(AotC) Luminara Unduli and Depa Billaba VS Count Dooku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Sexiest
On the planet of Geonosis the battle rages on in the gladitorial arena.
Anakin and Obi-Wan quickly board a LAAT Gunship and take off after Count Dooku.
While giving chase, one of the Droid Fighters scores a hit on the backside of the LAAT, causing it to crash into a dune below.

Anakin and Obi-Wan aren't seriously hurt, but they cannot continue their pursuit of the Count.

Overhead, Luminara Unduli and Depa Billaba ride aboard a second LAAT.
They follow the Count to his sloop hangar built into the side of a spire.

They jump off the LAAT and run inside the Hagar just as a Droid Fighter targets, and destroys it from behind.

Luminara and Depa run inside.

One, a user of Vapaad and master of Juyo.

The other, a Master of Soresu, a highly agile and supremely flexible Jedi who has been said to have matched Dooku's skills as a duelist. (Wookiepedia)

Count Dooku strides up to meet them, and all have their lightsabers drawn.
They also draw upon the Force.

Who will win?

Broke Beat
Dooku

Captain REX
Dooku...

Council#13
Depa nearly beat Mace, although he was holding back, in Shatterpoint. Luminara is no pushover, but she's definately no match for Dooku. Dooku has beaten Mace before, but whether that's before or after Vaapad was developed we're not sure. I'd say the women take this fight, after Dooku puts up one hell of a fight, possibly taking out Luminara.

Rampant ox
I say Dooku. The duo are good, but nowhere near the skill of the Count. Luminara should be taken out fairly quickly, we all know how Soresu fairs against Dooku's Makashi (also wookipedia isnt a valid source Council#13 - I highly doubt that Luminara could match Dooku, especially since he can spar the best of the best eg Yoda).

Depa will be much harder however. Makashi isnt the greatest at fighting physical forms, although Dooku is an extremely skilled master. He will easily be able to hold his own against Depa for awhile, killing her with his superior force mastery if things get to much.

Council#13
I never used Wookiepedia in this thread.... confused

Rampant ox
Originally posted by Council#13
I never used Wookiepedia in this thread.... confused

embarrasment Sorry, my mistake.

Darth Sexiest

Rampant ox
Originally posted by Darth Sexiest
Afterwards he would have defiantly smoked Dooku.

Utter bullsh*t. mad

Darth Sexiest
Originally posted by Rampant ox
Utter bullsh*t. mad

Rampant, your fight is an honorable and noble one. wink

I love Christopher Lee. His old-school Dracula movies were the best.
And in "Man with the golden gun", he was likely one of the best villans ever.

But realistically, Mace owns him like a peice of funiture. stick out tongue

Rampant, you remind me of the last of the Samurai before they were wiped out.
Fighting for an honorable cause, charging into a maelstrom of death without fear.

But sadly, destroyed in the end.

Rampant ox
Rampant, your fight is an honorable and noble one. wink

I love Christopher Lee. His old-school Dracula movies were the best.
And in "Man with the golden gun", he was likely one of the best villans ever.

But realistically, Mace owns him like a peice of funiture. stick out tongue

Rampant, you remind me of the last of the Samurai before they were wiped out.
Fighting for an honorable cause, charging into a maelstrom of death without fear.

But sadly, destroyed in the end.

embarrasment You have flattered me enough to let it drop - this time.

Darth Sexiest
Also, I'd likely join your cause.
But on these forums, Im only around to tell things about how they really are.
For Posterity's sake, Im not going to pretend how fights would end up.

But for Chistopher Lee, It is a fight worth fighting for.

Darth Sexiest
Btw, I notice you act alot like Count Dooku... huh

Quinlan_Vos
Dooku did managed to hold off ROTS Anakin and Obi-Wan for a little while. Obi-Wan is master of Soresu, like Luminara. However, if Unduli wishes to help Depa, like Obi-Wan, she has to go on the offensive. I'm sure Luminara is not as good as Ataru as Obi-Wan. Depa is good, very good, but she's not Anakin or Obi-Wan.

Luminara and Depa both will probably use the Force more than Obi and Ani, however Dooku could use his own abilities.

I see Dooku actually winning this. I believe he will choke and throw Luminara away like he did to Obi-Wan and then proceed to defeat Depa. If Luminara is not fully dead, then the Count of Serenno finishes her off.

I believe Dooku wins.

