Iron spiderman vs. Bane and Deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scarlet315
Access sends Spidey to Gotham cause the dark knight is out sick. Who wins?

H. S. 6
Bane is fodder.

Deathstroke is where the fight is, but I'd still give the majority to Spidey.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Bane is fodder.

Deathstroke is where the fight is, but I'd still give the majority to Spidey.

Agreed on all counts.

Darth Martin
Can DS cut right through Spiderman with his promethium sword.

Tron
He could, but problem would be connecting with Spider-Man. But Spidey would have just as much trouble dodging Deathstroke's attacks.

galan7777777
spidey ftw

DigiMark007
DS would be a decent matchup, but based on stats alone he's not in the same class as Spidey in either strength or speed (unless DS has his maximum-PIS machine turned on). A few solid hits from Spidey and DS should be in trouble.

But then again, you could say the exact same thing about Cap, but that never appears to be true either. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Throw in Bane and it complicates things. Slade would get some hits in for sure, but still majority with Spidey (maybe 6/10)

Tron
Slade can match Spidey in the speed department, the strength (and agility) is another factor though.

golem370
What does the suit do for Spidey?

galan7777777
Originally posted by golem370
What does the suit do for Spidey? it enhances most of his other abilities fighting31

Big Sexy
DS might kill Bane for being in the way of the fight

golem370
Stronger Faster and more agile?

Sparkz
Originally posted by golem370
What does the suit do for Spidey?

It can take on the form of any clothing or costume, has a stealth mode, is bullet proof, has 3 mechanical arms which also have camera's which are connected to the eye peices, has a police scanner built in, can glide,erm thats about it i think, besides stealth it realy dosn't do much.

ExtraMision5555
Hmm, spidey would infact easily dispatch of bane, the trouble is when he comes accross Deathstroke. Seeing that DS and DP are similar, and seing how Spidey vs Deadpool went, i would be led to believe the same may happen to Deathstroke.

but then again, deadpool and spideys confrontation had strange circumstances if i recall correctly

Sparkz
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
Hmm, spidey would infact easily dispatch of bane, the trouble is when he comes accross Deathstroke. Seeing that DS and DP are similar, and seing how Spidey vs Deadpool went, i would be led to believe the same may happen to Deathstroke.

but then again, deadpool and spideys confrontation had strange circumstances if i recall correctly

Not realy they just fought for a bit, although DP didnt seem to use any weapons, but that was his choice.

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Sparkz
Not realy they just fought for a bit, although DP didnt seem to use any weapons, but that was his choice.

yeah, nevertheless it was an extremely breif and strange encounter
good issue tho

Darth Martin
DS hangs with Flash. His Promethium gear and intelligence make up 4 strength. Meta-Grenades?

superbatman86
Slade beheads Pete before spdey sense kicks in.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.