Omega Red vs Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ext@nt
Batman has a day to prep.

who wins?

badabing
Batman.

Blanka
Originally posted by badabing
Batman.

rotiart
omega red kills batman.. .eats him... then kills him again!

... wtf. not even all of batmans regular street level enemies combined could kill omega red.

jrodslam
Batman wins via prep. Otherwise hed die.

Stupid Rookie
Originally posted by jrodslam

Prep is always the key with Bats, w/o he loses badly, with he can pull out some wins, I give him 6/10.

riceroost
Red would annihilate Batman. Hasn't it been stated only a multi-megaton nuclear explosion can destroy him?

badabing
Originally posted by rotiart
omega red kills batman.. .eats him... then kills him again!

... wtf. not even all of batmans regular street level enemies combined could kill omega red. Originally posted by riceroost
Red would annihilate Batman. Hasn't it been stated only a multi-megaton nuclear explosion can destroy him?
Batman.

Darth Vegas
Batman.

darthgoober
Originally posted by riceroost
Red would annihilate Batman. Hasn't it been stated only a multi-megaton nuclear explosion can destroy him? Batman could freeze him.

srankmissingnin
Batman uses his day of prep to make sure that his will is in order and that he leaves nothing to Alfred...

xmarksthespot
Most of the fortune would probably go to Dick if he died. But it wouldn't since he'd win. no expression

Validus
His fortune would go to Dick and Tim.

Batman ftw.

srankmissingnin
Maybe if Omega Red was DC villain and Batman had files on him and had already developed a contiguous a day of prep would be enough but as he he knows nothing about Omega Red beside the basics (as it is standard matches) he is Russian, has superhuman stats, has a healing factor, has a death factor, has tentacles. He is going to need to spend most of those 24 researching his enemy, if he has enough time or information to cook up something to take down Akardy in 24 hours it would be a miracle.

darthgoober
Basic knowledge covers Superman's vulnerability to kryptonite, so I think it would cover freezing Red.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by darthgoober
Basic knowledge covers Superman's vulnerability to kryptonite, so I think it would cover freezing Red.

Everyone in DC knows Superman is vulnerable to kryptonite as opposed to a half a dozen who know to freeze Omega Red.

golem370
Omega Red is just to powerful

golem370
Omega Red- http://www.marveldatabase.com/wiki/index.php/Omega_Red

Grimm22
With prep, Bats wins wink

golem370
I doubt it

Ext@nt
He does have a copy of Mr Freeze's gun in his bat cave as a trophy.

xmarksthespot
Post as many bios as you want. no expression Batman still wins.

golem370
I will Batman gets beat

golem370
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omega_Red
http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/o/omegared.htm
http://www.knightmare6.com/faq/weapon_project/omega_red.html

endrict
with prep batman will win.

Validus
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Post as many bios as you want. no expression Batman still wins.
Originally posted by golem370
I will Batman gets beat
Originally posted by golem370
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omega_Red
http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/o/omegared.htm
http://www.knightmare6.com/faq/weapon_project/omega_red.html
laughing out loud

Grimm22
Bats with prep just goes and tracks down a mother box or goes and steals some crap from Superman's fortress. no expression

wolvertooth
Originally posted by Grimm22
Bats with prep just goes and tracks down a mother box or goes and steals some crap from Superman's fortress. no expression

and does what?

Grimm22
Originally posted by wolvertooth
and does what?

What the f**k?

Motherbox = Cosmic Cube, basicly

Cosmic Cube > xInfinite Anything for the most part

wolvertooth
What the f**k?

Motherbox = Cosmic Cube, basicly

Cosmic Cube > xInfinite Anything for the most part

yay.... i made him say something useful.... other then look like a retarted... i just love helping special kids roll eyes (sarcastic)

Grimm22
yay.... i made him say something useful.... other then look like a retarted... i just love helping special kids roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yay, you were able to have a post with no spelling or grammatical errors big grin

Good job, Billy

wolvertooth
Yay, you were able to have a post with no spelling or grammatical errors big grin

Good job, Billy

billy? just because i am from texas? at least i state where am i from... not like you pathetic fat idiot

Sub_Mariner
billy? just because i am from texas? at least i state where am i from... not like you pathetic fat idiot

Most pathetic insult ever...

He doesn't say where he is from so he is a fat idiot? Really now?