Darth Sexiest
Originally posted by Quinlan_Vos
Dooku did managed to hold off ROTS Anakin and Obi-Wan for a little while. Obi-Wan is master of Soresu, like Luminara. However, if Unduli wishes to help Depa, like Obi-Wan, she has to go on the offensive. I'm sure Luminara is not as good as Ataru as Obi-Wan. Depa is good, very good, but she's not Anakin or Obi-Wan.

Luminara and Depa both will probably use the Force more than Obi and Ani, however Dooku could use his own abilities.

I see Dooku actually winning this. I believe he will choke and throw Luminara away like he did to Obi-Wan and then proceed to defeat Depa. If Luminara is not fully dead, then the Count of Serenno finishes her off.

I believe Dooku wins.

In AotC Im not sure Obi-Wan was actually a master of Soresu yet, he had only been studying it for a while.
Also, In attacking Dooku, It would be the other way around: Depa would go on the offensive with her Juyo attacks and Vapaad, whilst Luminara, being the expert of defense, would gaurd Depa's weak points in the fight and concentrate on defending the duo.

It is possible in the event of a Force Choke that Luminara could absorb the attack through the Force, however, even If she coulden't and Dooku proceeded to toss her away like a rag doll, Depa would surely lean in and attack his exposed areas while Dooku was momentarily preocupied.

Even If just barely, the two women take this.

kamikz
Actually, if she would guard her weak spots, that means she would have to stand in front of her to do anything, which would make Depa's attacks no threat against Dooku. And the fact that they don't really work as good as a team as Obi and Ani did, (and the fact that they didn't have such a super tactic, though they were called THE jedi duo), I doubt these two will.....

And I doubt they are strong enough to withstand Dooku's force powers...

Darth Sexiest
Originally posted by kamikz
Actually, if she would guard her weak spots, that means she would have to stand in front of her to do anything, which would make Depa's attacks no threat against Dooku. And the fact that they don't really work as good as a team as Obi and Ani did, (and the fact that they didn't have such a super tactic, though they were called THE jedi duo), I doubt these two will.....

And I doubt they are strong enough to withstand Dooku's force powers...

True, not bad. wink

But, by gaurding her weak spots, I meant Luminara would employ Soresu defensive techniques whilst moving and bending around Depa while she attacked.
Movement of that sort is actually Luminara's specialty. smart

And with Dooku's powers, perhaps Depa could use Vapaad to nullify/reflect them...

kamikz
Then it would require EXTREME teamwork, which I don't belive they have. And Dooku is a master swordsman, I belive he could hold them both of long enough to take out Luminara with the force (like he did with Obi) then handle Depa after a tough battle...

Darth Sexiest
Then it would require EXTREME teamwork, which I don't belive they have. And Dooku is a master swordsman, I belive he could hold them both of long enough to take out Luminara with the force (like he did with Obi) then handle Depa after a tough battle...

Heh, you may be right... cool

darthsith19
Dooku wins. ROTS Anakin > Depa while ROTS Kenobi > Luminara. So Dooku would be able to dispose of Luminara at least as easily as he disposed of Obi-Wan in ROTS. Then it's just him vs. Depa, Depa's good but the Count would beat her.

kamikz
Maybe, maybe not, I don't know everything about Depa and Luminara. If Mace words were right, that Depa surpassed him in bladework, then they might take him out before he takes out either of them. But if he is able to hold them off until he takes one of them out with the force, then he will probably win...

Gotta sleep now, my birthday tomorrow! big grin

Darth Sexiest
Maybe, maybe not, I don't know everything about Depa and Luminara. If Mace words were right, that Depa surpassed him in bladework, then they might take him out before he takes out either of them. But if he is able to hold them off until he takes one of them out with the force, then he will probably win...

Gotta sleep now, my birthday tomorrow! big grin

Happy Birthday, Kamkiz!!! eek! eek! eek! Happy Dance

happybday

holiday

kamikz
Thanks. big grin

Quinlan_Vos
Happy B-Day!

See Sexist, I told you I was right and these guys backed me up smile

Rampant ox
Btw, I notice you act alot like Count Dooku... huh

big grin You have made my day.

Also happy B-day kamikz eek!

Council#13
Originally posted by darthsith19
Dooku wins. ROTS Anakin > Depa while ROTS Kenobi > Luminara. So Dooku would be able to dispose of Luminara at least as easily as he disposed of Obi-Wan in ROTS. Then it's just him vs. Depa, Depa's good but the Count would beat her.

