinking batman, but eh magics cooler and you can actually hang with the big boys big grin

but seriously it would be Dr. Strange, Batman, or Tony Stark. Magic, Martial Arts, or how to build a one man army.

Blanka
batman

DigiMark007
Alan Scott. Presumably, I might be able to come into some GL power under his tutelage by earning a ring or somesuch.

Or Galactus...just have him make me a herald. cool

ExodusCloak
In all honesty...I'd go for Dr Strange..I'm only human...and apparently humans can learn magic in comics....

Emma Frost would be my second choice if I had powers...best mentor ever....

Batman...maybe...as long as I don't have to wear the Robin costume..

Ultraman Baltan
Spiderman. He'd teach me stuff with the occasional one liners.

King Kandy
Doctor Strange. If your with him, you get to hang out with cosmics more then anyone else (With the possible exception of SS and Adam Warlock).

Scoobless
Depends what my powers are gonna be

Reaper777
Galactus, Id get a crash course on planet eating.

Grimm22
Warbid shifty big grin

Broly92
Originally posted by Scoobless
Co-signed

jumpmann
Superman. Ultimate hero, ultimate teacher.

capt it up
black cat

Grimm22
Originally posted by jumpmann
Superman. Ultimate hero, ultimate teacher.

I cant see Supes teaching math in school laughing

darthgoober
Karate Kid.

Broly92
Originally posted by darthgoober
Karate Kid.
The boy one or the girl one and why not just get Mr. Myagi shifty

capt it up
Black cat

darthgoober
Originally posted by Broly92
The boy one or the girl one and why not just get Mr. Myagi shifty
That was a joke right? You did know who I was talking about didn't you?

Broly92
That was a joke right? You did know who I was talking about didn't you?
You were talking about the best martial artist in DC and you would not be able to keep up no expression

darthgoober
Hey, I wouldn't have to learn EVERYTHING he knows, just enough to make me a badass. The thread starter ask who'd we'd want to train us, amd KK would be the smartest choice.

Broly92
Hey, I wouldn't have to learn EVERYTHING he knows, just enough to make me a badass. The thread starter ask who'd we'd want to train us, amd KK would be the smartest choice.
Well yeah! But Mr. Myagi could make you a bada** too! laughing out loud

But serouisly I want this answered
Originally posted by Scoobless

darthgoober
Whatever powers your going to want at the end of the year.

Broly92
Whatever powers your going to want at the end of the year.
I'd choose LT shifty

Blair Wind
If I were JUST human? Then the answers are still the same though exchange batman for Karate Kid big grin

darthgoober
Originally posted by Blair Wind
If I were JUST human? Then the answers are still the same though exchange batman for Karate Kid big grin
thumb up Remember, there's only a year to prepair, and magic takes to long. So would engineering(from Stark), so unless he's willing to provide your first suit, he wouldn't be very much help.

batdude123

Yeah well Batman could make you a genius like him. no expression

And Karate Kid couldn't teach you his jobber-aura. That's a natural born skill...

Scoobless

Just human?... then I'd definitely want Nick Fury to train me... no question about it.

HisMajestyAC43
i would get time-control powers, and have some high level celestial train me.

or if i were still a human, i may go to batman, and hope for the nightwing route. i mean, who is more badass than batman?

Psyquis52
I'd get pissed with Batman.
I'd get bored with Dr. Strange
I'd get agrivated with Tony Stark
Superman would probably be okay. If I had some super powers of a decent sort I think he would be great.
Reed Richards would take an hour to explain everything.
Galactus would make it to where I wouldn't care so much about being a hero.
Dr. Doom would make me worship him.
Alan Scott isn't a bad choice by all means.
Hawkeye and Green Arrow would both have a similar affect on me. Not good.

My best option is probably Captain America. He's been training people to be heroes with or without powers for a while now.
Sides...it worked for Rick Jones. It can work for me too.

Lucid Lui
Dr. Strange all the way.

darthgoober
Hey, could Superman teach a non kryptonian T-Vo?

DigiMark007
I'd end up pissing off anyone who's too much of a boy scout (Cap/Supes). I'd probably need Deadpool or something or my trainer would just give up on me.

cool

MightyEInherjar
Deathstroke. He's not a "hero" but neither is Galactus.

Also, Thor.

Scoobless
Nah... still Nick Fury.... or maybe Taskmaster

aton_ra

cosigns.

srankmissingnin

Okay but hows that different then Captain America? wink

Doc Potato
Originally posted by Scarlet315
For some reason you will be needed as a hero in a years time. Who will you choose to train you in the acts of heroics. From this i mean learing anything from marital arts to tactics to even some science. You can choose anyone from from batman to spiderman. If you'd also like state why you'd choose your instructor. Though he's a dickhead, Ted Grant as he's already trained great heroes. And if I had powers, I'd also try Superman...

Mindship
For ethical guidance: Superman.
For tactics: Batman.
For bein' a wiseass: Spider-Man.
For fancyspeak: Thor.
For pickin' up chicks: Superboy or Torch (depends on whose tastes are closest to my own).

Genis101
I have to say i think the Thing would be the best choice. He's the best example that even if you grow up in a bad neighborhood you can still make it. And he knows how to fight pretty well, and is probably the most heroic character other than Cap.

The Fake Macoy
Daredevil could make a good teacher or Cap. Karate Kid would also be good if it's possible for me to learn his style. I think I may go with Daredevil though, since he has some good fighting ability and he knows some ninja tricks. And pimp skills...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.