Darth Bane vs. EXar Kun vs. Darth Revan vs. naga sadow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starboy55410
The ultimate battle for leader of the sith. I didnt include marka ragnos
because i thought he would win against all. So just assume he is dead.

Quinlan_Vos
The Ulimate Battle for Sith would be:

DE Sidious vs. Exar Kun vs. Marka Ragnos vs. Naga Sadow

However, we're taking out Sidious and Marka and putting in Revan and Bane.

Let's see. Sadow would kill Revan. Bane and Exar would duke it out and Exar prevails eventually.

Next, Sadow vs. Exar. Tough one, though I say Exar Kun prevails over all of them.

Darth Sexy
Sadow would Kill Revan? How? With his illusions? The only way I see Sadow winning against Revan is by using his amulet. In a saber/sword battle, Revan being the saber prodigy, would own him. It would come down to Revan and Kun, and more than Likely Kun would win because he CAN use the amulet blast.

Quinlan_Vos
Sword: Kun
Overall: Kun

Quinlan_Vos
I would rank Darth Revan slightly lesser than Darth Sidious, maybe on par. I don't know how to rank Naga Sadow. Don't know enough about him except what people tell me about how uber he is. Darth Bane is pretty powerful. Exar Kun, who is the winner BTW, is really good.

Revan vs. Bane- ?
Revan vs. Naga- ?
Revan vs. Kun= Kun
Kun vs. Bane= Kun
Kun vs. Naga= Kun
Naga vs. Bane= ?

If Naga Sadow is as uber mega-power as lots of people say he is, then I would say it comes between Sadow and Kun. Otherwise it might be Revan or Bane vs. Kun. How would you rank Bane by the way?

Darth Sexy
A few months ago I would have said Sadow wins this because he's an ancient sith, but we haven't seen his supposedly extraordinary sword fighting skills, and we know Kun is a prodigy with a unique style. Darth Bane is very powerful but not as powerful as Revan.

darthsith19
Bane goes down first, then Revan. It's down to Naga vs. Kun. That's close, I'll say Naga.

Quinlan_Vos
Ten Greatest Sith:

0. Nihilus
1.) DE Sidious
2.) Marka Ragnos
3.) Exar Kun
4.) Naga Sadow */Freedon Nadd */ Ulic Qel-Droma
5.) Naga Sadow */Freedon Nadd */ Ulic Qel-Droma
6.) Naga Sadow */Freedon Nadd */ Ulic Qel-Droma
7.) Darth Bane
8.) Darth Sidious
9.) Darth Revan
10.) Darth Traya

*= Can someone describe to me why they are so powerful?

darthsith19
9 and 10 should be above 7 and 8. And what about Ludo Kresh? I thought he wasn't far behind Naga, and Lord Simus not far behind Marka. 3 should be Simus, then it should be Naga/Nadd/Kresh (not Qel-Droma) and IMO Ulic should be between Revan and Bane. Why are they so pwoerful? Like what did they do that made them so powerful? Nihilus has about the strongest Force Lightning I've evr seen and has his mega Force-Drain, Sidious knows every Force ability ever and then some, everyone was scared shitless Marka, Simus got his head cut off in a duel with Marka and survived, Naga destroyed a star with the Force. I don't know much about Nadd, Kun has his amulent blasts and is a good saber dueler regardless of that, Bane has his Orbalisks, Traya has Force Drain, Revan has good saber skills and knows alot of Force Powers including Force Storm Lightning, Sidious has great manipulation skills as well as good Force and saber skills, Qel-Droma is strong like Kun but not as much (Long sentence, no sugegstions stick out tongue ). I dunno, not very descriptive, but I'd also put Sion in there somewhere, likely around Ulic's level.

Darth Sexy
Originally posted by Quinlan_Vos
Ten Greatest Sith:

0. Nihilus
1.) DE Sidious
2.) Marka Ragnos
3.) Exar Kun
4.) Naga Sadow */Freedon Nadd */ Ulic Qel-Droma
5.) Naga Sadow */Freedon Nadd */ Ulic Qel-Droma
6.) Naga Sadow */Freedon Nadd */ Ulic Qel-Droma
7.) Darth Bane
8.) Darth Sidious
9.) Darth Revan
10.) Darth Traya

*= Can someone describe to me why they are so powerful?