Seriosuly you are ruining any wolverine involved thread.

wolvertooth
anyway omega red wins, batman doesnt know anything about omega red he doesnt know where to begin... and even if he finds out that he needs to freeze him.... omega is going just to stand and say freeze my ass bat? he is super human strong class 20 , super durable, has 2 tenticlas that can grab batman and tear him apart.. and he got death pheromons which can kill every body near him , which means batman is dead if omega gets near him in every way

darthgoober
Pretty much every major US and Russian Government agency has info on Red at this point, all Bats would have to do is use his prep time to hack into their systems to get data on Red(and he would to, because Batman is smart enough to know that info on your opponent is worth more than blind prep), then utilize Mr. Freeze's technology to freeze Red when the time came to fight.

wolvertooth
again i will ask what makes you think he will even shoot omega? omega grabs him with his tentacles and tear his arms ... then he kills him with the death pharamon

Sub_Mariner
again i will ask what makes you think he will even shoot omega? omega grabs him with his tentacles and tear his arms ... then he kills him with the death pharamon

He get's a day prep, he has time to find out about freezing and then grab the freeze gun and hed out...

darthgoober
Look, they start at a distance, the ref yells "GO!", Red sends his tenticles after Batman, but before they can get there, Batman pulls out a copy of Mr. Freeze's gun and ices the guy. Fight's over, Batman wins.

wolvertooth
Look, they start at a distance, the ref yells "GO!", Red sends his tenticles after Batman, but before they can get there, Batman pulls out a copy of Mr. Freeze's gun and ices the guy. Fight's over, Batman wins.

are you serious?? a ref? a ring??? dude dont make me laugh

wolvertooth
its always a day prep with batman fight, because without his prep he will lose to most characters... so its always prep for him

darthgoober
are you serious?? a ref? a ring??? dude dont make me laugh
Fine, they stand on a city street, some unkown force let's them know that the fight is on, Red sends his tenticles after Batman, but before they can get there, Batman pulls out a copy of Mr. Freeze's gun and ices the guy. Fight's over, Batman wins.

What's so hard to understand about this? And I never mentioned a ring.

wolvertooth
who said anything about omega trying to catch with the tanticles first? maybe batman attackes first omega just gets away then he takes cover.... after that he knocks the gun out of batmans hands with his tentacles which are long..... and once he doesnt have the gun.... omega makes a puzzle out of batman

if it wasnt that gun ... omega takes batman 10/10 without problem

with the gun omega takes it 7/3

darthgoober
who said anything about omega trying to catch with the tanticles first? maybe batman attackes first omega just gets away then he takes cover.... after that he knocks the gun out of batmans hands with his tentacles which are long..... and once he doesnt have the gun.... omega makes a puzzle out of batman

if it wasnt that gun ... omega takes batman 10/10 without problem

with the gun omega takes it 7/3
And since when does Omega Red have the ability to dodge the freeze gun?

wolvertooth
do you think he is some kind of tree? he is not the fastest there is but still batman needs to get the gun and point it on omega... while omega just needs to get away

wolvertooth
by the way if you would know anything about omega red you would know that he has super human reflexes and super human agility ... and death pheramons which can just kill batman if he gets close enough ... he is super human fast... he was even fast enough to catch nightcrawler before he could teleport himself... read about the character first then debate

darthgoober
Don't be pissed just cause Batman is smarter than Wolverine, so he would get something to freeze Red instead of trying to take him H2H. Freeze's gun shoots in a stream, not in single shots, and Red isn't known for flipping and such(like Batman), to avoid it.

wolvertooth
so your saying now batman is faster? omega red got super human reflexes and agility thats alone should be enough to take everything you said

darthgoober
so your saying now batman is faster? omega red got super human reflexes and agility thats alone should be enough to take everything you said
HOW MANY TIMES HAS OMEGA RED FLIPPED TO AVOID AN ATTACK? Sidestepping won't work because the gun shoots in a stream.

wolvertooth
he never needed to .... he was fast anough to catch nightcralwer before he could teleport himself... he is wat too fast but he is also way too strong he took out colossus like nothing , he never needed his speed because he always was strong enough to deal with his oponents

darthgoober
he never needed to .... he was fast anough to catch nightcralwer before he could teleport himself... he is wat too fast but he is also way too strong he took out colossus like nothing , he never needed his speed because he always was strong enough to deal with his oponents
So your saying that you have no proof that he could flip out of the line of fire(and I already explained that sidestepping wouldn't work).

wolvertooth
and why do you think it will hit him if he got super human reflex and agility?

darthgoober
and why do you think it will hit him if he got super human reflex and agility?
Because there's no proof of him being able to dodge it. If you can come up with actual proof of his capability to do so, I'll admit it.

wolvertooth
i never saw him using his speed feats because he never nedded them ... he got the whole thing... strength .... tentacles.... death pheramon which kills people.... he never needed his speed .. it stated that his reflexes are super human and his agility too , but it doesnt mean batman is going to shoot him right away... if they will be at a distance where his tentacles can reach batmans hand then buy buy gun and he tears batman arms

Darth Vegas
If Batman knows how to negate the Flash's speed, he can certainly figure a way to do the same to Omega Red's awe inspiring speed. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Batman FTW 10/10 with prep.

And BTW, Omega Red's not dodging it. Sorry, that's just the way it goes.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Darth Vegas
If Batman knows how to negate the Flash's speed, he can certainly figure a way to do the same to Omega Red's awe inspiring speed. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Batman FTW 10/10 with prep.

