Silver Surfer runs the DC guantlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
The fights take place in space in a blended reality.
The Surfer has no immediate Knowlege about any of his opponents.
This is top form Surfer. No Unipower or none of that.
He gets a rest of one hour inbetween battles.

And for the love of God, NO T-VO!!
1. Aquaman
2. Red Tornado
3. Maxima
4. Superman
5. Hal Jordan
6. Orion
7. Doomsday
8. Gog
9. Ion2
10. Wave Rider
11. Light Ray
12. Auron I
12. Takion
14. Dr. Fate

galan7777777
i dont see him getting past Ion

Jesse7
I think he stops at 4, T-vo.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Jesse7
I think he stops at 4, T-vo.
Ihad to edit thanks for reminding me. NO T-VO. I dont' even under stand the power enough for it to be allowed in any of my threads. Seems very precrisis to me.

Ext@nt
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl

1. Aquaman
2. Red Tornado
3. Maxima
4. Superman
5. Hal Jordan
6. Orion
7. Doomsday
8. Gog
9. Ion2
10. Wave Rider
11. Light Ray
12. Auron I
12. Takion
14. Dr. Fate

No way is Dr fate the strongest on there. Extant killed him in one shot once he had Waveriders power.

galan7777777
Originally posted by Ext@nt
No way is Dr fate the strongest on there. Extant killed him in one shot once he had Waveriders power. takion is more then likely the most powerful

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by galan7777777
takion is more then likely the most powerful

I put Dr. fate Last becuz of his knowlege in stopping the ALE. I just figured he had enough tricks to beat pretty much anyone if he wanted to.

galan7777777
I put Dr. fate Last becuz of his knowlege in stopping the ALE. I just figured he had enough tricks to beat pretty much anyone if he wanted to. dr. fate (nabu) should have been specified wink

nvrbeenwthagirl
dr. fate (nabu) should have been specified wink

Sorry, I figure since he is the premier one, and I dindt' name any of his flunkies, that he just counts as Dr. Fate.

nvrbeenwthagirl

1. Aquaman
2. Red Tornado
3. Maxima
4. Superman
5. Hal Jordan
6. Orion
7. Doomsday
8. Gog
9. Ion2
10. Wave Rider
11. Light Ray
12. Auron I
12. Takion
14. Dr. Fate
It's gonna start getting bumby for him at 3. Maxima has so many damn powers, she makes martian manhunter look like he's not versatile. Hal Jordan is gonna be a ruff fight for him. So is Orion and Doomsday. Gog is where I think he will end up stalemating. Maybe he can take Gog. If he makes it past Gog, all others are gonna be the hardest fights of his shiny career.

Ext@nt
I still don't think even Nabu is the storngest on that list.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I still don't think even Nabu is the storngest on that list.

Well put up the list in the order that you think it sould go and explain the reasons behind it. If you are right, then I'll ask the mods to change it for me.

galan7777777
Takion should be at the top

nvrbeenwthagirl
Takion should be at the top

Your probably right. But at those lvls, is he gonna be able to beat either of them?

galan7777777
Your probably right. But at those lvls, is he gonna be able to beat either of them? who dr. fate?

nvrbeenwthagirl
who dr. fate?
The surfer. I don't think he's gonna take a win against Fate or Takion. but that is just my opinion.

ExtraMision5555
he clears it but stps at magneto becuzhe has 2 muhc power cosmec

galan7777777
The surfer. I don't think he's gonna take a win against Fate or Takion. but that is just my opinion. well the top 3 on the list in my oppinion should be

Dr. Fate (Nabu)
Ion
Takion

if surfer could make it past fate, he would be pummeled by Ion

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
he clears it but stps at magneto becuzhe has 2 muhc power cosmec

I'm sorry I can't understand what your typing.

Ext@nt
well the top 3 on the list in my oppinion should be

Dr. Fate (Nabu)
Ion
Takion

Waverider would beat Surfer and all of them. he just has to revert them back to children or just travel in time and reverse what made them powerfull.

nvrbeenwthagirl
well the top 3 on the list in my oppinion should be

Dr. Fate (Nabu)
Ion
Takion

Auron, Light Ray, and Wave Rider are all very similiar in power to Takion. Tho not quite as powerful. Very close IMO. LightRay has created suns, and Auron is the son of a Goddess. I dont know how powerful ION2 is in the grand scheme of things, so I put him a bit lower, so I wouldn't put him too high.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Waverider would beat Surfer and all of them. he just has to revert them back to children or just travel in time and reverse what made them powerfull.
Wave Rider has to have the power to stop the event. He couldn't stop SUperman from dying even tho he wanted to. He can't go back in time and then stop the quintessence from making Gog. He doesn't have the power to stop them.