Can we say ****ed up?

darthsith19
Then lets see your top 10, Sexy. Mine goes something like this (just to be more clear):
0. Darth Nihilus
1. DE Sidious/Marka Ragnos
2. DE Sidious/Marka Ragnos
3. Lord Simus
4. Naga Sadow
5. Ludo Kresh/Freedon Nadd/Exar Kun
6. Ludo Kresh/Freedon Nadd/Exar Kun
7. Ludo Kresh/Freedon Nadd/Exar Kun
8. Darth Revan
9. Darth Traya
10. Darth Sion (probably)

Honoarble mentions: Ulic Qel-Droma, ROTS Sidious, Malak, Bane

Darth Sexy
Originally posted by darthsith19
Then lets see your top 10, Sexy. Mine goes something like this (just to be more clear):
0. Darth Nihilus
1. DE Sidious/Marka Ragnos
2. DE Sidious/Marka Ragnos
3. Lord Simus
4. Naga Sadow
5. Ludo Kresh/Freedon Nadd/Exar Kun
6. Ludo Kresh/Freedon Nadd/Exar Kun
7. Ludo Kresh/Freedon Nadd/Exar Kun
8. Darth Revan
9. Darth Traya
10. Darth Sion (probably)

Honoarble mentions: Ulic Qel-Droma, ROTS Sidious, Malak, Bane

Nihilus does NOT go up there because he is a wound in the force, because he can be defeated only by the exile, and because his drain originates from the ancient sith, so how in the world is he more powerful than them and Sidious, who drains the entire planet of Byss as a spirit.

1. DE Sidious(Only because it's confirmed)
2. Marka Ragnos(should be the undisputed ruler)
3. Simus/Sadow/Kressh
4. Exar Kun/Nadd(Kun's sith spell was nothing more than a statis field)
5. Darth Revan
6. heads up for the rest, I don't care.

Advent
And what exactly puts that yahoo Freedon Nadd next to Exar Kun?

Darth Sexy
Originally posted by Advent
And what exactly puts that yahoo Freedon Nadd next to Exar Kun?

His ability to inflict harm from halfway across the galaxy as a spirit, his ability to possibly kill(see the dead scholar in the Freedon Nadd Uprising), his knowledge from Naga Sadow himself, him killing Naga Sadow. Unless of course you think Kun's elite statis field type sith spell puts him above Nadd?

Advent
Originally posted by Darth Sexy
His ability to inflict harm from halfway across the galaxy as a spirit, his ability to possibly kill(see the dead scholar in the Freedon Nadd Uprising), his knowledge from Naga Sadow himself, him killing Naga Sadow. Unless of course you think Kun's elite statis field type sith spell puts him above Nadd?

Spare me the cheap bullshit, Sexy. What has he done that was on par with Kun from what we know? Three things put him on Kun's level, but not Ludo's or Simus'? Why is that exactly?

So he was able to floor Vodo...great. Kun was able to kill a thousand year Jedi Master with a swipe of the hand. And one who we still know is obviously proficient in the Force by the simple fact of his Battle meditation, and stripping of the oh-so great Ancient Sith. And he still is more than suitable in that category as we did see him knock back Kun, and he trained Nomi. And I suspect to hear that he's old and hasn't practiced, but whatever. We know Kun is more than adept with Sith magic and alchemy, creating many creatures as noted "freakishly two-headed avians and hulking terentateks". And used what appeared to be Sith magic on Aleema, as the design is similar to Aleema's usage and different to the amulet blasts.

And, of course, there's always the fact Exar Kun has amulets that Nadd doesn't, which disintegrated Massassi, a Sith Wyrm, and plainly blasted through solid rock. Who's Nadd going to floor when he's missing an entire torso? But, let me ask: what do we know about Nadd's saber skills? Do we know if he's a lightsaber prodigy? Tell me a tale, is Nadd a lightsaber prodigy? Is he as good as Kun?

And do tell what the hell is a "statis field"? Some type of job expertise? I'd submit not only freezing, but apparently controlling thousands upon thousands (I'd be willing to bet a hundreds of thousands, maybe a million given the size and perspectives indoors and outdoors) of senators is a tad bit (actually a hell of a lot) more impressive than flooring Vodo while he's not even trying to defend, even as a spirit, and there's also the fact Kun was able to kill Gantoris as a 4,000 year old spirit that hadn't killed or presumably used any powers in ages.

Okay, so he "killed" Naga Sadow by means of which we do not know. Impressive, "unless, of course, you think". Not adding a sarcastic rhetoric question, keyword is THINK. He killed a Sith Lord who'd been in suspended animation for some 600 odd years, and we don't even know how he did it! But then again, I suspected there was a reason you put Sadow above Nadd. In any case, he was working with what he learned from Sadow, and what Sadow had. How much, however, we don't know. Kun had the opportunity of learning from both Nadd and Sadow, but whatever. Doesn't matter.

So, I'll ask again, what exactly puts that yahoo Freedon Nadd next to Exar Kun?

