Top Ten Most Powerful

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jen'ari
Just vote your top ten. Voldemort and Dumbledore clearly take the top two spots, James Potter, Snape, Moody, Sirius, Belatrix, Kingsley come to mind.

Blue_Hefner
My list

Voldemort
Dumbledore
Harry

In no order:
James/ Sirius
Sirnelus or whatever James's nickname for Snape was
Slytherin
Lupin
the short teacher who teaches charms
minvera
moody

Darth Macabre
1-Voldemort/Harry...They are equals after all, even if Harry doesn't show it, or prove it.
2- Dumbledore
3- Snape: He showed his skills in HBP
4- Bellatrix: Beat Sirius and Kingsley
5- Sirius/James/Lily: You never get to see Sirius' skill before Azkaban, nor do you actually see James or Lily's skill, but they were known as the most clever in their year.
6- Minerva: She's 2nd in command of the School for a reason.
7- Remus: Unlike Peter, Sirius and James actually respected his skill.
8- Kingsley: A high ranked Auror and order member.
9- Barty Crouch Jr.: He tricked everyone for almost a year, and got twelve newts...I wish he would have lasted longer then just one book.
10- Grindelwald: He was a dark lord, so I'd doubt he would be weak and still known as a "dark lord"

Council#13
*cough* youallmissedMerlin *cough* no expression

Unicor777
1. Dumbledore, even Voldfermort feared him
2. Voldermort/Harry
3. Minerva
4. Moony
5. snape
6. Bellatrix
7. Siriuse
8. Lupin
9. Luciuse Malfoy
10. Hermione (there is more in her then meets the eye)

Council#13
I don't really know how to list them out according to who's the strongest, but here's my basic list:

-Voldemort
-Dumbledore
-Merlin
-Bellatrix
-Moody
-Snape
-MacGonnagall (sp?)
-Flitwick
-Kingsley Shacklebolt
-Lucius Malfoy
-James and Lily Potter
-Sirius Black
-Cornellius Fudge
-Neville's parents

Jen'ari
Surely James would be above Snape, I mean look at how he pwned him in OotP, I mean he completely toyed with him. He was clearly leagues above him. And Bellatrix seems to be the most powerful of all the Death Eaters. My list would be:
1. Voldemort.
2. Dumbledore.
3. Bellatrix Lestrange.
4. James Potter.
5. Severus Snape.
6. Moody.
7. Sirius Black.
8. Kingsley Shacklebolt.
9. Barty Crouch Jr.
10. Tonks.

Council#13
Ha ha ha. Sorry if I confused you. They weren't in any particular order wink

willRules
A rough order IMO

1. Dumbledore
2. Voldemort
3. Grindelwald (from the frog cards)
4. Bellatrix Lestrange
5. Kingsley Shacklebolt
6. Minerva Mcgonagall
7. Professor Flitwick (All the different charms he has done in the background of the books is incredible.)
8. Barty crouch jr
9. Sirius Black
10. Hermione Granger

Also honourable mention goes to Lily Potter for sacrificing herself to save Harry Potter. This has been referred to in the books as incredibly powerful Magic yes

Syren
In no particular order;

Albus Dumbledore
Severus Snape
Sirius Black
Mad-Eye Moody
Remus Lupin
Hermione Granger/Harry Potter - both have awesome potential
Lord Voldemort
Bellatrix Lestrange
Minerva McGonagall

I don't think anyone else is particularly notable for being 'powerful', even though everyone you guys have mentioned are clearly formidable opponents. I just think those I've mentioned above are a cut above the rest smile

Blue_Hefner
Originally posted by Council#13
I don't really know how to list them out according to who's the strongest, but here's my basic list:

-Voldemort
-Dumbledore
-Merlin
-Bellatrix
-Moody
-Snape
-MacGonnagall (sp?)
-Flitwick
-Kingsley Shacklebolt
-Lucius Malfoy
-James and Lily Potter
-Sirius Black
-Cornellius Fudge
-Neville's parents

That's the short teacher i was talking about right?

Syren
That's right, he's the Charms teacher and he's got goblin blood in him, which is a reason why he's so friendly towards Hagrid and seems to empathise with him; being 'cross-bred', so to speak smile

Arctic
Top Ten-
Dumbledore/Voldemort
Harry Potter
Minerva McGonnagal
Severus Snape
James Potter
Lily Potter
Sirius Black
Remus Lupin
Hermione Granger
Bartemius Crouch (Sr.)