D-Block
Nabu is the most powerful Lord of Order and was going toe to toe with the Spectre I'm just asking is SS even in his league.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by D-Block
Nabu is the most powerful Lord of Order and was going toe to toe with the Spectre I'm just asking is SS even in his league.

All I have to say is "GOD Surfer" as he is referred to on these boards.

Ext@nt

Grow up and get over losing on the SBP thread. Waverider takes them all. And just because a pumped up Surfer can take SBP doesnt mean he can beat Nabu.

Nabu would also wreck SBP.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Grow up and get over losing on the SBP thread. Waverider takes them all. And just because a pumped up Surfer can take SBP doesnt mean he can beat Nabu.

Nabu would also wreck SBP.

What the hell are you talking about? How did I loose in the SBP thread when I gave the heralds the majority at least 4 times. And I was one of the first to give them the majority. Maybe you should take the time to read the thread.

ExtraMision5555

Actually, its Godsurfer

1 word

Ext@nt
Nice try you said SBP would win. You argued that Upgraded Surfer and Morg couldn't handle him when they could easily.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
Actually, its Godsurfer

1 word

Compared to this list, he might as well be SchoolgirlSurfer. Cuz he ain't clearing it.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Nice try you said SBP would win. You argued that Upgraded Surfer and Morg couldn't handle him when they could easily.

I think you better reread the thread before you make your self look like a fool. I never said SBP would win against the heralds.

galan7777777
Originally posted by D-Block
Nabu is the most powerful Lord of Order and was going toe to toe with the Spectre I'm just asking is SS even in his league. nabu was going toe to toe with spectre was he?

http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/7343/dov2uo8.jpg

nabu is powerful, but lets not compare him to spectre, thats no competition wink

Ext@nt
I think you better reread the thread before you make your self look like a fool. I never said SBP would win against the heralds.

I read it you gave them basically a 50/50 shot.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I read it you gave them basically a 50/50 shot.

6/10 in the heralds favor due to cosmic senses and energy manipulation. So now can we get on with this thread? That one is pretty much played itself out the way that it's going to go. no one is going to change thier opinion.

galan7777777
this is the very first post from nrvbeenwthagirl in the SBP v.s. These Heralds thread: Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
And what manner of strength does it take to actually be able to alter time with a punch. That's just insane. moving planets and such. SBP is like a force of nature. He could just fly thru planets at his insane speed and obliterate them without slowing down.
This battle is 6/10 in the heralds favor as I see SBP killing most of them with one or two surviving to get in a knock out blow against SBP. hopefully that clears it up a bit....... now back to the debate at hand wink

Ext@nt
I think its more like 9-10/10.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I think its more like 9-10/10.

You give the Heralds too much credit. They couldn't Beat the Top 8 on my list. Even with MORG WOL and Uni powered Surfer. Now where do you think the surfer stops at on this list ?

Ext@nt
Morg with WOL would stop at 9.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Morg with WOL would stop at 9.

Why can't you stick to the topic at hand? ANd Morg WOL is not going to beat GOG. EVER.

juggernaut66666
Orion stops him

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Orion stops him
I was thinking Orion would be a tuff fight for him. But He is upgraded and all. that's a tuff one to call.

galan7777777
I was thinking Orion would be a tuff fight for him. But He is upgraded and all. that's a tuff one to call. yeah i didnt even think of orion having control of the astro force embarrasment

juggernaut66666
he is not upgrade he is just back to normal he doesn't have any humanish feelings galactus only took away his humanity to make him a good servant again and orion with astro force i think he could stop surfer

nvrbeenwthagirl
he is not upgrade he is just back to normal he doesn't have any humanish feelings galactus only took away his humanity to make him a good servant again and orion with astro force i think he could stop surfer
As long as we are all clear that there are many powers in the cosmos who are worthy of fighting the Surfer. Hal Jordon is not the only DC character with cosmic power.

Rols
Yeah there are many Char. out there whose close or rivals his powers..
Firestorm, Captain Atom, GL'S, Eradicator, Darkseid, Mentor, Waverider, Lightray and thats just to name a few..

Lord Urizen
Surf clears the whole thing easily wink

The Fake Macoy
I say he'll stop at Gog more often than not.

Inhuman

riiiiight. lets ignore the "grant you new power" text.

http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/6907/annihilationsilversurfernewhi6.th.jpg

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Inhuman
riight. lets ignore the "grant you new power" text.

http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/6907/annihilationsilversurfernewhi6.th.jpg

Even with his new power, he's gonna have a ruff guantlet here. He might not even make it past Orion.

tdawg14
He gets to Ion and then loses. We have already seen Orion does not phase SS. He is only an annoyance to him.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by tdawg14
He gets to Ion and then loses. We have already seen Orion does not phase SS. He is only an annoyance to him.

