Has anyone got the clip for the curiousity scene, please :)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hazel1
I looked everywhere and i cant find it lol. If ya got it just post it here thanks. smile

sccch
YEAH YEAH!!! I JUST posted it some where...hold on.I'll be back!!

sccch
HERE YA GO!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmuAlpeRhx8

hazel1
ty ty!!!! please get big grin

hazel1
OMG! get away from him you b.i.t.c.h! i want to taste him!! ill throw you off the ship you tramp!!! women!

Lol.

Thanks for postin it smile

sccch
Welcome!

ivebeendepped43
Originally posted by hazel1
OMG! get away from him you b.i.t.c.h! i want to taste him!! ill throw you off the ship you tramp!!! women!

Lol.

Thanks for postin it smile holla!! i suggested starting K.K.K.F.K.J.D. which stands 4 Kill Keira Knightley for kissing Johnny Depp. i actually had a few people say they would join that club!

PirateDiva
Originally posted by ivebeendepped43
holla!! i suggested starting K.K.K.F.K.J.D. which stands 4 Kill Keira Knightley for kissing Johnny Depp. i actually had a few people say they would join that club!

I'M sO There...I'LL JoIn It!! ThaT BioCTh Kissed My Man...LOL!! My HeaRt SanK wheN I saw ThaT the 1st time...LOL!!

hazel1
sighn me up.

willofthewisp
Does anyone have the part just before that, when they're sitting on the steps talking about marriage? I'd like to see that again.

Wikipedia says that in the novelization of the movie, Jack tells Liz he looks at marriage as a "wager to see who will fall out of love first," and that he likes that kind of challenge. I find that really interesting and I hope the deleted scenes will prove this scene was cut short to keep the action going. I think there's more to it than we were allowed to see.

akanai
sorry, what means "wager"? (ya know, i'm from poland and i dunno all english words... yet lol) ^^'

PirateDiva
Originally posted by willofthewisp
Does anyone have the part just before that, when they're sitting on the steps talking about marriage? I'd like to see that again.

Wikipedia says that in the novelization of the movie, Jack tells Liz he looks at marriage as a "wager to see who will fall out of love first," and that he likes that kind of challenge. I find that really interesting and I hope the deleted scenes will prove this scene was cut short to keep the action going. I think there's more to it than we were allowed to see.

Ya I know....Like in the 1st movie with the "2 peas in a pod scene"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.