omega red vs wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut66666
who wins?

Metalmanx
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
who wins?

Isn't OR one of the few villians that can soundly defeat Wolverine?

I'd say so. Omega Red for the win.

juggernaut66666
just checked an Omega Red bios he has beaten Cable and Ironman in h2h combat eek!

Darth Vegas
Since when has Omega Red beaten Iron Man?

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Darth Vegas
i don't know it was in his bios

Soleran
Omega Red beats Wolverine like a whipping boy.

Priest
Originally posted by Darth Vegas
since this-Ironman #297

Lucid Lui
Red wins.

Daredevil1
Ironman came back to beat Red and Modoc IIRC.

But for the Logan vs Red fight, I give it too Red. Current Logan is more powerfull then his past, so not sure there going to rematch in Origins.

Sub_Mariner
OR 8/10.

galan7777777
omega ftw 9/10

darthgoober
Omega Red takes it. No problem.

Darth Vegas
Originally posted by Priest
since this-Ironman #297

Yeah, but the following happened after that panel.......

http://x5.freeshare.us/121fs771229_th.jpg

http://x5.freeshare.us/121fs771350_th.jpg

Anyone have a scan of Iron Man's defeat?

braz
Omega Red takes it. 8/10

Metalmanx
I love how neither Capt or wolvertooth have graced this thread with their presence. stick out tongue

For good reasons, I wager.

capt it up
Originally posted by Metalmanx
I love how neither Capt or wolvertooth have graced this thread with their presence. stick out tongue

For good reasons, I wager.
don't put me in the same class as him. also u can #$@% off

any ways there is a good reason I have yet to enter this match. I don't have the proper marterial to give my answer at the moment

wolvertooth
because omega takes this

wolvertooth
Originally posted by capt it up
don't put me in the same class as him

at least i show good points for wolverine

capt it up
Originally posted by wolvertooth
lol not really. a lot of what u say is quite dumb. also I show good piont sI just do not have my comics with me

badabing
He may be referring to your "episode" earlier today.

wolvertooth
dont cound what i did today... i just lost my paitions because since i am here i brought many good points and just got marked.... if you look at my early posts you will see what i mean , every thing i said today wasnt meant to be serious

badabing
dont cound what i did today... i just lost my paitions because since i am here i brought many good points and just got marked.... if you look at my early posts you will see what i mean , every thing i said today wasnt meant to be serious
Don't let people bother you. Capt and Riceroost are Logan fans who have been flamed a lot more than you have and they keep their cool (For the most part). Just relax and enjoy.

Metalmanx
don't put me in the same class as him. also u can #$@% off

any ways there is a good reason I have yet to enter this match. I don't have the proper marterial to give my answer at the moment

Well then I apologize to you. And I apologize again actually, for lumping you in the same category as him. For real. That was low of me. We cool?

And that's fine. I look forward to your debate. Really.

wolvertooth
i know... but i really was expecting for good debates and i really got some, but it seems that most people here like to bash for fun, i already know by now who can debate and who is coming here to just make fun

wolvertooth
thats fine man sorry about all the trash talk , we are cool as ice

capt it up
Well then I apologize to you. And I apologize again actually, for lumping you in the same category as him. For real. That was low of me. We cool?

And that's fine. I look forward to your debate. Really.
were cool no biggy.

batdude123
Omega Red.

Metalmanx
were cool no biggy.

To be honest, Capt, even though I don't agree with 90% of the things you say, I've come to both tolerate and respect you a lot more over the time you've been here. We may disagree pretty much all the time, but I still respect your opinions. Even if it looks like I don't sometimes (just the way I debate sometimes).

capt it up
To be honest, Capt, even though I don't agree with 90% of the things you say, I've come to both tolerate and respect you a lot more over the time you've been here. We may disagree pretty much all the time, but I still respect your opinions. Even if it looks like I don't sometimes (just the way I debate sometimes).
I respect your opinions as well even though we almost never agree and when we do agree it seems quite funny lol.

jrodslam
This has been done many times in the past and yea, Red wins 9/10. Maybe 10/10.

If Red isnt allowed to use his powers, then the fight becomes more even, but Red still takes the majority.

And as big as a Omega Red supporter on this forum i am, he didnt defeat Iron Man. Had Stark actually been in the suit, he would have died though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.