Death(Horsemen) triple threat bout.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthgoober
OK here are the combatants

Archangle(Death version)

vs

Wolverine(Death version)

vs

Caliban(Death version)

Bloodlust is on(of course)
The fight in the middle of the city.

Who takes it. Discuss

darthgoober
Anyone?

Jesse7
wolverine, his armor, teliportation, enhanced strength and speed to overwhelm the hulk and could have killed him if he didnt spare him.

Immunity to TP, cloaking, senses sharpened, etc.

golem370
I saw Death Wolverine fight the Hulk and he was getting destroyed by Hulk but he kept getting up and Hulk got bored of the fight and jumped away.

Jesse7
Then maybe you didn't read the whole issue, Wolverine thrashed Hulk in that fight and was about to kill him when he got hulk on the ground and was going to impale him, but Wolverine hessitated and let banner go.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by darthgoober
OK here are the combatants

Archangle(Death version)

vs

Wolverine(Death version)

vs

Caliban(Death version)

Bloodlust is on(of course)
The fight in the middle of the city.

Who takes it. Discuss

Archangel.

Since neither Wolverine nor Caliban fly, they can just sputter and flail around all they want.

So, it's either a stalemate, or Archangel wins via his wing-projectiles.

Jyppe
Wolverine does have a handy teleporting device, and he did shoot projectiles.. Wolverine takes this rather easily. His strength was increased, he had a cloaking device, he nearly killed Hulk, only when he hesitated and let Hulk heal, Hulk was able to grap a win over him.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Jyppe
Wolverine does have a handy teleporting device, and he did shoot projectiles.. Wolverine takes this rather easily. His strength was increased, he had a cloaking device, he nearly killed Hulk, only when he hesitated and let Hulk heal, Hulk was able to grap a win over him.

How does Wolverine take out Archangel though? I mean, sure. Teleporting device. Does it teleport him in mid-air? And if so, Archangel can still avoid him and his projectiles.

capt it up
wolverine could easiliy dodge archangle projectiles. archangel will not winn by staying in the air. not to mention he run out of feather after a while. death wolverine is just wolverine with a suit and some tk blockers.

calabain is no threat to logan in this match. death archangle is cruel he would not sit in the air he would take the fight to them and he would lose.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by capt it up
wolverine could easiliy dodge archangle projectiles. archangel will not winn by staying in the air. not to mention he run out of feather after a while. death wolverine is just wolverine with a suit and some tk blockers.

calabain is no threat to logan in this match. death archangle is cruel he would not sit in the air he would take the fight to them and he would lose.

So...because you want him to, Archangel will leave the safety of the air to purposely get himself killed? I wasn't aware that Warren was so suicidal...

Stalemate.

capt it up
Originally posted by Metalmanx
So...because you want him to, Archangel will leave the safety of the air to purposely get himself killed? I wasn't aware that Warren was so suicidal...

Stalemate.
no but if there fighting liek they did as apoc horsemen then yes he is. If they fighting as they normally fight and archangle plays it smart he could stalemate it.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by capt it up
no but if there fighting liek they did as apoc horsemen then yes he is. If they fighting as they normally fight and archangle plays it smart he could stalemate it.

In a comic, Wolverine would win, yes. Because Warren would retardedly try to fight Wolverine in melee combat. Cuz that's what people do when they fight him.

But on the forums, with them fighting to the best of their abilities (that means intelligently, too), then this is definitely a stalemate.

capt it up
Originally posted by Metalmanx
In a comic, Wolverine would win, yes. Because Warren would retardedly try to fight Wolverine in melee combat. Cuz that's what people do when they fight him.

But on the forums, with them fighting to the best of their abilities (that means intelligently, too), then this is definitely a stalemate.
I ment if they fight as horsemen. when they fight as horsemen there quite dumb and like to go melee. how ever is they are fighting as them selfs then ya this be a stalemate most likly

Jyppe
No he's not. How many times have I gone through this..?

Death wolverine was able to punch through titanium door reinfroced by X-man. He was able to take Cyke's full power blasts, he could fire several different energies, teleport. He could take out the 3 most powerful TPs/TKs with a mental blast. His durability was echanced.. All his physhical powers were echanced till some degree.

He was able to oneshot Colossus with his blast, so I must assume they were *quite* powerfull.

Jesse7
Originally posted by Jyppe
No he's not. How many times have I gone through this..?

Death wolverine was able to punch through titanium door reinfroced by X-man. He was able to take Cyke's full power blasts, he could fire several different energies, teleport. He could take out the 3 most powerful TPs/TKs with a mental blast. His durability was echanced.. All his physhical powers were echanced till some degree.

He was able to oneshot Colossus with his blast, so I must assume they were *quite* powerfull.

Yes!

SpunkySmurph
What other deaths were there?
There was Gambit I think

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.