Darth Sexy

So he was able to floor Vodo...great. Kun was able to kill a thousand year Jedi Master with a swipe of the hand. And one who we still know is obviously proficient in the Force by the simple fact of his Battle meditation, and stripping of the oh-so great Ancient Sith. And he still is more than suitable in that category as we did see him knock back Kun, and he trained Nomi. And I suspect to hear that he's old and hasn't practiced, but whatever. We know Kun is more than adept with Sith magic and alchemy, creating many creatures as noted "freakishly two-headed avians and hulking terentateks". And used what appeared to be Sith magic on Aleema, as the design is similar to Aleema's usage and different to the amulet blasts.
Someone still has a hard time grasping the difference between a force ghost and an undead spirit. Don't see how that concept has eluded you.. Kun's sith creations make him powerful how? I don't ever recall putting Nadd on par with Kun because that's impossible because we know very little about Nadd, but from what we know I would put him in the same league as Kun. I'd also like to point out that Nadd DID learn from Sadow and WAS powerful enough to kill him.

And, of course, there's always the fact Exar Kun has amulets that Nadd doesn't, which disintegrated Massassi, a Sith Wyrm, and plainly blasted through solid rock. Who's Nadd going to floor when he's missing an entire torso? But, let me ask: what do we know about Nadd's saber skills? Do we know if he's a lightsaber prodigy? Tell me a tale, is Nadd a lightsaber prodigy? Is he as good as Kun?
Ah yes the amulets. Then why don't we just put kun>all because of his amulet that's proven so powerful against living force users.. Oh wait.. But it's nice how you are comparing a force ghost to a living DLOTS in this aspect.

And do tell what the hell is a "statis field"? Some type of job expertise? I'd submit not only freezing, but apparently controlling thousands upon thousands (I'd be willing to bet a hundreds of thousands, maybe a million given the size and perspectives indoors and outdoors) of senators is a tad bit (actually a hell of a lot) more impressive than flooring Vodo while he's not even trying to defend, even as a spirit, and there's also the fact Kun was able to kill Gantoris as a 4,000 year old spirit that hadn't killed or presumably used any powers in ages.
YOu're going to go all technical on me now? He FROZE the senate. A statis field freezes people. Did we not have this whole discussion about the technicalities of him freezing and/or controlling? Frozen and forced to watch=/controlling. And again I reiterate my point about Kun being an undead spirit, not a simple force ghost as you'd like to believe.

Advent
Someone still has a hard time grasping the difference between a force ghost and an undead spirit. Don't see how that concept has eluded you..

1.) Let me see here, could it be because no one has a clue what you babble on about?
2.) "Still has". "Still has"? For that to be correct I'd have to have heard the difference/explanation for whatever you're talking about, and/or refuted/replied about it. Since I haven't, you clearly are mistaken.

Did I say they make him into an uber god? It's just the fact he has shown that he can use Sith alchemy to a astounding degree in a short amount of time, mainly his capability for learning.

Based on what? I'm going to say this plain and simple:

Where. Is. Your. Argument. Question. Mark.

Well? He's done three things and he's now in the same league as Exar? Puh-leaze, we've seen much more impressive things from Exar.

I'd also like to point out that obviously someone needs a bit of help on there reading comprehension and/or needs to equip their spectacles:

In any case, he was working with what he learned from Sadow, and what Sadow had. How much, however, we don't know.

^
Tell me, when did I ever say he didn't learn from Sadow? I actually said he did; however, I posed the question of just how much and what did he do with it (in terms of what powers, e.g. Exar freezing the Senate).

Seriously, there's nothing for you to point out, because ultimately you're just like a repeating number.

Am I like, in an alternate universe where stuff I plainly posted doesn't appear on other people's screens?

Okay, so he "killed" Naga Sadow by means of which we do not know. Impressive, "unless, of course, you think". Not adding a sarcastic rhetoric question, keyword is THINK. He killed a Sith Lord who'd been in suspended animation for some 600 odd years, and we don't even know how he did it! But then again, I suspected there was a reason you put Sadow above Nadd.

^
Read. Carefully. And reply accordingly. How did he kill Sadow? Was it a sneak betrayal? Straight out fight? I want this answered by the end of the period, if it's not on my screen within the alotted time, you'll be serving a detention.

It's nice how you are comparing a guy we've only seen do a few things, one of them totally unknown, to Exar Kun. And why would I put Kun > all when that's clearly not the case nor have I ever said his amulets would decimate every single being that ever lived? They are useful no matter what you spit out. Shall I just assume everyone can block them?

