Finally

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cain marko
I'm on this hardly any eating thing and i am so hungry. i haven't eaten anything today apart from some yogurt this morning and finally my tea is ready

ThePittman
Not eating to loose weight is not healthy at all

Kongu_Dude
Originally posted by cain marko
I'm on this hardly any eating thing and i am so hungry. i haven't eaten anything today apart from some yogurt this morning and finally my tea is ready

Yup..Tea is good....

Still...making a ****ing thread for this....ermm

And how does the Tea help you if you are hungry? tohslaugh

ThePittman

lord xyz
Eat something.

Lightningrod
starving ones self is stupid

lord xyz
Originally posted by Lightningrod
starving ones self is stupid Makes you fat.

Dusty
I've been cutting down on the sweets, myself.

I actually cut down my mile time by a minute.

6m 55sc. cool

Kongu_Dude
I like Chocolate. ermm

Lightningrod
Originally posted by Dusty
I've been cutting down on the sweets, myself.

I actually cut down my mile time by a minute.

6m 55sc. cool

i can see why someone would do that
i myself need to cut down on the soda

Soleran
Originally posted by lord xyz
Makes you fat.

No it doesn't.

Seriously though if you want to lose weight bulk up on high fiber low calorie foods like oatmeal, salads (vinger only dressings), brown rice, black beans (any beans really) etc etc control the apettite with proper nutrition take out junky sugar high fat foods and eat high fiber veggies. VERY LOW calories and feel full all at same time.

I R SMRT
Mmm... Cheese... confused

LanceWindu

Starving yourself only makes you miss out on vital nutrients and once you break down and actually eat something you gorge yourself and overeat.

Originally posted by Soleran
No it doesn't.

Seriously though if you want to lose weight bulk up on high fiber low calorie foods like oatmeal, salads (vinger only dressings), brown rice, black beans (any beans really) etc etc control the apettite with proper nutrition take out junky sugar high fat foods and eat high fiber veggies. VERY LOW calories and feel full all at same time.

Yes it does.

Soleran
Originally posted by LanceWindu
Yes it does.

No, no it doesn't. Please before anyone gets crafty with a response think about your answer.

Starving yourself doesn't make you get fatter, you're starving yourself. Its the fact is craps your metabolism and lean body mass that has effects AFTER you're done starving yourself, pretty simple huh.

The act of starving will not make you fatter, common sensesmile

LanceWindu
No, no it doesn't. Please before anyone gets crafty with a response think about your answer.

Starving yourself doesn't make you get fatter, you're starving yourself. Its the fact is craps your metabolism and lean body mass that has effects AFTER you're done starving yourself, pretty simple huh.

The act of starving will not make you fatter, common sensesmile

The act of starving one self results in those effects, which in turn makes you gain more weight. So in fact starving yourself does make you gain weight.

Soleran
Originally posted by LanceWindu
The act of starving one self results in those effects, which in turn makes you gain more weight. So in fact starving yourself does make you gain weight.

Nope, you are very wrong here sir. The very act of starvation creates a deficit in calories in which your body becomes catabolic and consumes itself. In short you cannot convert catabolic nutrients into stored fat effictevly when you body is in a state of negative calorie consumption.

The gist of this is he isn't going to starve forever and thats where the "possiblity" of significant fatty tissue returning after he stops "starving."

Let me reiterate in a catabolic state your body will not add weight to yourself in that negative calorie state, think about it. Next we can talk about the krebbs cycle and break down of macro nutrients etc etc

Kongu_Dude
Nope, you are very wrong here sir. The very act of starvation creates a deficit in calories in which your body becomes catabolic and consumes itself. In short you cannot convert catabolic nutrients into stored fat effictevly when you body is in a state of negative calorie consumption.

The gist of this is he isn't going to starve forever and thats where the "possiblity" of significant fatty tissue returning after he stops "starving."

