Does anyone know what language this is?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackC@
I was using a Ouija Board last night, I could tell it was a spirit because the glass was moving VERY fast. Does anyone know if "ahae d emajaiy' means anything or the spirit was just playing around.

LanceWindu
Ouija boards are fake...simple as that.

Prabhodh
Originally posted by LanceWindu

yes

Clovie
Originally posted by BlackC@
I was using a Ouija Board last night, I could tell it was a spirit because the glass was moving VERY fast. Does anyone know if "ahae d emajaiy' means anything or the spirit was just playing around. "I had email" smart

bogen
quija boards are for folks without the internet, why do you use one if you have the internet?

Mišt
I was using a Ouija Board last night

crylaugh

BlackC@
Not believing is fine, but laughing at someone else's beliefs is down-right rude and idiotic.

Mišt
Its not a belief, its a gameermm

BlackC@
Says you. It's a form of communication.

Clovie
like mobile phone?

Mišt

So what did the spirit tell you from this: ""ahae d emajaiy'"? ermm

Oh and:

Not believing is fine, but laughing at someone else's beliefs is down-right rude and idiotic.

Nah, you know what's idiotic? This:

I could tell it was a spirit because the glass was moving VERY fast.

Your cup moved VERY fast, so that gives you enough proof it was a spirit?ermm

And I didnt laugh at your so called beliefs did I? No, I laughed at the fact you played with an Oujia board. Just because you think its real doesnt mean I have to, I can laugh at whatever I want...and I do. Moses parted the Red Seas? laughing Noah built an ark and filled it with 2 of every animal? laughing
Its not rude or idiotic to laugh at someone playing a board game, check yourself please. Quite clearly, others also think the same:

Originally posted by Prabhodh
yes

Originally posted by bogen
quija boards are for folks without the internet, why do you use one if you have the internet?

Today's lesson brought to you by the letter M, N, A, O and the number 5.

babyccino
teeheee

JaehSkywalker
always thought ouija boards are bad stuff...

never would wanna use it anyways...

cain marko
I was using a Ouija Board last night, I could tell it was a spirit because the glass was moving VERY fast. Does anyone know if "ahae d emajaiy' means anything or the spirit was just playing around.

i belive although they seem promising and you want to belive in them, any sign of communication is in fact your own subconcious making you move the glass and you not realising you are doing it. like breathing.

Pandemoniac

I'm sceptical about stuff like this, but lets say ouija really allows communication with spirits for now. Wouldn't that make using it a very very bad idea? I mean, basically you just open a line to spookyland and anyone or anything might take the call. Could be Elvis, your goldfish, Ed Gein or uncle Lucifer himself.
Good thing I don't believe in it, or it would scare the crap outta me.

Storm
Gibberish.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Vinny Valentine

Actually Its fun and enjoyable.

HaHaHa

Queen Solomon
I don't think it was an actual language at all...probably something messing with you. Your beliefs are yours..but I would trust one of those boards if my life depended on it...too many things have happened to my friends that have played that. I know it is just a game...I guess it is the Karma

ThePittman
I was using a Ouija Board last night, I could tell it was a spirit because the glass was moving VERY fast. Does anyone know if "ahae d emajaiy' means anything or the spirit was just playing around. conk

amity75
Maybe the spirit was rubbish at spelling?

Council#13

Usually, Ouija Board messages are spelt out with nervous and subconscious twitches of the fingers

Syren
Was anyone else with you? Because it's likely they were playing a joke on you.

Council#13
laughing Sounds like something I'd do ermm

Syren
Well, presuming the spirit was 'playing tricks' seems silly to me, considering the spirits who respond to Ouija boards are usually unhappy and dissatisfied. Hardly likely to play a little prank.

I don't believe in all this, I just think if there's anything to it at all we should at least be logical stick out tongue

Council#13
I think that Exorcisms are real. Just not that one where the fake Guru went in and 'exorcised' a girl. Yeah.... she was faking it with him no expression I could tell. By the way she screamed. no expression

Mišt
I'd call Ghostbustersermm

Syren
Who ya gonna call?

Mišt

Syren
Originally posted by Syren
Who ya gonna call?

justjakk
Originally posted by ThePittman
conk LMAO OMG i love that smilie rolling on floor laughing

Mišt

Council#13
O really? hmm

Mišt
herbyarly

Syren
I refuse to go there.

Council#13
Yes ma'am

Syren
I didn't say you couldn't! Really, carry on. It's amusing stick out tongue

Council#13
no expression O really?

Syren
leftright

Council#13
tongue_ss

Roland
lookaround

Lumanix
laughing

dark soul
Originally posted by Pandemoniac
I'm sceptical about stuff like this, but lets say ouija really allows communication with spirits for now. Wouldn't that make using it a very very bad idea? I mean, basically you just open a line to spookyland and anyone or anything might take the call. Could be Elvis, your goldfish, Ed Gein or uncle Lucifer himself.
Good thing I don't believe in it, or it would scare the crap outta me.
by "Ed Gein" you mean leather face right. just makin sure everyone knew that cause i felt like doin somethin pointless. byebye.