You have to remember that they'll both be attacking him simultaneously. Vaapad is like a thousands attacks at you at once. Depa herself could keep the Count busy, but ultimately losing. With Luminara, I believe they can overcome the Count

Oh, and Happy Birthday! eek!

kamikz
Thanks. Man everybody is so nice here! big grin

.....Most of the time anyway. ninja

Council#13
no expression Shaddup bslap

petpet

kamikz
bangin Grrrr...

stick out tongue

darthsith19
You have to remember that they'll both be attacking him simultaneously. Vaapad is like a thousands attacks at you at once. Depa herself could keep the Count busy, but ultimately losing. With Luminara, I believe they can overcome the Count

Oh, and Happy Birthday! eek!
Happy B-Day!

Anakin alone > Dooku yet Dooku still wtf pwnd Kenobi, who > Luminara, while fending off Anakin, who > depa. Add to that the fact that Depa and Luminara won't work as well together as Kenobi and Luminara did. After looking at this are we to believe that Luminara will afre better against Dooku than Kenobi did? if not, then she gets pwnd worse than Kenobi did ans then it's down to depa vs. Dooku. Dooku wins.

Council#13
When Dooku "pwned" them they were messing with him, according to the novelization. He realized that they were too dangerous to keep alive, so he tossed Kenobi using the Force. Now, if they weren't messing with him at first the battle would have gone differently. This is going off topic, I know. What I'm trying to say is that Luminara and Depa will not be holding back against Count Dooku. I wouldn't say that they'd do as well together as Kenobi and Skywalker, but these remember Depa's fighting style. Vaapad is fast and accurate. It's like having 5 people attacking you at once. 5 good people. Plus Luminara.

darthsith19
When Dooku "pwned" them they were messing with him, according to the novelization. He realized that they were too dangerous to keep alive, so he tossed Kenobi using the Force. Now, if they weren't messing with him at first the battle would have gone differently. This is going off topic, I know. What I'm trying to say is that Luminara and Depa will not be holding back against Count Dooku. I wouldn't say that they'd do as well together as Kenobi and Skywalker, but these remember Depa's fighting style. Vaapad is fast and accurate. It's like having 5 people attacking you at once. 5 good people. Plus Luminara.
So Obi and Ani were messing with Dooku, an extremely dangerous Sith Lord who's capture/death could lead to the end of the war? He realised they were to dangerous to be kept alive? So ebfore that what, he was just gonna let them live? That makes no sense and why would he toy with them?

Council#13
So Obi and Ani were messing with Dooku, an extremely dangerous Sith Lord who's capture/death could lead to the end of the war? He realised they were to dangerous to be kept alive? So ebfore that what, he was just gonna let them live? That makes no sense and why would he toy with them?

Have you read the novelization?

