Some how .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

A_broken_smile
Ok today my friend had ask me who i would want to go to the dance with,i sead gilbert ,funny name i know its still funny to me still,she sead she likes cody when i finshed,and then in my last period i relised 2 mins before we left she wrote a note to gilbert asking him out for ME. With hearts around that,i told her to give me that,gilbert is a bus student and she stuck it in HIS locker and i couldn't get it out....what should i do?

Barker
Doesn't compute. borg

Quincy
Ask someone else.

I'm free to go to the dance naughty Unless of course Bark asks me

bogen
hmm, i have no idea

Barker
Originally posted by Quincy
Ask someone else.

eyes

It's almost Sadies. ermm

~Da Rev~
*waits for the part where i care*

*doesn't happen*

*leaves*

A_broken_smile
Originally posted by Quincy
Ask someone else.

Ill just wait to see what gilbert says.,......***inchs away**

**wisper**...if i stay.still they will leave**wisper**

DanZeke25
Originally posted by ~Da Rev~
*waits for the part where i care*

*doesn't happen*

*leaves*

Quincy
Originally posted by A_broken_smile

Ill just wait to see what gilbert says.,......***inchs away**

**wisper**...if i stay.still they will leave**wisper**

Well let me know!!! wink

You should ask bark. He puts out.

...not that I know.

A_broken_smile
Shhhhhhhh im trying to be not seen.....

Prabhodh
Just blow up the school with a C4, that way the paper will be destroyed for sure yes

Kram3r
Originally posted by Prabhodh
Just blow up the school with a C4, that way the paper will be destroyed for sure yes

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->no expression

bogen
edit

Council#13
I'd say stick a note in Janice's locker telling her your friend would like to go to the dance with her leftright

Bloigen
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------>

ladygrim
Originally posted by Barker
Doesn't compute. borg

Lumanix
Ok today my friend had ask me who i would want to go to the dance with,i sead gilbert ,funny name i know its still funny to me still,she sead she likes cody when i finshed,and then in my last period i relised 2 mins before we left she wrote a note to gilbert asking him out for ME. With hearts around that,i told her to give me that,gilbert is a bus student and she stuck it in HIS locker and i couldn't get it out....what should i do?

What the **** did you just say?

~Da Moose~

Are you related to Redcaped? What the f**k?

Mišt
I ran out of breath trying to read thatermm

Thorinn

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Bloigen
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------>

Silly goose.

masterkit
u should say that she actually wants to go to the dance with him she just put ur name on it to test him. O.O

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.