Denniz234
i think that theres more to neville than people think i think he might be really powerful!

Arctic
Hmmm...maybe, we'll have to see in the seventh book.

Draco69
Hermoine Granger isn't the most powerful. She's a Muggle after all and doesn't have nearly much magical potential as a half-blood or a pureblood.

She's efficent because of her vast knowledge of spells and potions. But it doesn't nearly make her as powerful.

It's been referenced numerous times that Hermoine has difficulty in upper-level Charms.

Arctic
HERMIONE-IS-NOT-A-MUGGLE! Seriously, if I see someone else say shes a muggle I'm going to explode and go insane. And no, she does not have trouble with upper level charms. Shes the one who gets the spells right the first time. Read the books again and then we'll talk.

willRules
Originally posted by Draco69
Hermoine Granger isn't the most powerful. She's a Muggle after all and doesn't have nearly much magical potential as a half-blood or a pureblood.

She's efficent because of her vast knowledge of spells and potions. But it doesn't nearly make her as powerful.

It's been referenced numerous times that Hermoine has difficulty in upper-level Charms.

Hermione is a half-blood but she is one of the best in that year, better than most pure-bloods. She is JK Rowling's way of saying where you come from doesn't matter yes

Arctic
Pssst...I dont think that person has actually read the Harry Potter books at all...banned

nehaa
Originally posted by willRules
Hermione is a half-blood but she is one of the best in that year, better than most pure-bloods. She is JK Rowling's way of saying where you come from doesn't matter yes
she is a muggle born but she is powerful because she's smart and cleverOriginally posted by Arctic
Pssst...I dont think that person has actually read the Harry Potter books at all...banned
i've read all of harry potter books and so far it says that she is a muggle-born(does not include the 7th book because its not out yet)

Barker
Neg.

Hermione is Muggle-Born. She is the best in her year, and will be the best student in the school in book 7. She is based off Rowling, or so I've heard.

Arctic
the person didnt say she was muggle born, they said she was a muggle. I was just saying that person probably hasnt because they said she was a muggle, when clearly shes not.

nehaa
Originally posted by Arctic
the person didnt say she was muggle born, they said she was a muggle. I was just saying that person probably hasnt because they said she was a muggle, when clearly shes not.
yes hermone has said that she is a muggleborn many tmes

willRules
oops yeah I meant Muggle born, hence Draco always calling her Mudblood, my mistake embarrasment

nehaa
oops yeah I meant Muggle born, hence Draco always calling her Mudblood, my mistake embarrasment
every1 makes mstakesso dont worry

Draco69

Hermoine isn't a half-blood. She's a Muggleborn. Her parents are Muggle -born dentists.

That's why Malfoy calls her a "Mudblood". She's a Muggle....

That's like one of her main, thematical character traits....

Draco69

Best is speculative. She's the "best" because she obsessively studies magic night and day in order to make up for being a Muggleborn.

However that can only take you so far. Her magical potential as a muggle is limited in comparision to pureblood or a half-blood.

It's like a man with reading dyslexia versus a man who's a linguistics prodigy.

If the man with dyslexia obsessively trains to learn all languages and the man who can naturally learn languages as a prodigy does some studying, tha man with dyslexia will likely come out on top....until the linguistics prodigy starts to study more and beats the dyslexic person by a mile.

If Ron, Malfoy or any other of the students worked half as hard as Hermoine did in her studies, they would outclass her.

Hermoine is the "best" in her class because she tests well and she memorizes spells as best she can.

However when it comes to an all-out wizarding duel against, I would choose Ron or Harry over Hermoine. Even though Hermoine knows more spells than they do, they have far, far more magical reserves and power in their body than Hermoine.

Knowledge can only take you so far.

Draco69
HERMIONE-IS-NOT-A-MUGGLE! Seriously, if I see someone else say shes a muggle I'm going to explode and go insane. And no, she does not have trouble with upper level charms. Shes the one who gets the spells right the first time. Read the books again and then we'll talk.

Actually she DOES have trouble with the spells and keeping them active in the late books. Hovering charms are easy and even for someone with low magical reserves like Hermoine, she can master it.

However when it comes to complex spells that require ALOT of magical power, she has alot trouble doing it. She simply doesn't have the magical ability to do so.