And how would it matter if it was the Sith magic equivalent to a stasis field or not? Seriously, tell me what that has to do with anything? Oh? Nothing? Alright. The fact of the matter is he was able to do it to hundreds of thousands of Senators without so much as one Jedi noticing he did it. That is more impressive than anything Freedon has ever done that we know of.

Again, stasis field or not - relevance is....? Zero? If, for an extreme example, Luke were to Force push twenty thousand men would it be less of a feat because it's a Force push?

Short answer: No.

Well, I do remember having that conversation, in which you said:

Perhaps, it is a possibility. When it says "frozen and forced to watch", in essence that could mean controlling them. May I ask why that was brought up?

So, what are you rambling on about now?

I'm not saying it's definite whatsoever, but from the narration, and the fact Kun moves it seems as if they had to follow him, so it's more than likely he controlled where their eyes were looking. Or it could possibly just be explained as a Sith trance that made them follow Exar Kun's movements, which would still be controlling them, I guess, right?

Anyways:

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/4199/kunsenate2uh8.th.jpg

The narration says they were frozen, and forced to watch. That alone is controlling them, because I highly doubt every Senator was looking directly at whatever Kun wanted them to be looking at before he barged in. Some could've been talking, turning their heads to do such, and so on.

http://img48.imageshack.us/img48/2888/kunsenatehl3.th.jpg

Obviously here, there eyes are focused on Exar Kun.

http://img159.imageshack.us/img159/8400/kunsenate3fa0.th.jpg

Kun moved from the speaking podium of the Senate Chamber down to the floor to duel with Vodo. So, given by Exar Kun's words of "we have seem to have a captive audience", it would imply that the entire Senate is being held against their will, but also forced to watch what Exar wants them to watch. In other words, controlling their eye movements. Which equates to controlling them, since they are forced to watch what he pleases.

What the hell are you even talking about? First of all, do you think maybe you could explain your little ghost stories and campfire tales considering the fact I've never even heard this brought up? Secondly, I wouldn't "like to believe" either, you dolt, because I wasn't aware there was even another alternative. And then, I'll simply ask: what does it matter? How does this affect what they can/can't do?

So, I'll simply end with: Uh, no.

EDIT: Actually, nevermind on what an undead spirit is. As I'm pretty sure I get the idea, however, I still want to know what does it matter? How does this affect what they can/can't do?

Advent
Accidental double.

zephiel7
Accidental double.
tsk tsk

darthsith19
That's why he's #0. Cause he's not really a Sith, just a void, but he could beat DE Sidious. Nihilus drained a planet, too. When did Palpatine drain Byss as a spirit?

Darth Sexy
That's why he's #0. Cause he's not really a Sith, just a void, but he could beat DE Sidious. Nihilus drained a planet, too. When did Palpatine drain Byss as a spirit?

Either during or before DE.. I don't think he did it on the scale of Nihilus but he did it.

darthsith19
Whatever, Nihilus did it on a larger scale and his Force Lightning is better, too.

Darth Sexy
That doesn't make Nihilus better, and where does it say his force lightning is better? In fact who has shown force lightning that rivals Palpatine's, other than Revan and his miniature force storm?

kamikz
Whatever, Nihilus did it on a larger scale and his Force Lightning is better, too.

Since when is Nihilus lightning better? Sidious killed a whole room full of guards, stormtroopers (which turned on him) INSTANTLY with lightning, while he was toying. And he even controlled the lightning to such degree that it didn't kill his own men....

ESB Vader
i doubt palpatine mastered the drain comepletely because i read it was slow and takes a while to drain a few of his victims,

and no nihilus lightning isnt better than sidious, sidious is a pimp lightning master.

o yes and one thing, the original nihilus as in nihilus from the cut content in kotor 2, i went to read about it on the site and i found out that nihilus was intended to be far more intimidating, like when u meet with him face to face, he suspends you, visas and mandalore in the air, then force pushes visas across the bridge deck and you know how big the bridge in the ravager is, its more massive than even the executors bridge deck.

no im not lieng, if you want me to ill give you the link

Jen'ari
Give the link!

ESB Vader
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Battle_of_Telos_IV

look for behind the scenes in that page, and no this is factual because i saw this picture about becoming nihilus apprentice so therefore it is part of the cut content mentioned in the wikipedia site

http://www.team-gizka.org/2005-04-03/852nih_1.jpg

heres a screenshot about the cut content mentioned in the SW wiki from the restoration team

http://www.team-gizka.org/2005-04-03.html heres the site where the cut content came from, cidatel station was also meant to be destroyed in kotor2 uncut

darthsith19
But Nihilus's lightning dropped Sion to the ground in like 2-3 seconds, even when he tried to block it with his saber. It is stronger than Sidious's.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.