Let me reiterate in a catabolic state your body will not add weight to yourself in that negative calorie state, think about it. Next we can talk about the krebbs cycle and break down of macro nutrients etc etc

Yes it does.

silver_tears

Are you perhaps a big female? hm

ThePittman

Weeping Fairy

Eating only those things will cause you to gain more weight, ur body clings onto its fats, so u don't starve, try eating like granola bars, and yogurt, and protein shakes, and work out, drink alot of water too wink

oh.... thats pretty much what Pittman just said, okey dokey then confused

cain marko
hahaha lmao i'm not starving my self i'm still eating but i'm getting used to not eating a lot. then doing likemini snacks through out the day to build up my metabolism. and tea is as in dinner. i do work out stick out tongue i jus want to change metabolism, and i heard and read that multiple snaks instead of meals does this

ADarksideJedi

Weeping Fairy
hahaha lmao i'm not starving my self i'm still eating but i'm getting used to not eating a lot. then doing likemini snacks through out the day to build up my metabolism. and tea is as in dinner. i do work out stick out tongue i jus want to change metabolism, and i heard and read that multiple snaks instead of meals does this

ok good, yea, my teacher would eat like a slimfast candy bar, in class, she would eat a little something at certain times during the day, to keep her metabolism up, and so she wouldn't be hungry and pig out at dinner stick out tongue

cain marko
Originally posted by silver_tears
Are you perhaps a big female? hm

harsh....and no i'm not. Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
Yes they do I should know I use to have an eating disorder.jm sad

hope it all better. but i dont have an eating disorder

cain marko
Originally posted by Weeping Fairy
ok good, yea, my teacher would eat like a slimfast candy bar, in class, she would eat a little something at certain times during the day, to keep her metabolism up, and so she wouldn't be hungry and pig out at dinner stick out tongue

phew..glad i cleared that up lol

ADarksideJedi
harsh....and no i'm not.

hope it all better. but i dont have an eating disorder

Glad that you don't.I am back to my normal weight but I was underweight a while back.Thanks through.jm smile

ThePittman
hahaha lmao i'm not starving my self i'm still eating but i'm getting used to not eating a lot. then doing likemini snacks through out the day to build up my metabolism. and tea is as in dinner. i do work out stick out tongue i jus want to change metabolism, and i heard and read that multiple snaks instead of meals does this yes

Weeping Fairy
phew..glad i cleared that up lol

okey dokey, as long as ur not too hungry, i baked cookies you can't gain wait off cyber cookies *hands chocolate chocolate chip cookie*

cain marko
okey dokey, as long as ur not too hungry, i baked cookies you can't gain wait off cyber cookies *hands chocolate chocolate chip cookie*

**eats the cookie**

thank you hug

Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
Glad that you don't.I am back to my normal weight but I was underweight a while back.Thanks through.jm smile

cool glad to hear it.

Originally posted by ThePittman
yes

what the mini meals thing is right?

and jus so you dont think it i'm not fat. i'm just sorting ma health and fitness out now so i can maintain it for when i apply to the police.

Weeping Fairy
**eats the cookie**

thank you hug

cool glad to hear it.

what the mini meals thing is right?

and jus so you dont think it i'm not fat. i'm just sorting ma health and fitness out now so i can maintain it for when i apply to the police.

yw cutehug ...oooh the police aaaahhh! i didn't do it angel shifty (but very cool wink)

LonDon06

It does indeed. Yes you will become skinny but if/ when you start eating again your body holds what you put back into it because you have gone without food it takes everything to make you healthy again. It's at such a fast rate that you gain more weight.

silver_tears
People are so mistaken about the whole water thing. It's just as bad for you to force water on yourself as it is to drink none.

ThePittman

cain marko
yw cutehug ...oooh the police aaaahhh! i didn't do it angel shifty (but very cool wink)

stick out tongue

Lightningrod

you want to make sure you do not have large gaps between snacks

bogen
your losing more muscle mass than anything, for some strange reason the body always picks at the muscles first.

Weeping Fairy
stick out tongue

wink

Quincy
FINALLY

THE ROCK...HAS COME BACK....TO KMC!!!

srug

cain marko
Originally posted by bogen
your losing more muscle mass than anything, for some strange reason the body always picks at the muscles first.

not true. you have a store of energy (fats, carbos) all around your body. Working out in the morning(Especially Cardio exercises) before eating allows the body to use parts of the stores. whilst increasing in muscle this stored energy is decreased.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.