Contrariwise

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bwa Ha Ha
Re: don't

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bwa Ha Ha
Spam isn't allowed on this thread at all. Talk about anything you want, just don't post pointless posts. Either you'll obey me and not post spam, You'll disobey me and post spam which would mean your becoming just like me, Or you'll either insult me or not post at all, which would mean you see no way out of my rules and have no choice but succumb to the depths of cowardliness! BWAHAHAHA!!!

That is all. You may start posting now.

We already have an Off Topic thread, we don't need another one.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Exactly, I meant one w/out spam. That is all.

RoguePw25
Re: don't

quote: (post)
Spam isn't allowed on this thread at all. Talk about anything you want, just don't post pointless posts. Either you'll obey me and not post spam, You'll disobey me and post spam which would mean your becoming just like me, Or you'll either insult me or not post at all, which would mean you see no way out of my rules and have no choice but succumb to the depths of cowardliness! BWAHAHAHA!!!

That is all. You may start posting now.

We already have an Off Topic thread, we don't need another one.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Exactly, I meant one w/out spam. That is all.

Bwa Ha Ha, do not start another thread like this. I'm not sure what number this is, but this must stop. There is already an Off Topic thread, which you post in, so you do NOT need to start another pointless one like this. Please stop doing this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.