Ghost Rider #3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King_Mungi
Well I'm suprized no one mentioned this, but Dr.Strange and Ghost Rider fight...guess who wins?.....Ghost Rider...suprize suprize.

Accel
Was it a pleasant surprise?

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Accel
Was it a pleasant surprise?

Kinda, a bit suprized he would win the way he did.

Validus
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Kinda, a bit suprized he would win the way he did.
Which was?

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Validus
Which was?

Well they exchanged for awhile and GR got the advantage a few times until Strange got furious and let a massive attack that rendered GR "lifeless", but then his chains came out from his chest intrapping Strange and was about to give him the penance stare when the chapter ended.

GR thought Strange to be Lucifer playing a trick on him.

Psyquis52
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Well they exchanged for awhile and GR got the advantage a few times until Strange got furious and let a massive attack that rendered GR "lifeless", but then his chains came out from his chest intrapping Strange and was about to give him the penance stare when the chapter ended.

GR thought Strange to be Lucifer playing a trick on him. Not that we can blame him for getting confused or anything.

It's not like Mephisto, Blackheart, Zarathos, Lilith and others of the same ilk haven't ever messed with him or anything.

King_Mungi
Also Ghost Rider #1-2, Lucifer was playing major tricks on him. So no I didn't blame him

Psyquis52
I hope Dr. Strange learned a lesson here.

Lucid Lui
Bah! Isn't Way writing this?

Has it been any good at all? I decided to stay away from it...

Big Sexy
I have the first two issues and they kinda stink. I wasn't planning on picking up the series.

galan7777777

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.