superman returns

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zeven
Does any body knows when Superman Returns it's going to be released on DVD?

redcaped
I have my suspicions on Richard, but obviously the commentary will not reveal it. Sure that plane would have crashed if it wasn't for...and the lines..."how you got here? I flew" hmm interesting.

redcaped
Release is Next Month

amity75
I only buy about 4 DVDs a year because I only consider that amount to be worth buying and Superman Returns is next on my list. (I've bought 2 already - King Kong and X-Men 3)

Impediment
Originally posted by amity75
I only buy about 4 DVDs a year because I only consider that amount to be worth buying and Superman Returns is next on my list. (I've bought 2 already - King Kong and X-Men 3)

King Kong and X-Men 3 aren't even worth renting, IMO. However, to each his own, I guess. I might buy Superman Returns, depending on the contents of the DVD.

Lunch_Meat
King Kong is worth buying, it's too bad you already bought it, there's a extended version coming out (duh, it's jackson). And X-3 is pure shit so that's too bad.

office jesus
Originally posted by Impediment
King Kong and X-Men 3 aren't even worth renting, IMO. However, to each his own, I guess. I might buy Superman Returns, depending on the contents of the DVD.

I don't even buy DVDs anymore. I rent and burn them. AHAHAHA.

Bicnarok

hotwheels
superman returns comes out on november 28th. there is a scavenger hunt going now to stop lex luthor from taking over the internet. you need to find 12 lex tags and click on them to deactivate them. winner could bank a milllion. these are the pages the lex tags could be on

myspace.com/lexluthorreturns
myspace.com/supermanreturns
myspace.com/loislanereturns

be sure to sign up on the new and improved dailyplanet.com. they are holding a red carpet sweepstakes to fly to hollywood and meet the cast.

finally, check this short clip on you tube. it's hilarious!
youtube.com/watch?v=0TcHAEYW2ic

yeah, i am a superman nerd...

ez
hot wheels

redcaped
See ya next Tuesday. I wonder what surprises are in store...special features before anything!!!

redcaped
Yay, happy Superman day!

jenlovetv
i purchased the DVD and i have to say all the extra features are amazing . you can switch Tv formats through your remote which makes all the hassle of trying to figure the thing out obsolete .

redcaped
I bought the two-disc edition because the regular one didn't bring features. And listen to this...As Originally Conceived and Intended Superman II The Richard Donner Cut! The title changed my mind so I bought the old Superman. The crowd outside the store just like the theatre. I only took half an hour and everything was nearly empty. They even took the metallic box.

coolmovies
it must be a sellout then ??

demongene
The superman ultimate box set is awsome! It has everything you need all the movies a few documenterys,14 dvds in all.And if you mail out the free poster offer for just $5.80 shipping you get every movie poster from the first movie back in 78 to superman returns!

Nevez
hey nice nick Zeven..it's practically mine spelt backwards...no idea when SR will be released on DVD but i hope to see it when it does as i havent seen it yet..

cheers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.