Gorgon vs Morlun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

complexbrother
Gorgon
http://home.gate.net/~furyofshield/shield/villians/images/gorgon.jpg

vs

Morlun
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/fb/Morlun.png

no stone vision, no soul stealing. who wins.

capt it up
gorgon. he freaken morlun, but better.

wolvertooth
i say gorgon wins here he is too skilled

lando005
no stone vision or soul sucking? aww man that takes all the fun out of it

complexbrother
bump

Galan777
Gorgon ftw

capt it up
gorgon would destroy morlun

complexbrother
^^ why you say that ?

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by capt it up
gorgon would destroy morlun
Correction : Gorgon would probably beat Morlun. Definitely not "destroy" him.

Sparkz
I'd give it to Gorgon hes basicly the same as morlun but with a healing factor probbaly better than wolverines, allthough Morlun maybe stronger, but thats it.

capt it up
Originally posted by complexbrother
^^ why you say that ?
lets see
gorgon faster
gorgon more agile
gorgon has faster reflexes.
gorgon superior fighter
gorgon smarter
gorgon has a healing factor
gorgon is a telepath he will read morlun like a open book.
gorgon already dead.
gorgon carries two swords

Kid Kurdy
lets see
gorgon faster
gorgon more agile
gorgon superior fighter
gorgon smarter
gorgon already dead.
Don't forget to make an assumption once in a while... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Soljer
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy

laughing

Sparkz
lets see
gorgon faster
gorgon more agile
gorgon superior fighter
gorgon smarter
gorgon already dead.

well we don't know whether he is faster or more agile or has better reflexes, allthough he is a superior fighter, but then again Morlun has been around for 100's of years so he may have more experience, and his 2 swords may not effect Morlun I'm not sure how durable he is, but gorgon still wins.

lando005
gorgon is basicly wolverine's morlun it's hard to say who would wini think morlun is stronger probably faster and more durable as well gorgon has show better reflexes and skill toss up

riceroost
Originally posted by Sparkz
and his 2 swords may not effect Morlun I'm not sure how durable he is, but gorgon still wins. If Parker's little stinger/claw ripoffs can impale Morlun through the wrists I would tend to think that a good sword would do the job pretty easily.

Gorgon would take him IMO. The guy can take some HEAVY abuse.

lando005
Originally posted by riceroost
If Parker's little stinger/claw ripoffs can impale Morlun through the wrists I would tend to think that a good sword would do the job pretty easily.

Gorgon would take him IMO. The guy can take some HEAVY abuse.
come to think of it is gorgon armed for this fight or is it strictly h2h brawling?

capt it up
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
no assumption fact. go look up there abilites if you wish

lando005
lets see
gorgon faster maybe i dont know
gorgon more agile yea i think so
gorgon has faster reflexes. same as above
gorgon superior fighter yea
gorgon smarter .....not so sure about that
gorgon has a healing factor.....i think morlun heals as well
gorgon is a telepath he will read morlun like a open book.not so sure
gorgon already dead. so is morlun
gorgon carries two swords would he even be armed in this fight?

fact is we are not 100% positive about all of morluns powers but based solely on the power he's shown it should be an intersting fight

capt it up
Originally posted by lando005
fact is we are not 100% positive about all of morluns powers but based solely on the power he's shown it should be an intersting fight
lets see
it was stated and shown he has telepathy
it was shown the he has superhuman reflexes
it was stated in the hand book that his speed was a class 4 which is superhuman and around the speed of thought.
it was stated he had superhuman strength
it was stated in hand book that he had a healing factor

lando005
lets see
it was stated and shown he has telepathy
it was shown the he has superhuman reflexes
it was stated in the hand book that his speed was a class 4 which is superhuman and around the speed of thought.
it was stated he had superhuman strength
it was stated in hand book that he had a healing factor
your missing my point as far as telepathy goes morlun may be highly resistant or immune to it for all we know with his mystical background, i know gorgon has the ups in reflexes, already supported you on that one, and dont start with the whole handbook classifcation thing again you know as well as i that there is a speed range with that and he can fall in anywhere between the very bottom of class 4 or the very top just cause u r class 4 doesntmean your at the top of it you and i have been through that before, lastly yes he's strong but only compared to street levelers like electra dd and wolverine we dont know how he would fair against a superhuman like spider-man or luke cage and yes he has a healing factor i supported you on that as well i was wondering if morlun had one too he could have one just not as fast

capt it up

Grimm22

He has a healing factor? What the f**k?

He dosent need a healing facor why would he have one?!?

lando005

capt it up
Originally posted by Grimm22
He has a healing factor? What the f**k?

He dosent need a healing facor why would he have one?!?
that was one of his main powers lol

capt it up
we've never seen morlun go up against a telepath we have no way of knowing what would happen is that soo hard to belive?
So what. That fact is if there no prove he would not be affected then it save to say he would be affected. Your trying to make a case for morlun by trying to had in powers he never had or showed.

and morlun's proven to be able to keep up with spider-man even when he was webslingin around the city at full speed you think gorgon can do that?
I know gorgon can do that. Spiderman web slings at 60 miles an hour. Gorgon is a level 4 which at it lowest is like 300 miles perhour. Not to mention gorgon showed that he moves close to the speed of thought when none of the shield agent could register him being there. He saw the shield agents and bullets in extremely slow motion.

he was stated as superhumanly strong?
He was stated on panel to have superhuman strength by none other thank Nick Fury.

come on now you've come up with better arguments than that i could say the vulture's superhumanly strong does that put him in the same class as morlun? no
What has morlun done to suggest he stronger then morlun? I am begging for you to show some prove.

lando005
So what. That fact is if there no prove he would not be affected then it save to say he would be affected. Your trying to make a case for morlun by trying to had in powers he never had or showed.

I know gorgon can do that. Spiderman web slings at 60 miles an hour. Gorgon is a level 4 which at it lowest is like 300 miles perhour. Not to mention gorgon showed that he moves close to the speed of thought when none of the shield agent could register him being there. He saw the shield agents and bullets in extremely slow motion.

He was stated on panel to have superhuman strength by none other thank Nick Fury.

What has morlun done to suggest he stronger then morlun? I am begging for you to show some prove.

that's what i'm trying to say he may be immune he may not there's a lot about morlun we dont know we can only assume at the moment that he's vonerable to telepaths, have you ever seen gorgon moving at that speed on panel? he could or he could not we dont know for sure it says that in a bio you say? how offical is it and if he has not been shown moveing at that speed it ca easily be corrected later on again just because he was stated as superstong deosnt mean he can tobble mountains that's why there's the tonnage classes you cant assume he's stronger just because he was said to be super stong morlun has been show slugging it out with spidy walking through steel walls and swatting away dumpsters so we have a good idea of his strenght levels what has gorgon done in comparison we dont know for sure seeing how he's only tangle with wolverine and electra and neither one of them are in the heavy object tossing range, now if wolverine didnt beat gorgon when he did spider-man would have shown up a few minutes later and would have jumped in to support wolverine then we could better gauge his strenght but at the levels shown so far we just dont know

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.