I discovered a nice little slice of life today.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

-Tired Hiker-
Today my brother in law and I went to the Pinball Hall Of Fame, a museum where they have about one hundred Pinball Games from the 1950's and on, and some very old arcade games like Frogger and Tempest, and they let you play them! Most of the games only take one quarter! Right next to this place is a second run movie theatre with the lowest priced consessions in Las Vegas, and each movie only costs $2.50 to see! Also, there is a comic books store, and a Mexican food place with 85 cent tacos!

I swear to God, you can spend an entire day there and only burn Ten Bucks!!!!

When I get me one of them girlfriends, I'm going to take her there every day! smile

Council#13
laughing "Get me one of them girlfriends"

Sounds good! wink

I discovered a place where you only pay 10 bucks and you can sit there and eat and eat and eat and eat until you explode!!! shock

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by Council#13

Sounds good! wink

I discovered a place where you only pay 10 bucks and you can sit there and eat and eat and eat and eat until you explode!!! shock

blowup

smoker4
Originally posted by -Tired Hiker-
Today my brother in law and I went to the Pinball Hall Of Fame, a museum where they have about one hundred Pinball Games from the 1950's and on, and some very old arcade games like Frogger and Tempest, and they let you play them! Most of the games only take one quarter! Right next to this place is a second run movie theatre with the lowest priced consessions in Las Vegas, and each movie only costs $2.50 to see! Also, there is a comic books store, and a Mexican food place with 85 cent tacos!

When I get me one of them girlfriends, I'm going to take her there every day! smile

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m168/TiredHiker/whatshisname.jpg

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by smoker4

smoker4

Council#13
I heard that if you copy someone else's post, then the corpse of the last closed thread is be pulled out of the water, bloated with worthless comments, and enfluge you shock

silver_tears

Sounds good! wink

Is it something we mortals call a buffet?!?!?! icon5

Council#13
Originally posted by silver_tears

hmm It very well could be!

smoker4

drool

~Da Moose~

You mean you can't meet one there? Sounds like a place crawling with potential life partners.

Of the opposite sex, I mean.

-Tired Hiker-
There's buffets everywhere in Vegas. If you were to close your eyes and walk three steps in any direction . . . okay, you'd probably get hit by a car, but you'd eventually run into a buffet at some point. erm

silver_tears
I'd hang out there embarrasment
My kind of place, video games, tacos, movies drool

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by ~Da Moose~
You mean you can't meet one there? Sounds like a place crawling with potential life partners.

Of the opposite sex, I mean.

Yeah, if I really wanted to dry hump a pinball machine for the rest of my life, I guess you would be right. eek!

Mišt

Uber nerd alertgeek

-Tired Hiker-

That's what I'm talking about, silver sister! smokin'

-Tired Hiker-

Council#13
I hope 'Nerd' doesn't catch on like Chuck Norris and Herb ermm

~Da Moose~
Yeah, if I really wanted to dry hump a pinball machine for the rest of my life, I guess you would be right. eek!

laughing

Sounds perfect. love

silver_tears

Mišt
I hope 'Nerd' doesn't catch on like Chuck Norris and Herb ermm

Everything I do catches on at some point...take the doped smilie for example, latest craze started by none other than myselfermm

-Tired Hiker-
Meh, s'alright, call me what you will, I'll still have tacos, movies, and video games and you'll be making love to your right and/or left hands droolio

It's been a while, but . . . . . ZING!!!! eek!

silver_tears

Council#13
Originally posted by Mišt
Everything I do catches on at some point...take the doped smilie for example, latest craze started by none other than myselfermm

ermm *cough* nottrue *cough* no expression

-Tired Hiker-

Mišt
Meh, s'alright, call me what you will, I'll still have tacos, movies, and video games and you'll be making love to your right and/or left hands droolio

At least Ill be getting somesmokin'

Lying bastard. Mhm.

Oh Im sorry, did you put it here? Didnt think sodoped You just abused it....sexually.

ermm *cough* nottrue *cough* no expression

Dont stare at my package when you talk to me, my face is up here buddy ermm

-Tired Hiker-

Council#13
*raises eyes* Sorry

Mišt
Pink tacos smokin'

Tacos? confused I bet he says pink ones. wink

Omgeek! How did you know?

silver_tears
thumb down

-Tired Hiker-
thumb down

smokin'

Mišt
thumb down

I give you 0 Mist Starsermm

Soleran

That sounds pretty cool, down here in my own little Metropolitan BFE we still have movies for 2.50 and quarter arcades as well. I guess somethings in the belt buckle of the bible belt are kinda retro cool.

silver_tears

Mišt
I don't want your disease ridden stars doped

Here have a pixel.

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by Soleran
That sounds pretty cool, down here in my own little Metropolitan BFE we still have movies for 2.50 and quarter arcades as well. I guess somethings in the belt buckle of the bible belt are kinda retro cool.

True. Only, if I wanted to, I could get a lap dance from across the street. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.