Oh, they were certainly energetic enough, leaping and whirling, raining blows almost at random, cutting chairs to pieces and Force-Hurling them in every conceivable direction, while Dooku continued, in his gracefully methoidcal way, to outmaneuver them so thoroughly it was all he could do to keep from laughing outloud.
It was a simple matter of countering their tactics, which were depressingly straightforward; Skywalker was the swift one, whooshing here and there like a spastic hawk-bat- attempting a Jedi varient of neek-in-the-middle so they could come at him from both sides- while Kenobi came on in a measured Shii-Cho cadence, dilerberate as a lumberdroid, moving step by step, cutting off the angles, clumsy, but relentlessly dogged as he tried to chivvy Dooku into a corner.
Whereas all Dooku need do was to slip from one side to another- and occasionally flip over a head here and there- so that he could fighteach of them in turn, rather than both of them at the same time. He supposed that in their own milieu, they might actually prove reasonably effective; it was clear their stule had been developed by fighting as a team against large numbers of opponents. They were not prepared to fight together against a single Force-User, certainly not one of Dooku's power; he, on the other hand, had always fought alone. It was laughably easy to keep the Jedi tripping and stumbling and getting in each other's way.
They didn't even comprehend how utterly he dominated the combat. Because they fought as they had been trained, by releasing all desire and allowing the Force to flow through them, they had no hope of countering Dooku's mastery of Sith techniques. They had learned nothing since he had bested them on Geonosis.
They allowed the Force to direct them; Dooku directed the Force.
He drew their strikes to his parries, and drove his own ripostes with thrusts of dark power that subtly altered the Jedi's balance and disrupted their timing. He could have slaughtered both of them as casually as that creature Maul had destroyed the vigos of the Black Sun.
However, only one death was in his plan, and this dumb-show was becoming tiresome. Not to mention tiring. The dark power that served him went only so far, and he was after all, not a young man.
He leaned into a thrust at Kenobi's gut that the Jedi Master deflected with a rising parry, bringing them chest-to-chest, blades flaring, locked together a handbreath from each other's throats. "Your moves are too slow, Kenobi. Too predictable. You'll have to do better than this." Kenobi's response to this friendly word was to regard him with a twinkel of gentel amusement in his eye. "Very well, then," the Jedi said, and shot striaght upward over Dooku's head so fast it seemed he'd vanished.
And in the space where Kenobi's chest had been was now only the blue lightning of Skywalker's driving blade for Dooku's heart. Only a desperate whirl to one side made what would have been a hole in his chest a line of scorch through his armorweave cloak. Dooku thought, 'What?'
He threw himself spinning up and away from the two Jedi to land on the situation table, disengaging for a moment to recover his composure- that had been entirely too close- but by the time his boots touched down Kenobi was there to meet him, blade weaving so fast that Dooku dared not even try to strike; he threw a feint toward Kenobi's face, then dropped and spun in a reverse ankle-sweep -
But not only did Kenobi overleap this attack, Dooku nearly lost his OWN foot to a slash from SKYWALKER who had again come out of nowhere and now carved through the table so that it collapsed under Dooku's weight and dumped the Sith Lord unceremoniously to the floor.
This was not in the plan.
Skywalker sllammed his following strike down so hard that the shock of delfecting it buckled Dooku's elbows. Dooku thre himself into a backroll that brought him to his feet- and Kenobi's blade was there to meet his neck. Only a desperate whirling slash-block, coupled with a wheel kick that caught Kenobi on the thigh, bought him enough time to leap away again, and when he touched down-
Skywalker was already there.
The first overhand chop of Skywalker's blade slid off Dooku's instinctive gaurd. The second bent Dooku's wrist. The thrid flash of blue forced Dooku's scarlet blade so far into the inside that his own lightsaber scorched his shoulder, and Dooku was forced to give ground. Dooku felt himself blanch. Where had this come from?
Skywalker came on, mechanically enexprable, impossibly pwerful, a destroyer droid with a lightsaber: each step a blow and each blow a step. Dooku backed away as fast as he dared; Skywalker stayed right on top of him. Dooku's breath was short and hard. He no longer tried to block Skywalker's strikes but only to kuide them slanting away; he could not meet Skywalker strength-to-strength- not only did the boy wield tremendous reserves of Force energy, but his sheer physical power was astonishing-
And only then did Dooku understand that he'd been suckered. Skywalker's Shien ready-stance had been a ruse, as his Ataro gymnastics; the boy was a Djem So stylist, and as fine as one Dooku had ever seen. His own elegant Makashi simply did not generate the kinetic power to meet Djem So head-to-head. Especially not while also defending against a second attacker. It was time to alter his own tactics.
He dropped low and spun into another reverse ankle-sweep - the weakness of Djem So was its lack of moblility- that slapped Skywalker's boot sharply enough to throw the young Jedi off balance, giving Dooku the opportunity to leap away-
Only to find himself again facing the wheel of blue lighting that was Kenobi's blade. Dooku decided that the comedy had eneded. Now it was time to kill.
Kenobi's Master had been Qui-Gon Jinn, Dooku's own Padawan; Dooku had fenced Qui-Gon thousands of times, and knew every weakness of the Ataru form, with it's ridiculous acrobatics. He drove a series of flashing thrusts at Kenobi's legs to draw the Jedi Master into a flipping overhead leap so that Dooku could burn through his spin from kidneyes to shoulder blades- and this image, this plan, was so clear in Dooku's mind that he almost failed to notice that Kenobi met every one of his thrusts without so much as moving his feet, staying perfectly centered, perfectly balanced, blade never moving a millimeter more than necessary, deflecting without efforct, riposting with flickering strikes and stabs swifter than the tongue of a Garollian ghost viper, and when Dooku felt Skywalker regain his feet and stride once more toward his back, he finally registered the source of that blinding defensive volcity Kenobi had need a moment ago, and only then, belatedly, did he understand that Kenobi's Ataru and Shii-Cho had been ploys as well.
Kenobi had become a master of Soresu.
Sooku found himself having a sudden, unexpected, overpowering, and entirely distressing bad feeling about this...