And BTW, Omega Red's not dodging it. Sorry, that's just the way it goes.
Co signed. thumb up

wolvertooth
now that i look at it yes the gun ownes omega.... omega never showed great feats of speed, but without prep omega takes him in 100 different ways

darthgoober
now that i look at it yes the gun ownes omega.... omega never showed great feats of speed, but without prep omega takes him in 100 different ways
That's all I've been saying. I'll admit that Red takes the majority without prep.

wolvertooth
wolverine takes batman with that gun without problem he moves too fast for human eye and he can avoid laser and bullet shots and he can even catch a sniper bullet and cut many bullets wolverine takes this

Darth Vegas
but without prep omega takes him in 100 different ways

Completely irrelevant.

Batman has prep in this so Batman turning Omega Red into a popsicle is only one of the myriad of ways he could defeat him.

darthgoober
wolverine takes batman with that gun without problem he moves too fast for human eye and he can avoid laser and bullet shots and he can even catch a sniper bullet and cut many bullets wolverine takes this
Batman wouldn't use that gun on Wolverine. He would prep specifically for Wolverine(though in a strait up fight without prep, Wolverine would take the majority).

Darth Vegas

How is it that every thread that this guy posts in, it somehow magically turns into a Wolverine versus thread?

I mean seriously. We could be talking about abortion, and this guy would come in and say how Wolverine could tear the fetus up 6 ways to Sunday.

wolvertooth
but wolverine can take batman out even with prep i just stated this

srankmissingnin
How is it that every thread that this guy posts in, it somehow magically turns into a Wolverine versus thread?

I mean seriously. We could be talking about abortion, and this guy would come in and say how Wolverine could tear the fetus up 6 ways to Sunday.

Wolverine is pro-choice damn it! big grin

wolvertooth
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Wolverine is pro-choice damn it! big grin

ye man Happy Dance

srankmissingnin
Wait! I meant Wolverine is Pro-Life! embarrasment

xmarksthespot
yay.... i made him say something useful.... other then look like a retarted... i just love helping special kids roll eyes (sarcastic) Originally posted by Grimm22

Good job, Billy So neither of you know the difference between then and than nor know how to spell retarded. no expression

20 posts later, Batman still wins.

wolvertooth
Lol x your the only guy here who is really funny ... anyway batman takes it just with the gun thats it, but still it wont help him against wolverine

darthgoober
Lol x your the only guy here who is really funny ... anyway batman takes it just with the gun thats it, but still it wont help him against wolverine
Which is why he wouldn't prep the gun for Wolverine, he would do something else. Bat's would also take Wolverine with prep(but would lose the majority without it).

wolvertooth
he canttake wolverine out with anything..... wolverine is the one that batman wont be able to take even with prep .... how can you pripare to fight someone super human fast, super human strong, very skilled deadly fighter, adamentium skeleton, healing factor, now this fight batman cant take ..... does batman worth anything without his prep? i mean if not his prep he would be super heroes b*tch

srankmissingnin
he canttake wolverine out with anything..... wolverine is the one that batman wont be able to take even with prep .... how can you pripare to fight someone super human fast, super human strong, very skilled deadly fighter, adamentium skeleton, healing factor, now this fight batman cant take ..... does batman worth anything without his prep? i mean if not his prep he would be super heroes b*tch

WARNING: The fallowing was the opinion of wolvertooth and is not in any way endorsed by Wolverine fans or their associates.

darthgoober
He takes on Superman with prep, so yeah, he could take Wolverine with prep. And if you don't like the concept of Batman having prep, you should try to participate in threads where he gets it.

Soleran

Wolverine can be frozen with Liquid Nitrogen and just stored forever, yeah he'll be screwed then why kill, just contain.

wolvertooth
how can he take down wolverine? superman got weakneses how can he take down wolverine?? order a nuke missle from china and bomb wolverine?

wolvertooth
Originally posted by Soleran
Wolverine can be frozen with Liquid Nitrogen and just stored forever, yeah he'll be screwed then why kill, just contain.

wolverine wont be hit by that .... he is way too fast to be frozen by something like that ... you always think batman will attack first, wolverine is by far faster then batman he will kill him right away....

Soleran
Uh huh try again, Batman relases Liquid Nitrogen into a tank where Wolverine has been trapped in like an animal (Cuz Batman has prep here)

Then Batman just fills up the thing with a combination death gas (cuz it only knocks Wolverine out) and Liquid Nitrogen then launch his ass into space. The end I win give me my cookie.

wolvertooth
Uh huh try again, Batman relases Liquid Nitrogen into a tank where Wolverine has been trapped in like an animal (Cuz Batman has prep here)

Then Batman just fills up the thing with a combination death gas (cuz it only knocks Wolverine out) and Liquid Nitrogen then launch his ass into space. The end I win give me my cookie.

what????????? wolverine is trapped in a tank? how the hell did that happened? how can batman put him there? and even if he did wolverine just cutts his way thrue it are you crazy??? as soon as the fight starts wolverine attackes and stabs batman then he trash him all the way down end of fight he is too fast for batman

xmarksthespot
he canttake wolverine out with anything..... wolverine is the one that batman wont be able to take even with prep .... Quoted for posterity and hilarity.

