Child of Satan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Urizen
Well...apparently, I am a Child of Satan and an Anti-Christ.

A few Christian debators have referred to me as such, and I guess it's a title I wear with Honor. smile

Now you may ask: "What are the foundations or the basis on which you are labelled such a thing"...

Well....for one, I'm bisexual, so I am a sexual deviant, i supposedly sin against my own body and disrespect the "temple" that God created for me by poisoning it with sinful sex...

Secondly, I do not beleive in Jesus Christ....when i say this, i mean that i dont necessarly beleive that he is not my key to actual happiness or any kind of positive afterlife.....this is due to the fact that i am not convinced in the validity of Christianity in general....long story.....

Ne ways, what is my point ? Well, I have a question that I am hoping a Conservative or Fundamentalist Christian can answer....or anyone for that matter, as long as you can supply me with enough reason......

My question is, does being an Anti Christ or a "Child of Satan" under your definitions also render me an "Evil Person"

Those who know me (which i guess no one really does lol laughing ) would see that I never aim to harm another person, whether ir be physically, emotionally, etc. I may tease, but that is always in response to a prior offense...my goals in life are simple: To be happy, enjoy the company and relations with others, and do my best to help those who are suffering...

However, because I am not Christian, I am also an "Anti Christ" and im also a "Child of Satan"....as are all Athiest and Agnostics, and people of other Faiths alike.....now knowing this.....am I ACTUALLY EVIL ?

Storm
Get over yourself already.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.