THOR v.s. The Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

great_dane
what do you think??

Thanos_1971
Which Thor?
Which Juggernaut?

quickshot
If this is classic juggernaut and standard thor im going with thor he just creates the mystic draining hurricane and than beats up a jugggernaut void of power if he can't do that then juggs would win

complexbrother
I'm thinking Thor. Juggernaught was ubber powerful but he did get beat at times .

galan7777777
Originally posted by great_dane
what do you think?? This Battle Comes To Mind...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/invulnerable.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/jj3.gif
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v345/sifu1/vs_ThorIIa.jpg

golem370
Thor loses

outarddwarf
really this all depends on the thor. If he still has to hold the hammer or in sixty seconds he will change back to normal than juggernaut. If it is unlimited than i would say that thor wins. He negates some of juggernauts power like he did on the alien world and stomps him. Aside from that trick, juggernaut beats him every time.

Tshern
Originally posted by outarddwarf
really this all depends on the thor. If he still has to hold the hammer or in sixty seconds he will change back to normal than juggernaut. If it is unlimited than i would say that thor wins. He negates some of juggernauts power like he did on the alien world and stomps him. Aside from that trick, juggernaut beats him every time.

I have a new trick to you. Thor throws Mjolnir absorbing Juggernaut's magic and then shoots Juggs with a godblast, which Thor CAN generate without his hammer.

wolvertooth
wolverine can owen there asses, he cut galactus with bone claws... with adamantium claws he will kill them both

juggernaut66666
reported for spamming

great_dane
juggernaut is immuned to physical injury. thor hit jugg with the same god blast he used to drive galactus away from earth and it did nothing. not only that but keep his mystic force field in mind also. on top, jugg has limitless stamina, he can literally fight forever and withstand temperatures as high as the sun. jugg 9/10

badabing
Originally posted by wolvertooth
wolverine can owen there asses, he cut galactus with bone claws... with adamantium claws he will kill them both
blink What the f**k? shocking eer

wolvertooth
is juggernaut more durable then galactus???? and wolverine cuts galactus... even a nuke didnt hurt wolverine... he takes them

great_dane
lol. jugg is IMMUNED to physical injury. all wolv is is physical injury, thor and jugg would beat wolverine

wolvertooth
wolverine takes them out his claws can cut thrue anything even magic

badabing
Wolvertooth is trolling. Just add him to your ignore list or report him.

wolvertooth
badabing why are you saying that? i am telling my opinion here

galan7777777
Originally posted by badabing
Wolvertooth is trolling. Just add him to your ignore list or report him. i have already reported him, more people should do the same big grin

badabing
badabing why are you saying that? i am telling my opinion here
Okay. You are posting that Wolverine will win on multiple threads that don't even have Logan in the battle.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by badabing
Wolvertooth is trolling. Just add him to your ignore list or report him.
i already reported

wolvertooth
snithcers...

juggernaut66666
Bye Wolvertooth it wasn't nice to meet you no expression

wolvertooth
it doesnt change the fact that your a snitcher... your the kid that always snitch on others to the teaches... if i was a modaretor i would ban you for snitching on others... biatch

galan7777777
it doesnt change the fact that your a snitcher... your the kid that always snitch on others to the teaches... if i was a modaretor i would ban you for snitching on others... biatch good comeback wink

juggernaut66666
no you are wrong i only report people who are ignoring and whom just act against the rules

badabing
it doesnt change the fact that your a snitcher... your the kid that always snitch on others to the teaches... if i was a modaretor i would ban you for snitching on others... biatch
Juggernaut6666 is a well liked member of KMC. It seems that you just want attention or banned for some reason. no expression Maybe trolling, spamming and flaming is the only way you are capable of receiving attention.

wolvertooth
snitcher ...... here snichi snichi .... teachers pat... moderators pat Lol

galan7777777
snitcher ...... here snichi snichi .... teachers pat... moderators pat Lol yet another great display of intelligence confused

Tron
Originally posted by great_dane
what do you think??

I think it's been done:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=308952& amp;highlight=title%3A%28Thor+vs+Juggernaut%29+for
umid%3A77

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.