Insane Clown Posse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wankstalol
Does liking Insane Clown Posse make me a juggalo?

I have taken a liking to "What is a Juggalo", "Santa's A Fat *****" and "Fat Sweaty Betty."

They're all quite good songs, in my opinion.

-hh-
i dont like ICP.

Solo
I hate ICP.

C-Dic
The most amusing thing about their fans is that they take the whole schtick more seriously than the duo does themselves. They can be funny at times, but they don't appeal to me.

Impediment
ICP are posers and fakes. It makes me sick to my stomach that I wasted my money on so much of their shitty merchandise, their albums,and whatever else I was stupid enough to buy. They dont give a shit about their fans, and all those Juggalos out there need a serious wakeup call. 2Dope, Violent J, Monoxide Child, and Jamie Maddrox need to be beaten with rubber hoses and forced to refund my money.

JacopeX
I like listening to some of their songs just to laugh at or just like some stuff of it. Im not an ICP fan by the way so dont bash me for it.

SeptemberRain
horrible

Blue_Hefner
Vanilla Ice to the infinity power > ICP

tabby999
I'm not a fan of the music, but i hate some of their fans, we have had a couple come through and i've got about 30 PMs telling me i'm a "***" for not liking ICP and how they were going to come around and "f*ck my mother."

JacopeX
The fans/juggalos are such tards and idiots. They walk around with paint on their faces trying to be more of a posser than ICP.

Just
I got the latest Spin mag in the mail today and in it I it said something about their fans robbing people. There was a recent string of robberies and they chated "Woo, woo, Juggalo" as the mugged like 20 people or something. I used to hate them, then I liked them for a few months, now I really don't care about them.

SelphieT
I only like "the dating game" otherwise, they can die.

Alley
I really like ICP!!! And if someone has a problem with that then kiss my ass! U say ICP is for posers, and it's lame, and "ICP sux". Well I don't see any of YOU out there making music, and becoming wordly recognized for it...now do I??

RocasAtoll
Are you a world recognized artist? No? Shut up and stop being hypocritical.

Impediment
Originally posted by Alley
I really like ICP!!! And if someone has a problem with that then kiss my ass! U say ICP is for posers, and it's lame, and "ICP sux". Well I don't see any of YOU out there making music, and becoming wordly recognized for it...now do I??

ICP has some humorous raps, I admit, but how much talent does it take to put on makeup and sling soda pop at your audience?

BlackSunshine
I hate ICP.

JacopeX
Originally posted by Impediment
ICP has some humorous raps, I admit, but how much talent does it take to put on makeup and sling soda pop at your audience? Ditto. Yea the dating game is pretty funny though and the intros and a couple other songs.

dani_california
ICP is the lowest form of music known to man and us talking about them is actually making us more stupid

JacopeX
Originally posted by dani_california
ICP is the lowest form of music known to man and us talking about them is actually making us more stupid laughing I disagree with you, but that was a funny comment.

tabby999
Originally posted by Alley

a member of the Despair Faction and a ICP fan? how can you get it so right then get so stuck up your own ass?

Alpha Centauri
ICP has some humorous raps, I admit, but how much talent does it take to put on makeup and sling soda pop at your audience?

Where's that "They must be doing something right." logic now?

-AC

Impediment
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Where's that "They must be doing something right." logic now?

-AC

What the hell do you care, you anti-social crybaby?

jostopholees
One of the worst acts to ever perform.

Absolutely ZERO musical talent, and lyrics that sound like they were written by a 5 year old with down's syndrome.

dani_california
Originally posted by jostopholees
lyrics that sound like they were written by a 5 year old with down's syndrome.

Now you're just complimenting them.

Alpha Centauri
What the hell do you care, you anti-social crybaby?

Did I hit a nerve by calling you out on your rabid inconsistency?

I wish I could say I'm sorry.

-AC

Impediment
Did I hit a nerve by calling you out on your rabid inconsistency?

Hardly. If you feel the need to try and make yourself "Oh-so-condescending" with your "witty and well thought out" smartassy posts because everyone here annoys you with their "rabid inconsistent" remarks, why the hell do you come here? Are you that in need of self assurance or just that bored? Seems a little pathetic to me. Anyhoo, I stand by my earlier remarks. ICP, Twiztid, Avril Lavigne, Ashlee Simpson, Evanescence, and all these other bands are doing something right if they have flocks of loyal fans buying their music and products. I still hate them with an unbridled passion, however, IMO, it would be pointless to just up and say that they suck instead of just simply saying that I cant stand them.

BackFire
I was watching a japanese wrestling tape once, and ICP was doing the announcing/play by play for it. Needless to say it was the best thing they've ever been involved with. They called some fat guy who was wrestling a "big sack of blood and shit", which is inherently awesome.

Impediment
I used to own ICP's Stranglemanias and they did do a good job at making insane and humorous commentary.

Alpha Centauri
Hardly. If you feel the need to try and make yourself "Oh-so-condescending" with your "witty and well thought out" smartassy posts because everyone here annoys you with their "rabid inconsistent" remarks, why the hell do you come here? Are you that in need of self assurance or just that bored? Seems a little pathetic to me. Anyhoo, I stand by my earlier remarks. ICP, Twiztid, Avril Lavigne, Ashlee Simpson, Evanescence, and all these other bands are doing something right if they have flocks of loyal fans buying their music and products. I still hate them with an unbridled passion, however, IMO, it would be pointless to just up and say that they suck instead of just simply saying that I cant stand them.

I asked you where your "Doing something right." logic was, since it appeared to have vanished, and you retorted by calling me an anti-social crybaby, yet somehow I'M the one with the problem? Not too up on the logic front are you?

You have a problem with saying bands and "artists" suck, I don't. Therein lies the difference. Then again, I'll change my name to Violent AC before I ever take a Cannibal Corpse fan's view on artistry seriously. It's your right to like them, of course, and music TASTE is entirely subjective, but you still choose to openly like Cannibal Corpse, it's your cross to bear. If someone here said "I LOVE CRADLE OF FILTH!", Backfire would attempt to shit on them, and has done. Just like I would do with the "artists" you mentioned.

Back to topic, though: It doesn't take talent for ICP to do what you said, but by your rationale they should deserve credit for doing something right.

It's still retarded logic, or lack thereof, but at least stick to it, buddy.

-AC

BackFire
If someone here said "I LOVE CRADLE OF FILTH!", Backfire would attempt to shit on them, and has done.

Hehehehehe, you know me so well.

cryena
To platinum albums another 4 gold there's your talent there is your ****ing on the spot I got up to the top of the music industry using the back roads in the underground there is your talent

cryena
2* platinum

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.