Soleran
what????????? wolverine is trapped in a tank? how the hell did that happened? how can batman put him there? and even if he did wolverine just cutts his way thrue it are you crazy??? as soon as the fight starts wolverine attackes and stabs batman then he trash him all the way down end of fight he is too fast for batman

Please go back and read how Batman would own Wolverine. If you're not reading then you're not playing by my rules that means you're not playing at all, time out for you.

wolvertooth
batman wont be able to put wolverine into a tank ....... he needs to what.... get him pass out?? wolverine got healing factor he wont pass out .... no drugs will efect on him ... the question is how the hell batman is going to drag him into a tank?

Darth Vegas

Batman has countermeasures to take out the entire Justice League, so I seriously doubt that he'll have any trouble whatsoever with your man-crush.

wolvertooth
so tell me how is he going to take wolverine out... wolverine can heal out all drugs... gasses.... anything... he doesnt have weaknesses.... then how is batman going to takehim out??? he canot be killed by batman or knocked out tell me how

darthgoober
We're going off topic, someone should bumb the Bats w/prep vs Wolverine thread(I would but the search function hates me).

Darth Vegas
so tell me how is he going to take wolverine out... wolverine can heal out all drugs... gasses.... anything... he doesnt have weaknesses.... then how is batman going to takehim out???

Your practicality and 2 dimensional thinking astounds me. There are plenty of ways that Batman could defeat Wolverine with prep time. Not just gasses, or drugs, or by h2h combat. We're talking about one of THE most resourceful characters in comics.

With prep time, Batman will beat Wolverine. It's inevitable.

Without prep, Wolverine obviously takes it.

What is so hard about that to understand?

wolvertooth
the hard part for me to understand is why cant you mention how batman is going to take wolverine

Soleran
I already did.

wolvertooth
I already did.

and i already told you that wolverine either going to attack first and kill batman right on spot... either he is going to avoid it because its an open area and then kill batman both ways batman down

darthgoober
the hard part for me to understand is why cant you mention how batman is going to take wolverine
Fine. He blast Wolverine with high intensity sonics, then while Wolverine is rolling around on the ground in pain(cause he's still got the sonics going), he zaps Wolverine with the entire cities power supply(he's done it before), THEN he freezes him. Fights over, Batman wins.

galan7777777
bats /w/ prep takes it happybat

Darth Vegas
Fine. He blast Wolverine with high intensity sonics,

But Wolverine will just dodge it. roll eyes (sarcastic)

wolvertooth
Fine. He blast Wolverine with high intensity sonics, then while Wolverine is rolling around on the ground in pain(cause he's still got the sonics going), he zaps Wolverine with the entire cities power supply(he's done it before), THEN he freezes him. Fights over, Batman wins.

and wolverine is just going to stand and wait for that? i told you already is it too hard for you??? wolverine is by far faster then batman ... he will go for the kill right away and he will kill batman because he has super human speed which alows him to attack batman and batman wont do a thing... so he will go sonic with him ..... but wolverine will recover really fast... it takes time to do something like zaping him .... and tell me how the hell can he zap with cities power suply?? tell me how is it posible and how batman did it?? you think that they will be near a power suply?? what are the chances ha??? sonic blast and sudenly they are near a power suply Lol

darthgoober
and wolverine is just going to stand and wait for that? i told you already is it too hard for you??? wolverine is by far faster then batman ... he will go for the kill right away and he will kill batman because he has super human speed which alows him to attack batman and batman wont do a thing... so he will go sonic with him ..... but wolverine will recover really fast... it takes time to do something like zaping him .... and tell me how the hell can he zap with cities power suply?? tell me how is it posible and how batman did it?? you think that they will be near a power suply?? what are the chances ha??? sonic blast and sudenly they are near a power suply Lol
What make you think they would start the fight at arms reach? Batman can push a button on his utility belt(to activate the sonics) before Wolverine can reach him. And if they started the fight fairly close it wouldn't matter, people slower than Batman have dodged Wolverine before. And how is Wolverine going to recover, while the sonics are still going? And he'll have time to nail him with the cities power supply because HE HAD PREP. He would have it all set up in advance BEFORE the fight started(that's what prep is). If nothing else, while Wolverine was rolling around on the ground, Batman could shoot him with his grapple, then throw the other end on some power lines. I know, it sucks, Batman with prep can beat almost ANYBODY.

Darth Vegas
Since Batman has a contingency plan for the Flash, Wolverine's speed should be no problem to deal with.

Batman FTW.

