Gamora vs Gorgon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

complexbrother
Gamora
http://marvelite.prohosting.com/surfer/profiles/graphics/gamora.jpg

vs

Gorgon
http://home.gate.net/~furyofshield/shield/villians/images/gorgon.jpg

arena rules, who wins ?

srankmissingnin
Gamora gets turned to stone...

King KAM
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Gamora gets turned to stone... probably....

complexbrother
ok...ok *sigh* no stone vision. then who wins ?

darthgoober
Without the stone vision. Gamora takes it easy(especially the current Gamora, but classic would win too).

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by darthgoober
Without the stone vision. Gamora takes it easy(especially the current Gamora, but classic would win too).

Doubt it, Gorgon was pretty much on stoppable. Pressure points don't work on him and Gamora lacks the brute strength to put him down or the ability to keep fight after she is eviscerated.

EDIT: Wait... I might be wrong. I think she made some appearances recently in the Ronan issues. I didn't read them so she have got a power boost or something, so I retract what I said until I know for sure

darthgoober
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Doubt it, Gorgon was pretty much on stoppable. Pressure points don't work on him and Gamora lacks the brute strength to put him down or the ability to keep fight after she is eviscerated.

EDIT: Wait... I might be wrong. I think she made some appearances recently in the Ronan issues. I didn't read them so she have got a power boost or something, so I retract what I said until I know for sure
Gamora had the brute strength to wail on Rogue and She Hulk, and knock the wind out of Drax w/Power Gem, and she's taken on Thanos, so I think she's got that department covered. She also has a healing factor. And that's just classic Gamora. From what I understand, she can now fly, shoot energy blast, and I don't even know what all else.

galan7777777
Gamora ftw

thedude1948
Gamora destroys him, she can hang with Cosmic 100+ ton strength guys like Maxam, she wont have a problem with Gorgon.

olympian
Gamora is also physically stronger now. Not that she had alot of problems outskilling uber guys before.

leonidas
she's may be the most skilled fighter in marvel AND she USED to be a 50 tonner who was able to hold her own against THANOS h2h. if she's even MORE powerful now, she demolishes him.

i usually like srank's assessments, but just because someone was too much for wolvie (who by all accounts fought like a moron) does NOT mean someone is all but 'unstoppable'. if you give her a weapon, she'd likely slaughter him but i like her odds just fine even if she's unarmed. she's like wolverine in every way except she's: faster (she's probably quicker than spidey) more skilled and at least 50x as strong. she lacks his healing but she CAN take a lot of damage and she's a hell of a lot harder to hit.

she might get turned to stone the FIRST time, but she would beat him in a rematch even if he retained his vision power.

she's among the most underrated characters on the forum.

Lucid Lui
^ Cosign

Nicely said leonidas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.