Magic isn't just knowledge and memorization. It's the wizard's natural magical power that resides within them. That's why they wield wands. To control and focus the power that they have in them.

For references, this is is the top ten most POWERful wizards in the Harry Potter. Not who can memorize everything. Or who knows more spells. It's power. Magical power. Magical reserves. All these determine who is more POWERful than the other.

Hermoine isn't nearly as powerful as Harry or Ron or Albus Dumbledore. But she makes up for it due to her intelligence.

allofyousuckkk
i dont think this thread has much of a point, for the sole reason that we only know a small part of the wizarding world

Barker
Seem like if the any of the rest of the wizarding world was so powerful, we'd of heard of them.

willRules
Hermoine isn't a half-blood. She's a Muggleborn. Her parents are Muggle -born dentists.

Best is speculative. She's the "best" because she obsessively studies magic night and day in order to make up for being a Muggleborn.

However that can only take you so far. Her magical potential as a muggle is limited in comparision to pureblood or a half-blood.

It's like a man with reading dyslexia versus a man who's a linguistics prodigy.

If the man with dyslexia obsessively trains to learn all languages and the man who can naturally learn languages as a prodigy does some studying, tha man with dyslexia will likely come out on top....until the linguistics prodigy starts to study more and beats the dyslexic person by a mile.

If Ron, Malfoy or any other of the students worked half as hard as Hermoine did in her studies, they would outclass her.

Hermoine is the "best" in her class because she tests well and she memorizes spells as best she can.

However when it comes to an all-out wizarding duel against, I would choose Ron or Harry over Hermoine. Even though Hermoine knows more spells than they do, they have far, far more magical reserves and power in their body than Hermoine.

Knowledge can only take you so far.

I disagree with your opinion smile I don't think that if Ron or Malfoy practised as much they would necessarily be better than Hermione, I think that is the point of hermione as a character, it's to show that it doesn't matter where you were born, you can still have more potential than Malfoy or other racist characters yes

The Phantom
My top ten.

1. Voldemort- Of course I believe he would be at the top.
2. Dumbledore- DD surely deserves this spot.
3. Gryffindor- He did help start the school and was obviously powerful. (My reason on how he was obviously powerful isn't coming to mind but I know he was stronger than Slytherin.
4. Slytherin -He did help start the school and was obviously powerful since he did have an heir such as Voldemort.
5. Merlin- I don't know much about Merlin but yes, he deserves this spot, if not ahead of Gryffindor and Slytherin.
6. Ravenclaw- She did help start the school, though most likely not as powerful as Slytherin or Gryffindor
7. Hufflepuff- S/he (I don't remember what gender Hufflepuff is) help start the school, though most likely not as powerful as Slytherin or Gryffindor.
8. Grindelwald- Don't even remember him but from what I've read he was a dark lord.
9. Snape- He's the Half Blood Prince. Enough said.
10. Minerva- Now Headmistress at Hogwarts and one hell of a teacher.

Draco69
I disagree with your opinion smile I don't think that if Ron or Malfoy practised as much they would necessarily be better than Hermione, I think that is the point of hermione as a character, it's to show that it doesn't matter where you were born, you can still have more potential than Malfoy or other racist characters yes

Magic isn't physical like basketball or baseball or academic like science or history.

Magic is one part intelligence (what you know), one part willpower and one very large part of magical energy that resides within them.

Hermoine can practice or learn as much as she wants, but when it comes to using a spell that requires alot of magical energy that she as a Muggle born simply doesn't possess, than she can't cast it.

If Hermoine only has 100 MP of magic in comparision to Ron or Malfoy who has 500 MP of magic which they as purebloods possess, than they can cast a spell that costs 300 MP while Hermoine simply can't. She may know HOW to cast the spell and she knows everything about the spell, but she can't cast it simply because she doesn't have the power to.....

Draco69
Originally posted by The Phantom
My top ten.