Roland
Leatherface was "based" on Ed Gein. Close enough though. big grin

And maybe it was demon language. srug

H. S. 6

Pandemoniac
Originally posted by dark soul
by "Ed Gein" you mean leather face right. just makin sure everyone knew that cause i felt like doin somethin pointless. byebye.

How ill informed people are these days....

Roland
Originally posted by Pandemoniac
How ill informed people are these days....

Yeah, I had to clear that up a bit for him.

Pandemoniac
By the way, where is Blackc@? Hope she didn't go for another round of solitaire ouija... latest news is that the spirit of Marquis de Sade just escaped the ghostbusters ghoul-container. Uh oh!

dark soul
who ya gonna call?

dark soul
I was using a Ouija Board last night, I could tell it was a spirit because the glass was moving VERY fast. Does anyone know if "ahae d emajaiy' means anything or the spirit was just playing around. oohhhhhhh. i meant to say, your gonna die in 7 posts cause I knew you'd make this thread.hi2

Thorinn
Ouija boards are fake...simple as that. spot on. thumb up

badabing
I believe that language is Gibberish. It was an ancient language spoken on the isle of Gibberia by the Gibbernese natives.

Ultraman Baltan

I know what it means! It means "This is ridiculous. Ouija Boards need to be burned."

treerose810
I will tell u, since, apparently, everyone else refuses to. ahae d emajaiy means "to climb a tree" in gibbernese.

Raven Guardia

okay first off Ouija boards(the ones that actually move) aren't just a 'game'( The words come from German and French. It translates to 'Yes' 'Yes'.) Most Infestations (demonic) Cases arise from such stupidity. Your not talking to 'friendly' spirits, anything that comes through there is not 'friedly' in lamen terms your opening a can of whoop ass. By using a Ouija board your basically allowing a doorway to open. now I know Half of KMC is gonna say prove it, and make fun and try to make me look like an ass..or say I am full of it. etc etc all the other things they say to make themselves look intelligent and prove anything they dont believe in wrong. But I for one seen this shit first hand. And the Paranormal group I am involved in had to go several cases because people where stupid enough to play with this crud thinking it was 'just a game' and cause them selves a heck load of trouble. And another thing, Our director has been investigating for 19 years he is also a Demonologist. We also have a Sister from the Church who comes on Demonic infestations. She grew up living in a family involved in the Occult, she knows and had seen and experienced this stuff as well. Growing up around it and seeing what it can do is what made her change her choice of life style and become a Sister. This may all be pointless to you, But heed what I am saying. otherwise someday it may cause you trouble you cant get out of. and if anything you decide to depose of the Ouija board, never burn it. You must either bury it or drowned it (sink in a body of water).

Okay- now its time for you ass hats to go to town with what I said roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mystique Lynx

lilmisskitten
Originally posted by JaehSkywalker
always thought ouija boards are bad stuff...

never would wanna use it anyways...

Pandemoniac
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
okay first off Ouija boards(the ones that actually move) aren't just a 'game'( The words come from German and French. It translates to 'Yes' 'Yes'.) Most Infestations (demonic) Cases arise from such stupidity. Your not talking to 'friendly' spirits, anything that comes through there is not 'friedly' in lamen terms your opening a can of whoop ass. By using a Ouija board your basically allowing a doorway to open. now I know Half of KMC is gonna say prove it, and make fun and try to make me look like an ass..or say I am full of it. etc etc all the other things they say to make themselves look intelligent and prove anything they dont believe in wrong. But I for one seen this shit first hand. And the Paranormal group I am involved in had to go several cases because people where stupid enough to play with this crud thinking it was 'just a game' and cause them selves a heck load of trouble. And another thing, Our director has been investigating for 19 years he is also a Demonologist. We also have a Sister from the Church who comes on Demonic infestations. She grew up living in a family involved in the Occult, she knows and had seen and experienced this stuff as well. Growing up around it and seeing what it can do is what made her change her choice of life style and become a Sister. This may all be pointless to you, But heed what I am saying. otherwise someday it may cause you trouble you cant get out of. and if anything you decide to depose of the Ouija board, never burn it. You must either bury it or drowned it (sink in a body of water).

Okay- now its time for you ass hats to go to town with what I said roll eyes (sarcastic)

In case Ouija is genuine, you're the closest to the truth about it so far.

Hewkii_Dude
lol, who the hell knows...

Impediment
Ouija is a much fun as diarrhea.

TheKingofKINGS!
I was using a Ouija Board last night, I could tell it was a spirit because the glass was moving VERY fast. Does anyone know if "ahae d emajaiy' means anything or the spirit was just playing around. It's ancient arabic for "Have a Baby."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.