The reason jack stopped himself from kissing lizzy in the curiostity conversation....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PIRATES=SEX
ELIZABETH SWANN
Curiosity. You're going to want it.
A chance to be admired. And gain the
rewards that follow. You won't be able
to resist. You're going to want to know...
what it tastes like.

JACK SPARROW
I *do* want to know what it tastes like.

ELIZABETH SWANN
But - seeing as you're a good man I
know you will *never* put me in a position
that would compromise my honor.

ELIZABETH SWANN
I'm proud of you, Jack.

Its not because he realized he was putting her into a a position that would compromise Her honor , although that may have something to do with it its because he was starteled when the black spot reappeared!pirate

So in other words jack wanted to kiss her but the moment was ruined by jones when the black spot reappeared.
pirate pirate

Hambah
exactly. smile

mmoviejunkie
right, so what's your point?
i think everyone has figured that out by now

Bwa Ha Ha
I didn't know people were confused about that....

Imperial Logic
Affirmative.
It seemed pretty clear to me as well.

ivebeendepped43
me too....

tee_pirategirl
umm..me too

PIRATES=SEX
Originally posted by mmoviejunkie
right, so what's your point?
i think everyone has figured that out by now You dont have to be so rude gosh!!!

JaehSkywalker
i'm the only one here that didn't get that until now... i think... messed

tee_pirategirl
sorry I really didn't mean to be rude just that i had to admit that it was sorta obviouse but it's a good thing you pointed it out cause now anyone who didn't get it in the first place will get it now

JaehSkywalker
meh....

i just don't remember if i did get that or not.. messed

PIRATES=SEX
i was too busy freaking out in the cinema , i Didnt pay attention to johnnys hand lol.

Chiki Mina
gosh ppl are mean not to sound mean myself but u guys shouldve at least said "yes we had also noticed that" or something in a polite way...theres some ppl who are still confused so lets take it easy on them. lets not make them feel left out or stupid.

T.Maria
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
gosh ppl are mean not to sound mean myself but u guys shouldve at least said "yes we had also noticed that" or something in a polite way...theres some ppl who are still confused so lets take it easy on them. lets not make them feel left out or stupid.

I agree smile

its hard enough to work out some theories sometimes that people are talking about because I didn't quite get a scene they are talking about...either that or i saw a scene in a COMPLETELY different way lol

Before i started posting on here i had only watched the 2nd film twice...and i STILL missed the compass thing AND the black spot thing...AND the sword thing...AND the persuade me thing......AND i could go on forever with what i also didnt get embarrasment

And then i came here...and it all started making sense big grin
and then i read the theories and they intregued me ALOT smile

So yeah, i bet alot of us were a little confused before we came onto this board...alot of people (like myself) just don't 'get' some scenes...and then it comes to them afterwards (like they did with me hehe) and you just think to yourself;

"Duuuuuur! Thats totally obvious...NOW!"

Its like when you sing a song to yourself, and you think that the singers are singing one thing, when they are really singing something else and your getting the words wrong...and then one day you just realise what they ARE singing and you think your a dumbass for not noticing it before.....or is that just me? embarrasment

ok im gonna go, im tired and rambling lol

mmoviejunkie
Originally posted by PIRATES=SEX
You dont have to be so rude gosh!!!

sorry i didn't mean for it to sound rude, i was just asking if you had a depper meaning to it or something

ivebeendepped43
hehe depper. lol i no u meant deeper, but u said Depper!

mmoviejunkie
lol, whoops

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.