Depowered Wolverine vs. 10 Hand Ninjas.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rotiart
Wolverine has no claws, no adamantium, no healing factor. Its just Logan, with a sword, against 10 hand ninjas.

capt it up
Originally posted by rotiart
Wolverine has no claws, no adamantium, no healing factor. Its just Logan, with a sword, against 10 hand ninjas.
he dominate them. He fought like 50 ninjas with no adamatium skeleton or claws with out taking a single blow while he saved capt americas life

ExtraMision5555
he still wins

ExtraMision5555
well

he PROBABLY wins

capt it up
no he wins, there really no doubts about it

bigbran
Originally posted by rotiart
Wolverine has no claws, no adamantium, no healing factor. Its just Logan, with a sword, against 10 hand ninjas. Wolverine was powerful enough to be depowered?
I should have known, by most of the posts that argued for him...

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by bigbran
Wolverine was powerful enough to be depowered?
I should have known, by most of the pots that argued for him...

laughing laughing laughing laughing

ExtraMision5555
but yeah, wolverine, 10/10

capt it up
I did not get what he ment. any ways wolverine has been depowered many times in comics

Metalmanx
Originally posted by capt it up
he dominate them. He fought like 50 ninjas with no adamatium skeleton or claws with out taking a single blow while he saved capt americas life

Scans?

Genis101
He wins 10/10. Easily.

ExtraMision5555
extremely easily

capt it up
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Scans?
nope I dont have a scanner and im at school lol. im comming home this weekend I get the issue number for you. I think it issue 286 though I may be wrong.

long pig
Honestly, I could probably beat 10 hand ninjas at once. Those guys are like zombies who move slowly and can't lift their own body weight. Shit, Punisher took down 50 of 'em with a pocket knife.

Hand ninjas are weak as hell.

capt it up
Originally posted by long pig
Honestly, I could probably beat 10 hand ninjas at once. Those guys are like zombies who move slowly and can't lift their own body weight. Shit, Punisher took down 50 of 'em with a pocket knife.

Hand ninjas are weak as hell. \
not really. hand ninja are quite hard and have taken people out before such as the black widow. also elite hand ninjas are nuthing to laugh about

long pig
The vast, vast, vast majority of times the Hand Ninjas were portrayed as unintelligent, slow and weakly characters. Their hands can be punched off by Punisher for ****'s sake.

Daredevil has one-shot k.o'd 20 or 30 in a row without being touched by them.

They may have a slightly higher feat here and there, but 99% of the time they are totally useless as fighters.

capt it up
Originally posted by long pig
The vast, vast, vast majority of times the Hand Ninjas were portrayed as unintelligent, slow and weakly characters. Their hands can be punched off by Punisher for ****'s sake.

Daredevil has one-shot k.o'd 20 or 30 in a row without being touched by them.

They may have a slightly higher feat here and there, but 99% of the time they are totally useless as fighters.
can you back this up with evidence? slow? I lvoe to see evidence of a elite hand ninja being worthless. yes DD can take 20 with out being touch. DD also has sense that warn him of ever attack and is a mast of fighting

Metalmanx
Originally posted by capt it up
nope I dont have a scanner and im at school lol. im comming home this weekend I get the issue number for you. I think it issue 286 though I may be wrong.

#286 in what comic?

It's not in Uncanny.

wolvertooth
wolverine beat them 10/10 he fought something like 100 of them and didnt even get a scratch ... who ever started this thread is so miserable and just want some atention from wolverine fans

ExtraMision5555
Lets keep it real, hand ninjas are overall jokes

Tshern
Originally posted by Metalmanx
#286 in what comic?

It's not in Uncanny.

Check Wolverine's solo magazines if possible, I would recall it's there...

srankmissingnin
Uncanny X-men 268.

capt it up
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Uncanny X-men 268.
dam I switch the numbers around lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.