SSJ4Wolverine
I don't think Batman with prep is all that great....its just that everyone else is written like goobers versus him...

for instance, Batman should NEVER beat Superman...unless superman allows it...or is written stupidly...
Batman should NEVER beat Wally West w/ Speed Force...unless Flash allows it ....or is written stupidly..
same goes for most others...

24 hours prep is enough to take out Omega Red....yes...cuz his weakness is easy to attain...

Wolverine's is much more difficult, but more times than not...with 24 hours prep...and an infinitely growing arsenal of information and weaponry that is limited only by the mind of the fan/writer who is talking at the moment...like Batman does...then I could take out Wolvie too...

Batman shouldn't even be discussed in threads, unless you give him some guidelines and limits...cuz giving him all of the information about every character in every universe is giving him more credit than he deserves...

he's never met Omega Red or Wolverine...so...just based off of that...his 24 hours of prep may mean nothing.....

Darth Vegas
Originally posted by SSJ4Wolverine
he's never met Omega Red or Wolverine...so...just based off of that...his 24 hours of prep may mean nothing.....

Since he's never met them and knows absolutely nothing about them, we can assume that somewhere in those 24 hours of prep, he would thoroughly research either of them by hacking and accessing the Weapon X files on Wolverine and the KGB files on Omega Red.

batdude123
Batman. God DAMN his intellect is being SERIOUSLY underestimated here. erm

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by batdude123
Batman. God DAMN his intellect is being SERIOUSLY underestimated here. erm Nah. He's just a loon in a black suit. OR ftw. happy

batdude123
Nah. He's just a loon in a black suit. OR ftw. happy

mad

mad

xmarksthespot
OR gives Batman some good good lovin' with those tentacles Japanimation style. happy

batdude123
OR gives Batman some good good lovin' with those tentacles Japanimation style. happy

Batkick B!TCH!!! cool

xmarksthespot
Is it just me or does Omega Red look sort of like a Power Rangers villain.

batdude123
Is it just me or does Omega Red look sort of like a Power Rangers villain.

laughing out loud

Cosigned!!! eek!

wolvertooth
What make you think they would start the fight at arms reach? Batman can push a button on his utility belt(to activate the sonics) before Wolverine can reach him. And if they started the fight fairly close it wouldn't matter, people slower than Batman have dodged Wolverine before. And how is Wolverine going to recover, while the sonics are still going? And he'll have time to nail him with the cities power supply because HE HAD PREP. He would have it all set up in advance BEFORE the fight started(that's what prep is). If nothing else, while Wolverine was rolling around on the ground, Batman could shoot him with his grapple, then throw the other end on some power lines. I know, it sucks, Batman with prep can beat almost ANYBODY.

alright... what makes you think that batman will bring all that things to fight wolverine? he doesnt know anything about wolverine.... he doesnt know wolverine got healing factor.... dont give me that crap he will search in the weapon x files because he doesnt know anything about wolverine so he doesnt know about the conection of wolverine to leapon x ... hell he doesnt even know anything about weapon x .... he will just go to google type down wolverine and he will press the pictures button to see who is wolverine, and you know what he will see? a pictures of wolverine kicking namors ass and the things ass and batman will say holly crap.... how the hell am i going to fight that?? and then he calls the writer and say .... yo writer.... man... i need a favor.... remember that fight against wolverine?? ... well..... can you make PIS fight just like all my fights?? because we both know that i cant win a fight unless its a PIS , without it i can just beat people like the joker , or the riddler , or the penguin..... which are all ordenery people.... my peek peek fights are against bain or croc and i get my ass kicked sometimes with them ...and the writer say no man ..... and then batman say holly sh*t... i better keep my batass in my batcave... ye.... i probebly will be dead so i keep my ass here at batcave...

you know i never could understand how can batman be such a bad ass i mean look for a second.... you always can tell about a super hero by his vilians right? i mean you got spider-man you look at his villians and you say he is a bad ass , then you look and supermans villians and you say he is a bad ass , and then you look at batmans villians..... he got harly queen.... which is what.... britney spears on crack?and then he got the joker.... an ordenery man with mental issues ..... and he got the penguin... a 3 foot man ??? with a long nose? and the riddeler? an ordenery human that just love to make reduls? something like my math teacher ..... and batman goes ohhh yeee ... now i can be a bad ass.. beat the sh*t of people with mental problems that doesnt have even athletic features.... oh ye... and he got 2 powerhouses if you can call them thats way... he got bane.... that broke his hand against the wall ... its kinda rey misterio on steroids .... and then toy got the croc.... who got his ass kicked by bane... who got his hand broken against a wall .... and batman still gets his ass kicked by those pathetic villians sometimes... how the hell can he be a bad ass?????

Metalmanx
Originally posted by jrodslam

Darth Vegas
... how the hell can he be a bad ass?????

