assult on batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lando005
batman's haveing a really bad day he's been framed for the murder of a US senator, there's a 30 million dollar bounty on his head, the riddler, hush, and hugo strange have been hired to take him out, gotham's police force is on the hunt to take him down, the joker has been leaked his secret identity, the JLA has cut off support to him, and to top it all off he's come down with a bad flu. All this happens over the course of a week (a full 7 days). It's all be orchistated by Bane and Ra's al Ghul. how long can bats last

Reaper777
WoW!, you must really hate batman...alot

lando005
Originally posted by Reaper777
WoW!, you must really hate batman...alot no i was just tryin to think of the ultimate challenge for him.... so how'd i do

Broly92
Bane with prep against Batman= http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/8905/comicseventsbanebreakyouan6.jpg

Runs from Batdude123

lando005
just so we all know this is not a spite thread just batman's greatest challange ever

Soleran
Heck I would probably just shoot him in the head, this one is easy for the bade guyssmile

Forget the overly elaborite plans with numerous sloppy openings for him to escapesmile

lando005
oh yea forgot he still has nightwing, robin, batgirl and oracle as allies, bet u thought i was crule huh

lando005
well that does help him a littlebit right

marvelprince
He loses. He fought for three days straight in War Games and Black Mask was giving him a run for his money. Through in a master strategist behind it all (several for good measure) along with some serious fighters and Batman is overwhelmed.

HisMajestyAC43
honestly, do you dream about slow and painful ways to murder batman?

ouch.

i think he would kill himself and die with honor, like a samurai.

lando005
no when i imagine batman dying it's by a bullet to the head by some random crook on an off day, i just wanted to put a hero in a situation that he would either have his greatest victory or go down fighting

lando005
i forgot to mention a hostile takeover of wayne enterprizes, but let's not go there

ExtraMision5555
batmans immune system has long been eaten away by aids and it is revealed when the poliece along with all of arkam arrive, only to find a long dead batman lieing bedside.

lando005
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
batmans immune system has long been eaten away by aids and it is revealed when the poliece along with all of arkam arrive, only to find a long dead batman lieing bedside.
now that's just overkill

lando005
ok let's help bats out a bit changeing the course of events from 1 week to 1 month and lowering the bounty to 5 million, BUT addin in a hostile takeover attmept of wayne enterprizes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.