1. Voldemort- Of course I believe he would be at the top.
2. Dumbledore- DD surely deserves this spot.
3. Gryffindor- He did help start the school and was obviously powerful. (My reason on how he was obviously powerful isn't coming to mind but I know he was stronger than Slytherin.
4. Slytherin -He did help start the school and was obviously powerful since he did have an heir such as Voldemort.
5. Merlin- I don't know much about Merlin but yes, he deserves this spot, if not ahead of Gryffindor and Slytherin.
6. Ravenclaw- She did help start the school, though most likely not as powerful as Slytherin or Gryffindor
7. Hufflepuff- S/he (I don't remember what gender Hufflepuff is) help start the school, though most likely not as powerful as Slytherin or Gryffindor.
8. Grindelwald- Don't even remember him but from what I've read he was a dark lord.
9. Snape- He's the Half Blood Prince. Enough said.
10. Minerva- Now Headmistress at Hogwarts and one hell of a teacher.

Your list has the correct names that others failed to mention but not necessarily the right order. I'm glad someone finally remembered the people who founded the school...

Merlin is definitely number one. The wizards use terminology like "Great MERLIN" or "Dear MERLIN" as if he were a diety. So...

The Phantom
Your list has the correct names that others failed to mention but not necessarily the right order. I'm glad someone finally remembered the people who founded the school...

Merlin is definitely number one. The wizards use terminology like "Great MERLIN" or "Dear MERLIN" as if he were a diety. So... Whatever. I just listed those who were worthy of top ten. Put them in any order.

And yes, I was upset that no one thought of the school creators.

willRules
Magic isn't physical like basketball or baseball or academic like science or history.

Magic is one part intelligence (what you know), one part willpower and one very large part of magical energy that resides within them.

Hermoine can practice or learn as much as she wants, but when it comes to using a spell that requires alot of magical energy that she as a Muggle born simply doesn't possess, than she can't cast it.

If Hermoine only has 100 MP of magic in comparision to Ron or Malfoy who has 500 MP of magic which they as purebloods possess, than they can cast a spell that costs 300 MP while Hermoine simply can't. She may know HOW to cast the spell and she knows everything about the spell, but she can't cast it simply because she doesn't have the power to.....

I still disagree with that opinion, but to each his own I guess smile

Stupid Rookie

She is a muggle. I am not saying I agree with anything else said, but she is a muggle. Remember when her parents had to exchange all their money at Gringots because the didn't even know what type of money to use? Malfoy Sr. also point them out in the bookshop in the movie (not cannon but still, Mr. W was excited to meet them)

Stupid Rookie

You could be a mudblood with one magical parent couldn't you? I thought that was why Hagrid says it is hogwash. Because everyone's blook has been diluted so much.

willRules
Originally posted by Stupid Rookie
She is a muggle. I am not saying I agree with anything else said, but she is a muggle. Remember when her parents had to exchange all their money at Gringots because the didn't even know what type of money to use? Malfoy Sr. also point them out in the bookshop in the movie (not cannon but still, Mr. W was excited to meet them)

mad

Syren

No, she's Muggle-born. She's not a Muggle.

She's a witch who was born of Muggle parentage.

Argus Filch was born of magical parentage but he's not a wizard. He's known by the derogatory term of 'Squib', just as Hemione is known as 'Mudblood'. Just because Filch was born of a witch and wizard doesn't make him a wizard, as he cannot perform magic. Hermione has Muggle parents but she's most definitely a witch, and very talented at that.

Dresta
Anyway i'm not going to list any of the old wizards like the founders etc. cause we really don't know anything about them.
1. Voldemort - Dumbledore knows he can't defeat him
2. Dumbledore - He took out 4 powerful wizards in about a second
3. James Potter/Sirius - probobly equals
4. Snape
5. Bellatrix - got lucky with sirius, but probobly the most powerful death eater.
6. Moody - Legendary Auror
7. Dumbledore's Brother - If he's related to dumbledore he must be powerful.
8. McGonagal - old but still very powerful.
After these, the rest of the death eaters, Auros/Order members are of about the same ability. Harry has the potentila to be as powerful as Voldemort but has not nearly reached it yet. This is shown by the way Snape is able to toy with him.

Syren

That doesn't make sense, after everything Rowling has referenced with regard to blood not making a difference, you can't say Dumbledore's brother must be powerful just because they're related. I'm not saying he isn't, but blood is NOT a guarantee.

Dresta
Originally posted by Syren

That doesn't make sense, after everything Rowling has referenced with regard to blood not making a difference, you can't say Dumbledore's brother must be powerful just because they're related. I'm not saying he isn't, but blood is NOT a guarantee.
ye blood isn't a guarantee, but he is a member of the order which is further proof. I also think he may feature in the last book, as there would be no other reason to introduce him into the story.

