Ryu Hayabusa and Hayate vs Subzero and Scorpion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
Battle of the Ninjas.

The Hayabusa super-ninja and the head of the Mugen Tenshin clan team up to do battle with the Lin Kuei cryomancer and the hell-born specter. Hayabusa will take on the human popsicle while Hayate will deal with Scorpion.

This is going to be one wild match.

R. Hayabusa - DOA4 version

Hayate - Same

Subzero - Deception version, but in his MK3 duds (looks better than the Shredder-ripoff costume he has).

Scorpion - Deception version, but in his Shaolin Monks costume.

Stage - Kahn's Arena, with various members form MK and DOA watching on either side of the throne.

Remulous
its a close 1 but i wanna say hayabusa and hayate,but really, it can go either way.

sidekick
sub zero and scorpian easy imen ryu hard battle but i figure sub zero freezes him then scorpion shoots a spear and explode then hayate peas his pants and then craps himself to death

Sam Z
Originally posted by sidekick
sub zero and scorpian easy imen ryu hard battle but i figure sub zero freezes him then scorpion shoots a spear and explode then hayate peas his pants and then craps himself to death

That is very... wrong scenario.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.