The Official Jericho Series Topic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tonnochi
Thought it was amazing. What a way to kick off a series. Can't wait for next week!

InnerRise
OH MY GOD!!!!

I knew it came on tonight but for some reason I thought CH. 12 and so when I checked and it wasn't on, I figured I had the wrong night.

So I didn't see it.

NOOOO!!!!!!

Fook Me.

is it comprehensible.....

forumcrew
this premiered online a while ago. I thought the show looked stupid all summer. THe first episode went some ways to change my mind, but I still dont think its a very good show. I think the greater mystery arc may be enough to keep me interested though.

Tonnochi
The more I think about it, it's a very sad and powerful show. This should win a few somethings.

InnerRise
Can somebody explain what happened in the first show?

Tonnochi
Originally posted by InnerRise
Can somebody explain what happened in the first show?

I can't because it would take to long, try googling it, sorry.

Darth Macabre
I think it's not going to last...It just seems too blah to me.

The only thing that captivated me was what exactly kept Jake from Jericho...What was he doing?

Tonnochi
I'm very intrigued by the bombings, I really want to find out what happened!

Tonnochi
IMO, the best show on television. Each episode is packed with suspense. This show beat Prison Break IMO.

forumcrew
theres a total lack of suspense. The over all premise of the show is very interesting and its enought that i watch it every week but most of the episodes could be fast forwaded through. The acting is bad, the show is bad, most of the side story is terrible. The one black guy is a very interesting character and is the only reason i give this show any looks.

Tonnochi
To each his own.

Marth18
My opinion:

This show was really getting me interested the first 2 episodes, after that....I don't know how but I lost interest, its sort of boring but I can't point out what it is...yup

Darth Vicious
Originally posted by forumcrew
The one black guy is a very interesting character and is the only reason i give this show any looks.

And sadly he might be a terrorist. I watch the show but I really dont know were its headed. I keep hoping for some aliens to show up and I dont mean mexicans.

midnightshadow
Originally posted by Mairuzu
My opinion:

This show was really getting me interested the first 2 episodes, after that....I don't know how but I lost interest, its sort of boring but I can't point out what it is...yup

i agree, it started out really well and now its just drifting. its gotten to the point where instead of religeously watching it, ill watch it if im not doing anything else

Darth Vicious
I dont even know whats the point of the show anymore. I think its gonna get canceled soon.

D-Wag
I loved the show when it first came out, but now not so much...I still watch it every wednesday but there gettin away from what they had in the beginning, which was the suspense from the bunch of atomic bombs that went off around the U.S. and no one knows who did it. Now there going to war with a local town....along with other little shyt that keeps happening

forumcrew
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
I dont even know whats the point of the show anymore. I think its gonna get canceled soon.

early predictions at the new fall schedules dont have jericho on them. I dont think the show had an overall story arc planned out from the start. It seems they just had a general story idea and started bs'ing form there and boy oh boy are most of the episodes stupid as hell.

Darth Vicious
Originally posted by forumcrew
early predictions at the new fall schedules dont have jericho on them. I dont think the show had an overall story arc planned out from the start. It seems they just had a general story idea and started bs'ing form there and boy oh boy are most of the episodes stupid as hell.

I really dont see what else they could do with this series. It had such potential but they f*ed it up!

Walfredo

InnerRise
NUTS.

no expression

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Morridini
I agree with the majority of the posters here, it startd out great, but it sinmply didn't lead on to anything.

I went from trying to get to see every episode to be more like "No, lost an episode of Jericho! Ehh, will catch up on the "Previously on Jericho" in next episode"

Darth Vicious
Well it got renewed for a few episodes more but I dont think it will survive for much longer after that.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Was this show ever worth watching?

Darth Vicious
The first couple of episodes but then it was kinda dragging.

D-Wag
Soooooooo ummmm, whens the new season starting up?!?!?!?

S_D_J
so not everybody was watching jericho last season, or they gave up on it...

is anybody watching this season?...

If not, you should... every episode has been excellent so far (I mean season 2) there's so much going on, the story moves faster and every episode has had a twist that keeps things interesting, and they are surely not wasting time explaining things...

give the show one more chance, it's finally consistent...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.