Spiderman 3 explosion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fianchettoer
So I hear Spidey's gonna be fighting Sandman, Venom and the Hobgoblin, right? Or will they prolong Hobgoblin's part until Spiderman 4? How's he going to fight them all? He has enough of a tough time with Venom, though didn't Venom and Spidey make a pact to defeat Carnage? So perhaps Venom will side with Spidey to kill Sandman and Hobgoblin? Anyone have any ideas?

steverules
You just issued your own death Sentence...Dan El will kill you and feed your testicles to his hell hound and tear your soul apart.

Ghetto Goblin
look at the other threads, they are at the top, not even hidden.

don't make new ones.

spencerspider
your wrong on almost every part...im nice dont worry i wont kill u..anyway there is no hobgoblin. this is how it goes. venom is just a big finale to the movie. dont know how sandman is gonna lose. harry is just going to be harry, not gg or hobby, however he will take a formula to make him strong. im sure he will help spidey beat venom at the end but prob die in the process

Fianchettoer
lol you all are hysterical. I wonder what you guys do all day to be able to write on these forums lol. Thanks for the warning

Dan-El
He didn't... He didn't say it, did he?

Oh God he did.

... Must... resist...

The warning shall not save his inner soul, if he has any left after I'm through with him... Grr, Anger...

Anyway, quick correction: Harry Osborn has been, and will always be, the second Green Goblin. Hobgoblin was Jason Macendale, Ned Leeds, and Roderick Kingsley.

Why does everyone always **** that up?

steverules
Where did you get your hell hound?

Ghetto Goblin
I want one.

Anyways, what's the main difference between the hob's and the greens, other than names and looks?

spencerspider
nothing lol and dan they get confused cuz if they have seen ult. spidey harry is hobby OR Harry starts with H and Hobgoblin does too...(i know thats retarded but sadly its true...)

DigiMark007
use the official discussion threads for this movie. Thanks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.