Rune King Thor/w Full Use of the Power Gem vs Galactus at 90% Power

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins

galan7777777
galactus ftw

golem370
Would it be easy?

Mr Master
90% of the Universe vs RTK & Power Gem

Big G blinks him away

golem370
Ok what If I give Thor 5 days of prep?

galan7777777
Originally posted by golem370
Would it be easy? it would be very easy, give rkt the reality/time gems and it would be a better fight

Thanos_THOTU
No, the time gem alone could defeat Galactus.
But on the other hand, one gem (not fully powered) is infernor to Eternity.
But with full power I bet than any Gem could take on Galactus and Eternity.
The gem's were only on full powers when unitet.
And It made up 1/6th of the Infinity Gauntlet.

Thanos and Adam never fully master their gem's.

Mr Master
Ok what If I give Thor 5 days of prep?

RTK can not destroy 90% of the Universe with just a Power Gem.

Odin can manipulate a Galaxy

RTK = Odin and a half

RTK plus Power Gem = Odin and a half with increased durability and augmentation of his original powers. (NOT to a Universal degree though)

There are Billions of Galaxies in a Universe, in a 90% Universe, that number is not to far away.

Big G erases him with or without prep.

golem370
Yeah but Odin fighting Zeus caused ripples in the mutiverse and RKT is way more powerful then Odin being he has the Power Gem he could also use his battle Armor His Gloves and his enchanted Belt to boost his strength to 4 times What ever Rune King Thors strength is plus I gave him 5 days of prep.

galan7777777
Yeah but Odin fighting Zeus caused ripples in the mutiverse and RKT is way more powerful then Odin being he has the Power Gem he could also use his battle Armor His Gloves and his enchanted Belt to boost his strength to 4 times What ever Rune King Thors strength is plus I gave him 5 days of prep. but how will strength help rkt defeat 90% of the universe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.