Damn that took a long time to write!

darthsith19
That's great. So they were toying with him, according to the novelization. But nothing like that ever happened in the movie. Dooku never said anything about Kenobi's moves being too slow and too predictable. No table was ever broken by Skywalker, they never double-teamed him like that. Dooku's own blade never scorched his shoulder. He never did an ankle-sweep on Skywalker. Everything the novel has to say abgout that fight seems to contradict the movie.

kamikz
They cut out a whole lot from the movie actually, because they didn't have time to put it there, and Nick Gillard was devestated. (But thought the fight turned out great anyway).
Now, the question is, does the novelisation contradict by extending the scene, or not?

Jen'ari
I guess so, as the movie portrays the exact fight; nothing more, nothing less. It's not like the Mace - Sidious fight where there's a gap to be filled, we see everything that happens in the fight in the movie, and the novel contradicts that by adding extra stuff. It isn't canon.

Happy Bday by the way.

darthsith19
Yeah, that would make sense. Although I do wish they'd have made it longer like it was supposed to be. Maybe in a Special Edition?

kamikz
Originally posted by Jen'ari
I guess so, as the movie portrays the exact fight; nothing more, nothing less. It's not like the Mace - Sidious fight where there's a gap to be filled, we see everything that happens in the fight in the movie, and the novel contradicts that by adding extra stuff. It isn't canon.

Happy Bday by the way.

Yeah probably...

Thanks... big grin

Quinlan_Vos
How old are you btw?

Rampant ox
Wow, thanks for posting that Council#13. I have only read small parts of the novel and that was a real eye opener. I am deeply saddened that so much was cut from the movie. Poor Christopher Lee sad

kamikz
Originally posted by Quinlan_Vos
How old are you btw?

16 now...

Council#13
That's great. So they were toying with him, according to the novelization. But nothing like that ever happened in the movie. Dooku never said anything about Kenobi's moves being too slow and too predictable. No table was ever broken by Skywalker, they never double-teamed him like that. Dooku's own blade never scorched his shoulder. He never did an ankle-sweep on Skywalker. Everything the novel has to say abgout that fight seems to contradict the movie.

Yeah, they never said that in the movie. But the movie has large gaps in it, and they wanted to make Obi-Wan and Anakin look great. I'm sure his blade scorched his shoulder or cape, as he angled his blade downwards and into the general direction of his shoulder. How did they never double team? I'd say at the beginning where they both attack him at once at the beginning. If anything, the novelization simply goes more into detail than the movie.

darthsith19
They double-team him, but nothing like the novel says they do. Kenobi doesn't jump aside so Anakin can catch Dooku by surprise, or any of that. When did the blade scourch his shoulder or his cape in the movie? And no, there wern't any gaps in the fight in the movie. Therefor it contradicts and overrides what the novel says.

Council#13
They double-team him, but nothing like the novel says they do. Kenobi doesn't jump aside so Anakin can catch Dooku by surprise, or any of that. When did the blade scourch his shoulder or his cape in the movie? And no, there wern't any gaps in the fight in the movie. Therefor it contradicts and overrides what the novel says.

What do you mean by they don't? Just curious. Because it seems like they are trying to outmanuevre him in the movie. And how do you know it didn't scorch his cape? They were moving quite fast. I never said that the fight had gaps in it, I said the movie has gaps in it. The fight in the novelization merely makes the movie's fight more understandable, like how Anakin suddenly becomes much more powerful before Dooku started goading him.

darthsith19
No table is broken. Kenobi doesn't stand to the side while Anakin fights Dooku and try to nab Dooku should Dooku get away from Anakin. Kenobi never moved quickly revealing Skywalker's blade coming towards Dooku. it was always Ani on one side of Dooku, Kenobi on the other in the movie. Dooku's lightsaber never came near his cape, watch the fight, look closly at his shoulders, hell, play it in slo-mo, you'll never see it hit his cape, I guarantee it.

Council#13
No table is broken. Kenobi doesn't stand to the side while Anakin fights Dooku and try to nab Dooku should Dooku get away from Anakin. Kenobi never moved quickly revealing Skywalker's blade coming towards Dooku. it was always Ani on one side of Dooku, Kenobi on the other in the movie. Dooku's lightsaber never came near his cape, watch the fight, look closly at his shoulders, hell, play it in slo-mo, you'll never see it hit his cape, I guarantee it.