Syren
True, but as you said, 'if he's related to Dumbledore he must be powerful', that was what I was arguing against smile

Dresta
True, but as you said, 'if he's related to Dumbledore he must be powerful', that was what I was arguing against smile
can i say i phrased it wrong. stick out tongue

Syren
Of course, I could also say I read you wrong stick out tongue

ADarksideJedi
Who must not be name!jmsorcerer

Syren
He Who Must Not Be Named.

You-Know-Who.

stick out tongue

King Kandy
People keep naming Grindelwald, who is dead. If dead people are aloud, then I think the four founders should be moderatly high on the list.

The Phantom
Originally posted by King Kandy
People keep naming Grindelwald, who is dead. If dead people are aloud, then I think the four founders should be moderatly high on the list. Thus, my list.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Barker
Seem like if the any of the rest of the wizarding world was so powerful, we'd of heard of them.
Why would we? Even such horrible threats as Voldemort are fairly localized to Europe.

King Kandy
No, she's Muggle-born. She's not a Muggle.

She's a witch who was born of Muggle parentage.

Argus Filch was born of magical parentage but he's not a wizard. He's known by the derogatory term of 'Squib', just as Hemione is known as 'Mudblood'. Just because Filch was born of a witch and wizard doesn't make him a wizard, as he cannot perform magic. Hermione has Muggle parents but she's most definitely a witch, and very talented at that.
I'd like to point out that there are many fewer Squibs then Muggle-borns, purely because the more wizards you have in your family, the more likely you are to have the "Magic gene".

Once you have the "Magic gene", it's and equal playing feild. all your other natural talents kick in, and you have a certain natural ability with magic.

The only thing that having muggle parents does islowers your propencity to have the "Magic gene".

ashle
wats magc gene

King Kandy
???

Would you mind trying to spell a tad better?

Dresta
Half-Blood's have the highest potential actually.

Syren
I'd like to point out that there are many fewer Squibs then Muggle-borns, purely because the more wizards you have in your family, the more likely you are to have the "Magic gene".

Once you have the "Magic gene", it's and equal playing feild. all your other natural talents kick in, and you have a certain natural ability with magic.

The only thing that having muggle parents does islowers your propencity to have the "Magic gene".

'Magic gene'. Never was there a mention of this in the books.

My point was that Hermione is a witch. She's not a Muggle. She's not simply a Muggle who has a grasp on magic because she's intelligent. She's a witch. Why is there even an argument over this?

The fact that the girl can perform magic (in her case, bloody brilliantly) makes her a witch.

My comparison was simply to show that Filch's genes were filled with the potential for magic and yet he cannot perform even the simplest of spells. So he's more of a Muggle than Hermione will ever be.

Anyone not getting this? stick out tongue

ashle
i think theres a chamber of gryffindor too since slytheren does .wat do u think?

The Phantom
Originally posted by ashle
i think theres a chamber of gryffindor too since slytheren does .wat do u think? Off topic much?

Syren
Originally posted by ashle
i think theres a chamber of gryffindor too since slytheren does .wat do u think?

Irrelevant now, even if it were on topic. The Chamber storyline's done and dusted.

King Kandy
How could you possibly say there is no magic gene? It's quite clear that the only ones who can do magic are those with the genetic propensity to do so.

And by what means are Half bloods the most powerful? Voldemort was one, and he was certainly powerful... But what else would lead you to this conclusion?

Dresta
How could you possibly say there is no magic gene? It's quite clear that the only ones who can do magic are those with the genetic propensity to do so.

And by what means are Half bloods the most powerful? Voldemort was one, and he was certainly powerful... But what else would lead you to this conclusion?
well Voldemortwent for Harry instead of Neville because he beleived he was the greatest threat, because he was Half-blood.

Pure Bloods are inbred anywayz.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Dresta
well Voldemortwent for Harry instead of Neville because he beleived he was the greatest threat, because he was Half-blood.

Pure Bloods are inbred anywayz.
...Not all of them.

Dresta
...Not all of them.
yes all of them. to some degree.

Barker
What the f**k?

Inbred?

King Kandy
Originally posted by Dresta
yes all of them. to some degree.
To some degree...

As is true of any being.