This is Orion with control of the Astro Force. And that cross over was not cannon.

tdawg14
If that was not canon, how come I always hear how Darkseid's omega beams flayed SS skin. If that can be mentioned, so can SS whooping up on Orion. Regardless, Orion does not beat SS.

ExtraMision5555
Im confused, if a crossover is realistic, but not cannon, why do people Disregard them? ide understand if it had like, Nightcrawler wielding the power cosmic but.. i dont think that is the case

batdude123
He'd be lucky to get passed Hal. If he did, then he'd get STOMPED by Gog.

tdawg14
Please he takes 7/10 from any GL besides Ion and Parallax. Gog would be tough but I think he also gets beat. Ion takes him though.

batdude123
Please he takes 7/10 from any GL.

Not against Hal.

Soleran
Originally posted by batdude123
Not against Hal.

Isn't Hal a GL?

tdawg14
Yeah, even against Hal.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Starting at fight number three, Surfer is going to have some tuff fights ahead. It's debatable if he can even get past Orion. Def not Gog. Who can crispy fry Supermen with ease.

Soleran
Yeah, even against Hal.

thumb up

batdude123
Yeah, even against Hal.

No, not against Hal. SS would take 5.5-6/10 against Hal.

Soleran
No, not against Hal. SS would take 5.5-6/10 against Hal. thumb down

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Soleran
thumb up
Surfer and hal are so close it's not funny. THe only thing surfer has on hal is durabilility. And for that he get's 5.5/10 against Hal. He doesn't look to be doing so good on his DC guantlet tho. Maybe he needs to put on his uni suit or something. lol. He's not clearing this one.

tdawg14
He will definitely have some tough fights. I agree. But Orion will not take him. If you want to use Orion with control of the Astroforce, then I can say Annihilation Surfer who destroyed a planet just to prove a point. He takes everyone up to Ion. If its current Ion, he may get taken down. The Annihilation Files hanbook says that Galactus granted SS power to take on Tenebrous & Aegis. He got whooped by them the first time but I believe he may get revenge and we will se the full scope of his powerup.

Soleran
Surfer and hal are so close it's not funny. THe only thing surfer has on hal is durabilility. And for that he get's 5.5/10 against Hal.

thumb down

batdude123
Surfer and hal are so close it's not funny. THe only thing surfer has on hal is durabilility. And for that he get's 5.5/10 against Hal. He doesn't look to be doing so good on his DC guantlet tho. Maybe he needs to put on his uni suit or something. lol. He's not clearing this one.

And yet, with his simple skin-tight personal shield up, he can withstand being one-shotted through a planet pretty easily.

batdude123
He will definitely have some tough fights. I agree. But Orion will not take him. If you want to use Orion with control of the Astroforce, then I can say Annihilation Surfer who destroyed a planet just to prove a point. He takes everyone up to Ion. If its current Ion, he may get taken down. The Annihilation Files hanbook says that Galactus granted SS power to take on Tenebrous & Aegis. He got whooped by them the first time but I believe he may get revenge and we will se the full scope of his powerup.

Gog would eat him.

batdude123
thumb down

thumb up

Soleran
Gog is at powerlevels of Galactus?

SS >>>> Hal, just how it is.

batdude123
Gog is at powerlevels of Galactus?

SS >>>> Hal, just how it is.

I meant Gog would eat Surfer.

And oh yeah, I forgot that Surfer knows how to TANGO!!!! You know, CHACHACHA!!! wink

Big Sexy
I meant Gog would eat Surfer.

And oh yeah, I forgot that Surfer knows how to TANGO!!!! You know, CHACHACHA!!! wink agreed. He stops there

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Big Sexy
agreed. He stops there

I think he stops at Orion.

Soleran
I think he stops at Orion.

I think I like cookies, that is all.

UniOmni
Gog from the Elseworlds is clearly above Surfer..................

Gog from Action comics??

Ha!!

Which Gog is it here NeverhadaClue?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by UniOmni
Gog from the Elseworlds is clearly above Surfer..................

Gog from Action comics??

Ha!!

Which Gog is it here NeverhadaClue?

When you start addressing me properly then I'll respond.

long pig
T vo doesn't exist any more.

Busiek said so.

Tvo is way overrated on this board.

Rols
Yeah it can take out anywhere from Eternity to below Lt beings... Just too much...

nvrbeenwthagirl
Bump

juggernaut66666
current Ion owns surfer

nvrbeenwthagirl
current Ion owns surfer
INdeed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.