The table is irrelevant. Where does it say that he stays to the side? How would you know that he doesn't go around? Dooku does this twirl thing where he blocks one from each side. Play it in slow motion? It will be blurred! shock

Darth Sexiest
The table is irrelevant. Where does it say that he stays to the side? How would you know that he doesn't go around? Dooku does this twirl thing where he blocks one from each side. Play it in slow motion? It will be blurred! shock

Lol...go easy on the drugs buddy... detective

Council#13
Lol...go easy on the drugs buddy... detective

Y-y-yes s-s-sir shock

Darth Scythe
I don't see the ladies being any better against him than Obi and Anakin did. I say Dooku does the smart thing and get rid of Depa first and then taking out Luminara... essentially the same strategy he used in AOTC

Darth Sexiest
Y-y-yes s-s-sir shock

Hehe...dun worry, Im a drug addict too... Happy Dance

Darth Sexiest
Originally posted by Darth Scythe
I don't see the ladies being any better against him than Obi and Anakin did. I say Dooku does the smart thing and get rid of Depa first and then taking out Luminara... essentially the same strategy he used in AOTC

Dosen't work that way.

Luminara and especially Depa fight differently than Obi and Anakin.

Dooku could be defeated.

After thinking about it, I see that this fight could go either way...

Rampant ox
Well you also have to take into account that the duo wont work well together like Obi-Wan and Anakin. Teamwork would secure them victory but Depa and Unduli dont fight together, they wont mesh. This will make it easy for the Count to split them up and take them out one by one.

Darth Subjekt
but in any fight, if you divide a pair, that means youre focusing on one person, leaving the other to attack you from behind. Even two people that might not get along, would mesh in a common bond. Remember, the enemy of my enemy is my friend. or however the saying goes, lol!

Quark_666

Rampant ox
Depa has Vaapad, Dooku has Makashi. One is made specifically to counter dark siders, the other is made for the sole purpose of duelling. So when you put it like that, neither has a huge advanatge over the other. But obviously things are never that black and white. :P

We need to take into account that Dooku has been practising and mastering his form for decades longer than the other two competitors. He has also been personally trained by both Yoda and Sidious, the two strongest force users at the time.

And even if his lightsaber skills fail him, his true power lies in his strength in the force. He can take out the likes of Asajj and Obi-Wan - two very powerful people in their own right - with the force with laughable ease.

"He gathered the Force once more in a single indrawn breath that summoned power from throughout the universe; the slightest whipcrack of that power, negligent as a flick of his wrist, sent Kenobi flying backward to crash hard against the wall." - Dooku described by the RotS novel.

"Her face went pale. Dooku lifted that one finger, and this time he tapped it in the air, as if pushing a needle into a pincushion. Ventress crumpled to her knees. Her voice came out clotted with pain. Dooku made another little patting motion, and Ventress slammed to the tile floor." - Dooku in Dark Rendezvous

So in regards to the fight at hand, it certainly wont be easy for either party involved. While the duo may have an advanatge with the sword, Dooku is a good notch or two above them when it comes to the force.

Dooku wins. big grin

vader11
Dooku by far.

ThoraxeRMG
Dooku takes this.

Count Makashi
Dooku wins this, the ladies don't have great teamwork, And so what if Depa has Vaapad, she is no Mace Windu, Sora had Vaapad as well, that didn't help him at all and he was fighting with Tholme, who is no slouch either, this duo is equal at worst with the duo of Depa and Luminara and Dooku had no problems dealing with them. He even divided Anakin and Obi-Wan in ROTS, probably the most cohesive Jedi duo ever and who are much better then the women duo, i cant see how he cant do the same to Luminara nad Depa. Not to mention his Force mastery is way, way above Luminaras and Depas.
Honestly, i cant see how, the ladies duo has a chance of wining, they would put up a fight, but thats all.

darthsith19
Yes, Depa has Vaapad, which is good against Dark Siders, but just because it's good against dark siders doesn't mean that anybody who uses Vaapad > any darksider. DE Sidious would sitll beat Mace Windu, and a fair number of darksiders would still beat Depa and Sora. Dooku will win this one (not easily, though).

kiddo44
Count Dooku, you know he would get rid of either one with the force, in a straight up lightsaber fight they could fight him well, but all out, the duo would not stand a chance.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.