Has anyone got that picture of jack in his samurai clothes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hazel1
I have looked all over and i cant find it sad
If ya got it please post it here thank you. Happy Dance

ivebeendepped43
ya, i got tons

ivebeendepped43
here:

ivebeendepped43
aannd

hazel1
wow SO sexxie!

ivebeendepped43
and a bigger version of the other one

hazel1
I am drooling..

Is that normal?

Bwa Ha Ha
in a way... do you usually drool?

hazel1
NEVER.

ivebeendepped43
i drool only when staring at Johnny. i mean, look at that!:

hazel1
That pic is amazing... love

Bwa Ha Ha
lol sorry, but that pic made me burst out laughing 4 sum reason...

ivebeendepped43
u have serious problems, dude. who would laugh at Johnny, unless he said something funny?

Bwa Ha Ha
dunno

hazel1
Originally posted by ivebeendepped43
u have serious problems, dude. who would laugh at Johnny, unless he said something funny?

Well said.

Bwa Ha Ha
lol dunno i think i thought of something funny 4 a split sec. then 4got, and the picture reminded me of w/e i said

ivebeendepped43
thatnk you! hey, did u no that Johnny doesnt wear his belts with the beltbuckle in the center? he always wears it off to the left past the left center loop like seen here. i have now begun to wear my belts like that.....:

hazel1
thatnk you! hey, did u no that Johnny doesnt wear his belts with the beltbuckle in the center? he always wears it off to the left past the left center loop like seen here. i have now begun to wear my belts like that.....:

hmm interesting. i think ill copy aswell and wear my belts like that lol
only becuase he does though.

orlando bloom is not hot.

Bwa Ha Ha

thanks? huh

hazel1
Im going to bed, goodnight.

*Dreams about johnny*

Bwa Ha Ha
oh...'night

Chiki Mina
...um gotta argue with the orlando bloom is not hot lol. i think he is and hes really sweet. dont get me wrong i love mr depp also, i admire him alot..but im not obsessed..*cough*ivebeendepped*cough*

ivebeendepped43
thank you! i feel loved! *sarcasm*

Chiki Mina
u are loved *sarcasm* lol jk

im just teasing u!! have u ever heard of "u tease the ones u love" *sarcasm* lool kidding!!

ivebeendepped43
uumm, lots of sarcasm here. anyway.. Johnny is dead ssexxi

tee_pirategirl
agreed PLUS I totally understand you ivebeendepped I wear my belts like that too!!! and you know how he started wearing his jack sparrow hair trinkets as a belt charm? well I found a belt charm that's sorta like that and I wear it all the time and I also started wearing skeletons since johnny wears skeleton rings he says "it reminds me of death and I we should live EVERY moment to the fullest" isn't that so wisdomful? so don't worry you're not OVER obssessed even if you are that's good thing cause TONS of people are like us

ivebeendepped43
yay! im not the only one! and i have started to make little heart bead bracelets, like the ones Lily-Rose makes him and i wear them all the time! i love that death thought! its so sweet! like the quote on my siggy? i just heard that on an interview and i thought it was ssexxi, so i did that. this is the interview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4eu5qGQ1H0 he says it at 1:50

tee_pirategirl
yeah I heard it to..oh and the heart braclets he always wears isn't it sooooo sweet how he cares about Lily-rose so much? you saw the one she made for him that had skeleton beads on it cause:"dady's a pirate"? it was so adorable and he wears it all the time so sweet!!

ivebeendepped43
i no! i love that! "daddy's a pirate"! lily is adorable! she is so lucky and she doesnt even no it!

tee_pirategirl
yeah*sigh*

ivebeendepped43
*daydreams*

tee_pirategirl
well I'm gonna hit the sack bye for now...tomorrow's the first day of school for me(our school is this freaky private school starts really later than other schools and ends really later than other schools) I have only one more day to spend all I want on the net *sigh* bye for now

Maple Sugar
*cough* photoshopped*cough*..that is actually what it is..

ivebeendepped43
what was?

Maple Sugar
..the samuri suit..unless you knew erm then i shall crawl into a hole

ivebeendepped43
it was not photoshoped! was it?

hazel1
i think its 100% real IMO

Maple Sugar
Originally posted by hazel1
i think its 100% real IMO

Nope...100% fake..i could prove it yes

hazel1
Originally posted by Maple Sugar
Nope...100% fake..i could prove it yes

Bummer...............

Oh well its a good pic either way. big grin

Chiki Mina
man im so damn jelous i want photo shop!! and i cant upload the signature ivebeendepped did for me cus it wont let me!! says its too large!! mine is so puny small!!

ivebeendepped43
which one did i make u chiki? i can try to download it smaller 4 u. urs was the Jack one right? h/o, try this one

Chiki Mina
thank u ivebeendepped!! i really dont deserve u lol i promise u its not sarcasm!! really thank u!! im gonna try to upload

ivebeendepped43
i might have saved it 2 big, so

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.