Alpha Flight Character: Respect Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King_Mungi
I have been asked by a few people ranging from a few characters to do a seperate respect thread for them. Out of the list above, who would you like to see or should it be left all in the AF respect thread?

Here is a list of characters:
http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Category:Alpha_Flight

Inhuman
puck

Lucid Lui
ALL OF THEM!! ARRANGE THEM INTO SECTIONS!! AND HAVE A SECTION FOR EACH CHARACTER!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHH!!!!!!!

Shaman, Sasquatch.

King_Mungi
BAH! To organize everyone would take more time than I have.

1 vote for Snowbird, abit suprized about that

stormfront13
aurora and snowbird!!

Lucid Lui
Here's the best way to figure it out... Who on the list actually needs the most respect?

Box IMO.

But he doesn't reall interest me. Since he's gonna be in the new title (he freaking better be anyway), go for Guardian.

Blair Wind
Shaman big grin

Accel
Sasquatch already has his own thread.

I think I'd like to see one for Guardian.

Blair Wind
ACTUALLY....Mungi if you want take shaman out of the equation. I can do it for you since you already PMd me everything. So there you go you get a free shaman and then we can have one more

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Accel
Sasquatch already has his own thread.

I think I'd like to see one for Guardian.

They didn't list ALL his feats though

Hmmm...Guardian is looking strong for a respect thread then. Keep voting people

Originally posted by Blair Wind
ACTUALLY....Mungi if you want take shaman out of the equation. I can do it for you since you already PMd me everything. So there you go you get a free shaman and then we can have one more

Sure, it's pretty unorganized how I sent you it though. Just message me if you have questions.

King_Mungi
It's a toss up with Guardian and Puck I suppose, as Bliar will be doing the Shaman respect thread

H. S. 6
Guardian. He's the only one that's a semi-cool character. stick out tongue

Blair Wind
Originally posted by King_Mungi
They didn't list ALL his feats though

Hmmm...Guardian is looking strong for a respect thread then. Keep voting people

Sure, it's pretty unorganized how I sent you it though. Just message me if you have questions.

blah I like it unorganized! lol, I will try and seperate early shaman, talisman shaman, and after talisman shaman. But dont go holding your breath. It will happen whenever I have a break from college and if I have time. So itll happen sometime in the next few months.

bigbran
Beta Ray Bill.... shifty

batdude123
Guardian. cool Definitely...

bigbran
Wasn't Wolverine a member at one time? shifty
Or was going to be?

King_Mungi
Originally posted by bigbran
Beta Ray Bill.... shifty

Not an offical member yet :P

Originally posted by bigbran
Wasn't Wolverine a member at one time? shifty
Or was going to be?

He was part of the team, but left.
====
Alright folks looks like Guardian it is

batdude123
clap

Ever since you told about him and what he could do, he seems really interesting. wink

King_Mungi
Well I'm merging all the Guardians together (James Hudson, Heather Hudson, James Hudson )

batdude123
Cool. I'm actually starting to consider buying AF comics. stick out tongue

KharmaDog
Sasquatch needs to be shown some respect. Least respected heavy hitter there is.

Gauridian (James Hudson) is a good choice also. He should be rated as a top tier player, but once again, doesn't get any respect.

King_Mungi
Guardian is getting his respect thread first, then if I get time maybe Sasquatch

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t422871.html

STAG BEETLE
Beta Flight needs a respect thread, but they're always with Alpha Flight.

Man Bot forever!

King_Mungi
haha wow, props for even knowing who Manbot is. Also yeah Beta Flight is very very strong and greatly underated.

So did anyone check out the Guardian respect thread?

Blair Wind
I did big grin

Gotta say other than Shaman, Id say if you could a northstar and his sister would be in order.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Blair Wind
I did big grin

Gotta say other than Shaman, Id say if you could a northstar and his sister would be in order.

and?...good, bad? meh?

Actually yeah Northstar and Aurora will be next. I'll start to work on that.

edit: suprized there isn't a single vote for Talisman

STAG BEETLE
Outside of Man Bot being the coolest, reverse BOX character.

Alpha Flight had a good going support staff in the second half of volume 2.

Gentry made Department H, look organized and set up a system for the teams, to protect Canada more effectively.

Ouja, seemed like the warning alarm on any missions AF went on.
Much like Snowbird was in the past.

Flinch, well nothing was stated about him except the smell.
I always thought his powers caused other to flinch? Which would be helpful if your attacking an enemy, when you get up close they would be off centre and Flinch could take them out. Of course noe being able to control it, would make him dangerious to be around. Resulting in him being unclean and sudated, resulting in the smell.

If anyone else has a better answer for Flinch?

King_Mungi
Originally posted by STAG BEETLE

If anyone else has a better answer for Flinch?

Nope, trust me on this board I'm the only one who knows about Flinch

I did this page to the information we do know about him: http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Flinch

King_Mungi
Alright we have Guardian, Puck, Northstar & Aurora respect threads

Sasquatch, Shaman or even Box?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.