Aquaman vs. Thunderstrike... ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lucid Lui
Aquaman (Waterhand)
Aquaman Respect Thread

vs.

Thunderstrike (Eric)

Fight takes placeon Provdence island (Cable's floating island). Character are fighting in character.

Who wins... ?

Aquaman does! cool

Soleran
Why don't you make a real man's thread and like

Aquaman no TP

VS

Wolverine

make it New York, Park Central!

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by Soleran
Why don't you make a real man's thread and like

Aquaman no TP

VS

Wolverine

make it New York, Park Central! Because i've already lost half my brain cells reading a few of wolvertooth's posts here and there in other threads, i think i'd officially go braindead if i had to read a whole thread.

blowup

lando005
park central?

rotiart
Powerset wise..., Thunderstrike takes it.

However.. for skills with use of powers... and his ability to hurt.. Aquaman would slaughter Thunderstrike.

long pig
Thunder just pulls the Exicutioner's axe and just owns Aquaman.

'strike's hammer made him 50% of Thor's power, the axe boosted him nearly 500x of his current power. He beat Seth with that power. Yes, Seth...the serpent god who would own Odin.

Lucid Lui
What, he can just pull that out anytime?

long pig
I don't know, never finished the series. It seems like he has it all the time. He carried two weapons before he died I think.

Lucid Lui
Well considering it powers him up enough to beat Seth, i'm gonna say he doesn't have it in this fight.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
What, he can just pull that out anytime?
even juggernaut pissed in his pants when he got hit with the axe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.