Educate yourself, son.

http://agent0x7.tripod.com/batman.html

wolvertooth
alright... what makes you think that batman will bring all that things to fight wolverine? he doesnt know anything about wolverine.... he doesnt know wolverine got healing factor.... dont give me that crap he will search in the weapon x files because he doesnt know anything about wolverine so he doesnt know about the conection of wolverine to leapon x ... hell he doesnt even know anything about weapon x .... he will just go to google type down wolverine and he will press the pictures button to see who is wolverine, and you know what he will see? a pictures of wolverine kicking namors ass and the things ass and batman will say holly crap.... how the hell am i going to fight that?? and then he calls the writer and say .... yo writer.... man... i need a favor.... remember that fight against wolverine?? ... well..... can you make PIS fight just like all my fights?? because we both know that i cant win a fight unless its a PIS , without it i can just beat people like the joker , or the riddler , or the penguin..... which are all ordenery people.... my peek peek fights are against bain or croc and i get my ass kicked sometimes with them ...and the writer say no man ..... and then batman say holly sh*t... i better keep my batass in my batcave... ye.... i probebly will be dead so i keep my ass here at batcave...

you know i never could understand how can batman be such a bad ass i mean look for a second.... you always can tell about a super hero by his vilians right? i mean you got spider-man you look at his villians and you say he is a bad ass , then you look and supermans villians and you say he is a bad ass , and then you look at batmans villians..... he got harly queen.... which is what.... britney spears on crack?and then he got the joker.... an ordenery man with mental issues ..... and he got the penguin... a 3 foot man ??? with a long nose? and the riddeler? an ordenery human that just love to make reduls? something like my math teacher ..... and batman goes ohhh yeee ... now i can be a bad ass.. beat the sh*t of people with mental problems that doesnt have even athletic features.... oh ye... and he got 2 powerhouses if you can call them thats way... he got bane.... that broke his hand against the wall ... its kinda rey misterio on steroids .... and then toy got the croc.... who got his ass kicked by bane... who got his hand broken against a wall .... and batman still gets his ass kicked by those pathetic villians sometimes... how the hell can he be a bad ass?????

Grimm22

Hey I love Texas no expression

But you sir are a discrace to the state of texas.

Oh and apparently im a "pathetic fat idiot".

Im guessing you think I live in my parents basement and im 30 years old right roll eyes (sarcastic)

Grimm22
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
WARNING: The fallowing was the opinion of wolvertooth and is not in any way endorsed by Wolverine fans or their associates.

Wolverine fans >>>> Wolverine fanboys wink

wolvertooth
at least wolverine have fans and fanboys.... who gives a crap about the thing.... confused

Grimm22
at least wolverine have fans and fanboys.... who gives a crap about the thing.... confused

*Ahem* Idol of Millions no expression

wolvertooth
*Ahem* Idol of Millions no expression

millions???? Lol who can love that ugly rock .... maybe million japanies groopies laughing laughing

Mainstream
Since Batman has a contingency plan for the Flash, Wolverine's speed should be no problem to deal with.

Batman FTW.

cool

wolvertooth
anyway wolverine takes batman down like a b*tch

darthgoober

The characters receive basic knowledge about the people they're fighting, so yes, Batman WOULD know about Wolverines healing factor. He would also know about his being with the Avengers(and maybe even the X Men), so he'd be able to hack into THEIR files to get detailed info about Wolverine. So yes, Batman will have detailed knowledge about Wolverine's healing factor, senses, hell all of it. And Batman's fight against meta's, are no more PIS than Wolverine's fight against Namor(except Superman and Flash, which are pretty bad). Face it, Batman with prep beats everybody(it's built into his character), it's his area of expertise, just get over it. Your just pissed because I just told you EXACTLY how he could take out your idol. But like I said, without prep, Wolverine would take the majority, so why are you whining?

wolvertooth
batman doesnt know anything about wolverine, wolverine is super human he got every thing super human , he took out namor the thing and hulk , he cut tanos and could kill him and he penetrated galactus with bone claws.... he cand die therefor batman cant do anything to him

badabing
He's just trolling Darthgoober.

darthgoober
batman doesnt know anything about wolverine, wolverine is super human he got every thing super human , he took out namor the thing and hulk , he cut tanos and could kill him and he penetrated galactus with bone claws.... he cand die therefor batman cant do anything to him
WHAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND ABOUT THE CHARACTERS RECEIVING BASIC KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THEIR OPPONENTS BY FORUM RULES? Why is this so hard for fanboys to accept? Wolverine is not invincible, he's been taken out by plenty of people, and if he goes up against Batman when he's had prep, he'll get taken out AGAIN.

darthgoober
WHAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND ABOUT THE CHARACTERS RECEIVING BASIC KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THEIR OPPONENTS BY FORUM RULES? Why is this so hard for fanboys to accept? Wolverine is not invincible, he's been taken out by plenty of people, and if he goes up against Batman when he's had prep, he'll get taken out AGAIN.
I know, but I have a few minutes to kll before I have to go to work, and owning fanboys makes me happy. big grin

wolvertooth
wolverine almost killed tanos and galactus batman will die just by his look

darthgoober
The funny think is that you can't even come up with a halfway intelligent response anymore. laughing out loud At least before it seemed like you were TRYING to be intelligent. Is it really THAT hard to accept that your boy is going to get his ass handed to him in this fight. But I have to go right now, so feel free to whine and pine after your boys passing till I get back in a little while.