Kas'Im
1. Harry Potter (potentially).
2. Lord Voldemort.
3. Albus Dumbledore.
4. Merlin.
5. Lord Grindelward.
6. Godric Gryfindor.
7. Salazar Slytherin.
8. Rowena Ravenclaw.
9. Helga Hufflepuff.
10. Serverus Snape.

That's the list, no one can dispute this.

Dresta
Originally posted by King Adas
2. Lord Voldemort.
3. Albus Dumbledore.
4. Merlin.
5. Lord Grindelward.
6. Godric Gryfindor.
7. Salazar Slytherin.
8. Rowena Ravenclaw.
9. Helga Hufflepuff.
10. Serverus Snape.

no this is your opinion, not fact.

The Phantom
There is no way Harry is stronger than all of them. I am reshaping my list.

1. Merlin
2. Lord Voldemort
3. Albus Dumbledore
4. Lord Grindelward
5. Godric Gryffindor
6. Salazar Slytherin
7. Harry Potter
8. Rowena Ravenclaw
9. Helga Hufflepuff
10. Serverus Snape

King Kandy
There is no way Harry is stronger than all of them. I am reshaping my list.

1. Merlin
2. Lord Voldemort
3. Albus Dumbledore
4. Lord Grindelward
5. Godric Gryffindor
6. Salazar Slytherin
7. Harry Potter
8. Rowena Ravenclaw
9. Helga Hufflepuff
10. Serverus Snape
Considering that even less is known about merlin then about Grindelwald, you're making quite a stretch there. He's not even a character, just a reference.

King Kandy
Originally posted by King Adas
2. Lord Voldemort.
3. Albus Dumbledore.
4. Merlin.
5. Lord Grindelward.
6. Godric Gryfindor.
7. Salazar Slytherin.
8. Rowena Ravenclaw.
9. Helga Hufflepuff.
10. Serverus Snape.

We don't care about "Potential". Maybe there's someone out there with even greater potential, but it's irrelevant, because nothing is known about harry Potter that would insinuate this.

The Phantom
We don't care about "Potential". Maybe there's someone out there with even greater potential, but it's irrelevant, because nothing is known about harry Potter that would insinuate this. Well if that's the case then lets just forget the whole thread!

Barker
We don't care about "Potential". Maybe there's someone out there with even greater potential, but it's irrelevant, because nothing is known about harry Potter that would insinuate this.
Not the smartest thing to say, once you think about it..

King Kandy
Well if that's the case then lets just forget the whole thread!
Really? Everyone else has feats, or atleast was mentioned to have feats...

Not Harry, though.

The Phantom
Really? Everyone else has feats, or atleast was mentioned to have feats...

Not Harry, though. But according to you there are probably other wizards and witches out there, that we could never make a top ten list.

King Kandy
But according to you there are probably other wizards and witches out there, that we could never make a top ten list.
Well, I'd never actualy put them on the hierarchy. That's speculation. I'm not gone around saying "Mr. When from asia is actualy the strongest wizard". I'dd be insane to say that. But I don't see wahat's wrong with using the feats based analysis that is so popular in the comic versus forum.

EmperorSidious2
1. Albus Dumbledore
2. Lord Voldemort
3. Gellert Grindlewlad
4. Minerva Mcgonagall
5. Severus Snape
6. Bellatrix Lestrange
7. Filius Flitwick
8. Antonin Dolohov
9. Mad eye moody
10. Kingsley Shacklebolt

McP
1. Albus Dumbledore
2. Lord Voldemort
3. Gellert Grindlewlad
4. Severus Snape
5. Amelia Bones
6. Minerva Mcgonagall
7. Filius Flitwick
8. Bellatrix Lestrange
9. Antonin Dolohov
10. Hard to tell. Probably Antonin or Kingsley.

Trocity
1. Albus
2. Tom
3. Grindelwald

The rest are debatable.

BeyonderGod
1. Dumbledore, even Voldfermort feared him
2. Voldermort/Harry
3. Minerva
4. Moony
5. snape
6. Bellatrix
7. Siriuse
8. Lupin
9. Luciuse Malfoy
10. Hermione

jackieanderson
Top Ten-
Dumbledore/Voldemort
Harry Potter
Minerva McGonnagal
Severus Snape
James Potter
Lily Potter
Sirius Black
Remus Lupin
Hermione Granger
Bartemius Crouch (Sr.)

I think the same way!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.