I Love Chainmail

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lil bitchiness
Oh how I love Chainmail...with a murderous rage.

Thanks to the chainmail, everyone's life is so much better :

- I must send my thanks to everyone who sent me the one about rat crap in the
glue on envelopes. I now have to use a wet towel with every
envelope that needs sealing.

- Also, now I have to scrub the top of every can I open for the same
reason.

- I no longer have any savings because I gave it to a sick girl (Penny
Brown) who is about to die in the hospital for the 1,387,258th time.

- I no longer have any money at all, but that will change once I receive
the $15,000 that Bill ! Gates/M icrosoft and AOL are sending me for
participating in their special e-mail program.

- I no longer worry about my soul because I have 363,214 angels looking
out for me, and St. Theresa's novena has granted my every wish.

- I no longer eat KFC because their chickens are actually horrible mutant
freaks with no eyes or feathers.

- I no longer use cancer-causing deodorants even though I smell like a water buffalo on a hot day.

- I have learned that my prayers only get answered if I
forward an email to seven of my friends and make a wish within five
minutes.

- I no longer drink Coca Cola because it can remove toilet stains.

- I no longer can buy gasoline without taking a man along to watch the
car so a serial killer won't crawl in my back seat when I'm pumping gas.

- I no longer drink Pepsi or Dr. Pepper since the people who make these products are atheists who refuse to put "Under God" on their cans.

- I no longer use Saran wrap in the microwave because it causes cancer.

- I can't boil a cup water in the microwave anymore because it will blow up in my face...disfiguring me for life.

- I no longer go to shopping malls because someone will drug me with a perfume sample and rob me.

- I no longer shop at Target since they are French and don't support our American troops or the Salvation Army.

- I no longer answer the phone because someone will ask me to dial a number for which I will get a phone bill with calls to Jamaica, Uganda , Singapore, and Uzbekistan .

- I no longer have any sneakers -- but that will change once I receive my free replacement pair from Nike.

- I no longer buy expensive cookies from Neiman Marcus since I now have their recipe.

- I can't use anyone's toilet but mine because a big brown African spider is lurking under the seat to cause me instant death when
it bites my butt.

- All the wonderful advice Andy Rooney has given us. I can live a better life now because he's told us how to fix everything.

- I can't ever pick up $5.00 I dropped in the parking lot because it probably was placed there by a sex molester waiting underneath my car to grab my leg.

If you don't send this e-mail to at least 144,000 people in the next 70 minutes, a large dove with diarrhea will land on your head at 5:00 PM this afternoon and the fleas from 12 camels will infest your back, causing you to grow a hairy hump. I know this will occur because it actually happened to a friend of my next door neighbor's ex-mother-in-law's second husband's cousin's beautician...

Mišt
Its 9:45pm so Im safe from the dovemistw00t

*forwards just to be safe* ermm

Originally posted by lil bitchiness
- I have learned that my prayers only get answered if I
forward an email to seven of my friends and make a wish within five
minutes.

- I also dont have to worry about finding a partner, because if I forward this email 12 times and think of their name within 20mins, they will call me.ermm

JaehSkywalker
weird. ermm

lil bitchiness

ThePittman
confused1

JaehSkywalker
- I am now waiting for my new i-pod, laptop, and cellphone. messed

Syren
I don't know that many people shock

Mišt
Originally posted by Syren

Sucks to be you shock

Shelbert Lemon
I couldnt possibly make that many people. stick out tongue

Syren

Mišt
You know that many people? You really are a whore mhm

They came to me. mhm

Council#13
Long long long long LONG message by Lil B which I wasn't bothered to read the whole of

Uh.... huh no expression

Syren

lil bitchiness

Thats why your life isn't improved with the magnificence of chainmail.

Mišt
But you didn't say no - that just screams desperation mhm

Pfft...I was all like 'flex' and they were all like 'drool' then I was all 'mhm' but then they was all like 'cry' so I was like 'roll eyes (sarcastic)' then they was all like 'clap' then I was like 'mistdance' and they was like 'woo'.

True story.

Syren
Thats why your life isn't improved with the magnificence of chainmail.

So, are you saying that in order to know that many people I have to send the chainmail to that many people? Can anyone see what's wrong with that? stick out tongue

Originally posted by Mišt
Pfft...

{insert crap here}

True story.

Stop breathing near me.

Mišt
So, are you saying that in order to know that many people I have to send the chainmail to that many people? Can anyone see what's wrong with that? stick out tongue

Stop breathing near me.

No stupid, to send chainmail to that many people, you have to know that many people, but you dont know that many people, so you cant send it to that many people, therefore you'll get hit by a bus tomorrow at 2:14pm on your way to the library if you dont forward this to 15 people in the next 12 secondsermm

God, get with the program.

Syren

Mišt
The special one they offer to kids in needhappy

lil bitchiness

Stop breathing near me.

Im just saying that the lack of chainmail is making your life sad. The benefits of chainmail would improve your sex life, make you ritcher and more attractive.

Syren
Im just saying that the lack of chainmail is making your life sad. The benefits of chainmail would improve your sex life, make you ritcher and more attractive.

I'm the hottest thing on two legs, my sex life couldn't get any better and although I don't have much money, I'm rich in other ways eyes

Council#13
Rich in spirit and in mind, right?

Mišt
I'm the hottest thing on two legs, my sex life couldn't get any better and although I don't have much money, I'm rich in other ways eyes

Aww..petpet

Rich in sarcasm?ermm

Syren
Originally posted by Council#13
Rich in spirit and in mind, right?

No, like I said, my sex life's awesome and I'm a stunner stick out tongue

Council#13
But... you said.... you're rich in other ways too sad

Syren
Originally posted by Council#13
But... you said.... you're rich in other ways too sad

Oh, I did? Well, then I'm rich because all of my friends are stunning too. Not sure about their sex lives though dodgy

Council#13
Trust me. They're fine raver

justjakk
No, like I said, my sex life's awesome and I'm a stunner stick out tongue your sex life could get better. why, with chainmail, you could win a trip to nice birmingham alabama, where i live less that 5 minutes from the airport grrrrrrrowwwwl cool

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by justjakk
your sex life could get better. why, with chainmail, you could win a trip to nice birmingham alabama, where i live less that 5 minutes from the airport grrrrrrrowwwwl cool

Yes!! justjakk knows where its at.

cool Chainmail, baby.

justjakk
Yes!! justjakk knows where its at.

cool Chainmail, baby. i can improve your life too. cool Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.