wolvertooth
wolverine kills him right away... he took out tanos he will kill batman with one claw

darthgoober
wolverine kills him right away... he took out tanos he will kill batman with one claw
Na. Batman would kick Wolverine's ass. The funny thing is that if Wolverine didn't have a healing factor, Batman would kick his ass WITHOUT PREP. I'm betting that you just realized it and THAT'S why your really pissed. laughing out loud

Darth Vegas
.... he cand die

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

I really don't know what's funnier:

1) that statement

2) or your display of spelling and grammar skills (or lack there of) throughout these threads

batdude123

You're a douche.

badabing
Originally posted by batdude123
You're a douche.
He's apologized for his earlier outbursts.

rotiart
Na. Batman would kick Wolverine's ass. The funny thing is that if Wolverine didn't have a healing factor, Batman would kick his ass WITHOUT PREP. I'm betting that you just realized it and THAT'S why your really pissed. laughing out loud

If Wolverine was given a sword...had the current adamantium "that doesn't poison him" but had no mutant powers...

pit against a batman with no weapons...

batman would eyegouge wolverine and rip out his heart johnny cage style.

capt it up
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60og9gwKh1o whistle

darthgoober
Originally posted by rotiart
If Wolverine was given a sword...had the current adamantium "that doesn't poison him" but had no mutant powers...

pit against a batman with no weapons...

batman would eyegouge wolverine and rip out his heart johnny cage style.
So what make's you think Batman would have no weapons if Wolverine was given a sword? What kind of crap would that be.

wolvertooth
i say wolverine would beat batman whithout the healing factor.... he still got adamentium bones which make his blows even stronger and of course he got claws which he just need to stick into batman .... batman on the other hand whithout prep got only his typical weapons and that wont help him .... so by logic wolverine should take him down even without healing factor asuming batman doesnt got prep

badabing
Originally posted by capt it up
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60og9gwKh1o whistle

blink eek! laughing

capt it up
Originally posted by badabing
blink eek! laughing
I love this kid I wish I could shake his hand and get him shit faced and have him do that crazy ass dance at a party

darthgoober
i say wolverine would beat batman whithout the healing factor.... he still got adamentium bones which make his blows even stronger and of course he got claws which he just need to stick into batman .... batman on the other hand whithout prep got only his typical weapons and that wont help him .... so by logic wolverine should take him down even without healing factor asuming batman doesnt got prep
If Wolverine didn't have his healing factor, if he popped his claws out he would blead to death. And Wolverine would still be open to nerve shots, even with his skeleton.

batdude123
Originally posted by capt it up
I love this kid I wish I could shake his hand and get him shit faced and have him do that crazy ass dance at a party

Cosigned. laughing out loud

wolvertooth
yes but this is where spead features are coming in ... i say wolverines speed in fight is better then batmans, you know what lets make it fair, wolverine doesnt have his claws but has his adamentium ... first of all the adamentium is making his hits much stronger plus if batman hits him he will get a good resistance from the skeleton might even hurt to his fist, now when it comes to speed i say wolverine will take him in that so you see it comes down to who do you think is faster, i will go with wolverine on this one its a pure h2h without claws i still say he takes batman out

rotiart
So what make's you think Batman would have no weapons if Wolverine was given a sword? What kind of crap would that be.

batman wouldn't need the sword. with it, it would be overkill. :P

wolverine would grunt, make some stupid remakes about being the best there is... suddenly find himself disarmed, and stabbed through the heart with his own sword....

thats the batman.

darthgoober
yes but this is where spead features are coming in ... i say wolverines speed in fight is better then batmans, you know what lets make it fair, wolverine doesnt have his claws but has his adamentium ... first of all the adamentium is making his hits much stronger plus if batman hits him he will get a good resistance from the skeleton might even hurt to his fist, now when it comes to speed i say wolverine will take him in that so you see it comes down to who do you think is faster, i will go with wolverine on this one its a pure h2h without claws i still say he takes batman out
Oh I know that Wolverine's shot's would hurt more than Batman would, but I feel that Batman is more skilled overall(though not by much). I could see Wolverine taking a few, but I think that the Bat, would pull majority.

wolvertooth
alright thats already our opinions so i go with wolverine you go with batman

Metalmanx
Wolverine's shots wouldn't even hurt more.

Example.

Two baseball bats. One, sturdy, solid wood. The other, metal.

Now we all know that metal > wood, right? Right.

The bats are swung at the exact same speed, the same way, etc. Everything is the same in the way the bat is swung. Let's just say they're swung into your open hand (no grabbing it) that's against a wall.

