Taskmaster man whats the deal?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

srankmissingnin
Anyone else disappointed by the fact that judging by Taskmaster's recent appearences in Moonknight and Civil War he has returned to his old pirate costume and ditched his tactical battle armor?

Lucid Lui
Not really disappointed. It'd be good to be given an explanation though.

Deathstroke
Anyone with pirate boots is automatically 10 times cooler.

King_Mungi
Well even in Civil War #4 he is back to his pirate attire, I'm impartial to either costume.

Ultraman Baltan
Pictures?

Psyquis52
I actually prefer the Pirate look.

Oh well.

srankmissingnin
The thing with the pirate costume is that it isn't practical in the slightest. There isn't even any Kevlar in it... and his shield is apparently a useless prop.

SnakeEyes
.... Somebody should post scans or pics of both costumes...

I only know his "pirate" look, seeing as how the new Moon Knight is the only series I've every seen him in.

King_Mungi
Not hard to search for it:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taskmaster

http://images.google.ca/images?q=marvel+taskmaster&hl=en&btnG=Search+Images

littleredhat
If you listen to the guy. I sounds like he's fallen on hard times.

It's possible that his new outfit got trashed and he couldn't afford a new one so he had to drag out the old one.

It is also possible that his current employers requested his old outfit for this particular job.(Killing Moonknight.)

Or mabey he just wanted to profit off Johnny Depp. stick out tongue

The Fake Macoy
I am sort of disappointed that he's back to his old costume, but oh well, it's still Taskmaster.

Scoobless
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Anyone else disappointed by the fact that judging by Taskmaster's recent appearences in Moonknight and Civil War he has returned to his old pirate costume and ditched his tactical battle armor?

I'm pretty disappointed by it, he made a big deal about ditching the old fencing sword for a samurai sword in his own limited series... as well as pointing out the benefits of the photonic shield over his crappy white shield.... plus he had used the photonic generator for many other applications during that series and in his Agent X/Deadpool appearances

I hate when they develop a character then just forget about it after a few months

It's basically like having Iron Man show up in his next comic wearing the classic armour (again) and nobody asking why he's switched back

Just
I hate the pirate look. I like the mask, but the rest sucks.

STAG BEETLE
Taskmaster's UDON look was a much needed overhaul compared to his pirate look. If he was going up agianst the New Avengers, he would like dated and bulky. Of course that doesn't stop the coming Civil War issue.

Nothing was better than he out thought Iron Man in his mini-series.

Attached is Power Pack/Avengers # 1.

Grimm22
I hated that ugly costume anyway.

The classic one pwns rock

I just hope the skull is a mask though erm

Darth Vicious
Originally posted by STAG BEETLE
Taskmaster's UDON look was a much needed overhaul compared to his pirate look. If he was going up agianst the New Avengers, he would like dated and bulky. Of course that doesn't stop the coming Civil War issue.

Nothing was better than he out thought Iron Man in his mini-series.

Attached is Power Pack/Avengers # 1.

That costume is ugly indeed. I have only seen him with his pirate costume(maybe he is looking for a "booty"wink and I kinda like it. He'll kick Johnny Depp any day of the week.

Disappear
maybe he's just using the holographic projector to make it look like his old costume? and the hologram apparently carries to his shield and sword? maybe?

Scoobless
How can you prefer the old costume?... it sucked!

no expression

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Scoobless
How can you prefer the old costume?... it sucked!

no expression
the way it was drawn in deapool issue 3 was pretty cool

Scoobless
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
the way it was drawn in deapool issue 3 was pretty cool

The red one? that was the worst/dumbest Taskmaster appearance in the history of Marvel comics

juggernaut66666
yeah it was but his costume looked cool Imo
http://img226.imageshack.us/img226/5732/1ea6.th.jpg

Scoobless
I personally hated that costume.... as well as the fact that Deadpool took him down in such a retarded CIS type way

juggernaut66666
yeah he confused Taskmaster with his dance laughing

srankmissingnin
Purple, red and gold... now there is a color scheme for 'ya.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.