Wolverine vs. Sentry (Round 1) See it here first! *SPOILER*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlaqChaos
Don't you just hate it when they black out a section...

http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/3469/1of6.th.jpg

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/2528/2vt0.th.jpg

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/8371/3ov5.th.jpg

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/8927/4wu4.th.jpg

I guess Logan isn't unstoppable. Can't wait to see the uncensored fight with dialog.

NiņoAraņa
i will be laughing at this, for the rest of my lifeno expression

Soleran
Sentry is the most powerful hero in Marvel! Notice the claws didn't scratch his hands at all, notice he evaded a "super mega nigh undeafeatable" master of combat and made him lick the boot.

Beautiful, seriously I am almost in tears beholing the beauty of Sentry's hair and victory!

Validus
Originally posted by Soleran
Sentry is the most powerful hero in Marvel! Notice the claws didn't scratch his hands at all, notice he evaded a "super mega nigh undeafeatable" master of combat and made him lick the boot.

Beautiful, seriously I am almost in tears beholing the beauty of Sentry's hair and victory!
How sad that we have to be impressed at someone using super speed on Logan. laughing out loud

Soleran
Wolverine has been know to SPEEDBLITZ on occasion its just a return of favors huhsmile

NoFate007
Even though I have nothing against Wolverine, this makes me like Sentry even more. I'm warming up to him very fast. I hope he sticks around and becomes a real major force.

Ultraman Baltan
tats stoopid bcuse wee al now tat wolverin culd kil ayone in marvl cus hes de best at everyting ur jst being n00bs su haw haw

Black Adam
those pages made me LOL'D

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Black Adam
those pages made me LOL'D

ultraman baltan just made me quit life, and lose hope in mankind

blowup

Inhuman
Sentry 20/10 evil face

Ultraman Baltan

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
It was a joke, genius.

so was mine.....quitting life for something online wouldn't be that smart wink

Ultraman Baltan

BlaqChaos
Maybe Logan's just pissed that Sentry copied his color motif.

Soleran
On a side note I just want hair like Sentry's even during the fight it has so much bounce and shine, gives me goose bumps.

badabing
On a side note I just want hair like Sentry's even during the fight it has so much bounce and shine, gives me goose bumps.
I'd soooo like to know who his stylist is.

Psyquis52
On a side note I just want hair like Sentry's even during the fight it has so much bounce and shine, gives me goose bumps. I do have hair like his.

Lucid Lui
I actually saw this somewhere else first...

Soleran
Originally posted by Psyquis52
I do have hair like his.

Do you brush it often and use cream rinse, it just sounds yummy.

Maybe some herbal essence as well..........

Psyquis52
Do you brush it often and use cream rinse, it just sounds yummy.

Maybe some herbal essence as well.......... Actually I use something more expensive. Herbal essence doesn't cut it with my hair.

It's too thick.

The sad thing is I'm serious. embarrasment

boriquaking55
Let the PIS commence!!!

Seriously though, I hate that artwork. mad

bigbran
Originally posted by NoFate007
Even though I have nothing against Wolverine, this makes me like Sentry even more. I'm warming up to him very fast. I hope he sticks around and becomes a real major force. Originally posted by Validus
How sad that we have to be impressed at someone using super speed on Logan. laughing out loud No shit, hey?

manjaro
that just ****ing crazy Sentry stopped terrax's smoldering first and axe with one hand but he's allowing logan to take swings at him?...wow! thats all i gotta say about that wow! there i said it again

bigbran
Originally posted by manjaro
that just ****ing crazy Sentry stopped terrax's smoldering first and axe with one hand but he's allowing logan to take swings at him?...wow! thats all i gotta say about that wow! there i said it again Shouldn't he also kill, or ko Wolves with one hit?

Grinning Goku
Probably was holding back. I mean a serious punch from The Sentry (tm) should liquefy his internal organs. But...he regularly takes hits from class 100's and gets back up so...who knows?

Lucid Lui
I was really hoping Sentry would just stand there while Wolverine wails on him to no effect. Sentry then effortlessly lands a good ol' pimp slap for the win.

MuffinmanMike
I can't wait for the dialogue.

Turns out it's Sentry talking on his hands-free cell phone.

"What's that hun? No, just fighting Wolverine. Uh huh. Eggs and milk? Anything else? Hmm, I thought we had cat food? Well I'll grab a few. Yeah. Yup. Ok. Whole milk or...? Ok, just curious. Hey I wasn't implying anything! Hold on lemme fling him out of a plane real quick. Ok what were you saying?"

MuffinmanMike
Originally posted by manjaro
that just ****ing crazy Sentry stopped terrax's smoldering first and axe with one hand but he's allowing logan to take swings at him?...wow! thats all i gotta say about that wow! there i said it again

Would you just kick a 3 year old in the face, or would you let him put up a fight? The man wiped out the memories of him from everyone on earth. I don't think he's doing much more than giving Wolverine a chance.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by MuffinmanMike
Would you just kick a 3 year old in the face, or would you let him put up a fight? The man wiped out the memories of him from everyone on earth. I don't think he's doing much more than giving Wolverine a chance.

kick him in the face wink

shifty

grey fox

"What's that hun? No, just fighting Wolverine. Uh huh. Eggs and milk? Anything else? Hmm, I thought we had cat food? Well I'll grab a few. Yeah. Yup. Ok. Whole milk or...? Ok, just curious. Hey I wasn't implying anything! Hold on lemme fling him out of a plane real quick. Ok what were you saying?"

lol

DarkCrawler

ROFL. laughing out loud

The-Judge

grey fox

marvelprince

laughing laughing Omg. Now that my friend would be hilarious

The-Judge
grey fox, couldnt see youre picture

Grimm22
This still looks like crap no expression

Seriously, Sentry speedblitzed Iron Man.

And now Wolverine is faster than him?!?!

ankur29
sentry's is becoming marvels superman .............awesome

Arahan
May be may be not, time will tell.

By the way: Wolverine wins, he always wins big grin

H. S. 6
That art sucks ass.

ankur29
teh arrt is alrite , i like it

ankur29
Originally posted by BlaqChaos
Don't you just hate it when they black out a section...

http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/3469/1of6.th.jpg

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/2528/2vt0.th.jpg

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/8371/3ov5.th.jpg

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/8927/4wu4.th.jpg

I guess Logan isn't unstoppable. Can't wait to see the uncensored fight with dialog.

thansk 4 the scans dude , any idea when this will come out, the full version?

H. S. 6
Originally posted by ankur29
thansk 4 the scans dude , any idea when this will come out, the full version?

He didn't scan them. laughing out loud

They're previews. stick out tongue

Inhuman
In the end pages of that comic wolverine will stab sentry in his S logo and KO him with a kick to the head.

King_Mungi
Your missing one page from the previews of Wolverine getting his throat sliced by a solider

Soleran
Thats probably why Sentry could pull any sort of victory really! stick out tongue

bigbran
Originally posted by ankur29
sentry's is becoming marvels superman .............awesome How does beating Wolverine put him on that level..... wait!

After some of the arguments I have seen here.
This would put Sentry above Superman.

UniOmni
I hate them both with a passion.

badabing

You're always good for an effin' funny post. laughing laughing

When does this issue come out?

Superboy Prime
And here I was looking forward to a good ole sun toss.

Sub_Mariner

Plain and Simple-ROFLMFAO

You are hilarious my friend.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.