Which bat hurts more?

Darth Vegas

Without his healing factor, Wolverine would be susceptible to gases and electric batarangs. Batman would throw a couple of either of those at Wolvie and its lights out.

Batman still wins.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Wolverine's shots wouldn't even hurt more.

Example.

Two baseball bats. One, sturdy, solid wood. The other, metal.

Now we all know that metal > wood, right? Right.

The bats are swung at the exact same speed, the same way, etc. Everything is the same in the way the bat is swung. Let's just say they're swung into your open hand (no grabbing it) that's against a wall.

Which bat hurts more?
Yes but it's been acknowledged by Marvel that because of the adamantium, Wolverine's punches do more damage than there would be otherwise because their weighted and his knuckles are harder. Think of it like hitting someone with a fist pack, or brass knuckles.

wolvertooth
going by your formula the metal will be harder the element itself is much stronger and cause more pain and the weight itself , but if we go with a fist it wont be different ,because wolverine got bones with adamentium on top so its the mass of the bones themselves and the adamentium ... now a kick from batman wouldnt be the same as a kick from wolverine because first .... the adamentium is heavier then a bone which makes his hits with more weight, it has more mass of hit, the element itself cause more pain because its harder, and plus lets not forget that wolverine got more strength then batman has so as far as it goes to hits... i say wolverine got it better

wolvertooth
Without his healing factor, Wolverine would be susceptible to gases and electric batarangs. Batman would throw a couple of either of those at Wolvie and its lights out.

Batman still wins.

wolverine showed speed to defent himself against bullets with his claws with really fast features, i am sure he can defend himself from the batarangs any day or avoiding the elctric ones, about gasses it depends how much room they got because if they have enough wolverine can get away from that area if its a small room then ye the gass takes him down ... but the reason i took out wolverines healing factor and claws is because i want to go more to the fighting espect of the two

Metalmanx
Yes but it's been acknowledged by Marvel that because of the adamantium, Wolverine's punches do more damage than there would be otherwise because their weighted and his knuckles are harder. Think of it like hitting someone with a fist pack, or brass knuckles.

Wearing brass knuckles is a completely different concept. It changes the entire shape of the fist, thus changing the kind of impact it will have, and thus changing the amount of damage dealt.

Now, picture the brass knucles inside the fist, just as if they were your normal knuckles, only composed of brass. If you punched someone, it would hurt the exact same as it would with bone knuckles. Substitute the same thing with titanium, or even adamantium. It doesn't change the force of impact. Really, think about it.

The ONLY thing adamantium does for punches and kicks is that he can't break his hand/foot on opponents. His bones are more durable, but that doesn't make his hits any harder.

darthgoober
Wearing brass knuckles is a completely different concept. It changes the entire shape of the fist, thus changing the kind of impact it will have, and thus changing the amount of damage dealt.

Now, picture the brass knucles inside the fist, just as if they were your normal knuckles, only composed of brass. If you punched someone, it would hurt the exact same as it would with bone knuckles. Substitute the same thing with titanium, or even adamantium. It doesn't change the force of impact. Really, think about it.

The ONLY thing adamantium does for punches and kicks is that he can't break his hand/foot on opponents. His bones are more durable, but that doesn't make his hits any harder.
Yes but his punches are weighted to. Haven't you ever hit someone with a fist pack? It makes a BIG difference.

wolvertooth
the adamentium adds weight, and mass which are all very efective here , and of course the element itself is much harder and the impact will cause more pain

wolvertooth
same thing i will say take a wood pipe and metal pipe.... with wood pipe you could make some damage but metal pipe will bust the man open because of the weight mass and its harder, take a wood bat and slam it against a cement... it wont do anything.... take a metal bat which is not holow inside but same as the wooden bat and hit the cement .... you will see marks on the cement it will make more damage

Metalmanx
Yes but his punches are weighted to. Haven't you ever hit someone with a fist pack? It makes a BIG difference.

So, if you were to tie weight around your hand, you would hit harder? What the f**k?

I'm afraid I'm not familiar with a "fist pack".

wolvertooth
weight adds a lot to your strike of course

Metalmanx
That's only because the metal is more durable and won't break against the cement. That still doesn't prove it hits harder.

Hitting someone with a pair of brass knuckles and a pair of solid wood knuckles (assuming they don't break) would produce the same damage and cause the same amount of pain.

wolvertooth
plus when he hits metal against bones... metal is much harder then bones so it will cause damage to you to hit metal

darthgoober
So, if you were to tie weight around your hand, you would hit harder? What the f**k?

I'm afraid I'm not familiar with a "fist pack".
A fist pack is a small weight that you hold in your hand while punching. The best fist pack are coin rolls or things resembling coin rolls. The added weight, combined with the roll reinforcing your hand so your fingers don't give or break, adds considerable force to a punch.(I used to have to fight in school a lot, that's why I know this.)

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>