Spiderman Second Preview Pics

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spencerspider
this place has been dying...i come back and all the threads r on the same page lol so i decided to post these pics maybe to liven up the place a little

spencerspider
dont know how to put more than one picture on their so...this looks like harry and MJ obviously..

steverules
These look like baby scans....spencer, are u pregnant?

spencerspider
damn u...heres another im going to post alot right here peter at tower gettin symbiote off

spencerspider
another...heres eddie

spencerspider
and another..looks like sandman is dying..

spencerspider
whoohoo another one...peter attackin harry

spencerspider
and the last and maybe the best...eddie turning into venom

Ghetto Goblin
That's the part where harry watches the bomb go right next to his head i presume.

That's a nice, clearer thing of venom. I know he drops down to the floor, but it almost seems like his legs don't move, i can't hardly tell what is shadown and what is floor. DANG IT COMIC CON!!!!!!

spencerspider
yea harry gettin hit with bomb is interesting, cuz later they show someone on a stretcher

Tonnochi
Originally posted by spencerspider
whoohoo another one...peter attackin harry

In case anyone didn't notice, Peter attacks Harry in the small 'Goblin Room.'

steverules
That venom image seemed kinda mor clear. I could make out the symbiote going onto Eddie and him turning in venom very fast.

Ghetto Goblin
i think the symbiote lapped onto him and then slowly went up him like in the wallpaper, on his neck, then he falls and it completely takes over, i don't want it to change like that, like instantly, i like it crawling over him.

spencerspider
anyone got any more? alot have been taken off but yea the venom one is very interesting

steverules
Well I can't wait too see the venom one when it's more clear. I would've thought they wanted to keep the appearance of Venom more of a secret

spencerspider
yea, i figured they really wouldnt show venom yet...but i guess they did lol. peter throwing a bomb at harry is kinda worrying me though...im not liking that

Tonnochi
Originally posted by spencerspider
another...heres eddie

What the hell is in front of Eddie's face?

Ultraman Baltan
Where did you get these? Is it on Youtube(well duh, but I can't find it).

spencerspider
looks like a camera is in front of eddie, and i got them partly from youtube, but now i cant get any cuz they took off the damn video..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.