Wolverine vs. Sandman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Inhuman
Wolverine vs. Sandman(spiderman villain)
Fight takes place in a remote small town.

rotiart
Sandman can only be beaten by PIS. No way in hell does Wolverine beat Sandman.

Soleran
The CLAWS , The CLAWS win this, they can cut through anything, anything!

rotiart
.... its sand man. wtf are you gonna do to sand... make it grainy?!

Soleran
Cut it, cuz thats what Wolverine does.

Blind if you don't see Wolverine wins this fairly easily 7/10

srankmissingnin
Sandman kicks Wolverine's ass 10/10 unless there is a plot device near by... and judging by Sandman's track record there probably is. sad

lando005
now the wolverine fanboys have gon too far i'm suprised they didnt bring up hydorman

Soleran
Originally posted by lando005
now the wolverine fanboys have gon too far i'm suprised they didnt bring up hydorman

Seriously think about what you just said, there is no hydorman. Yeah so anyway Wolverine wins this, he has a solid track record of winning and well sadly Sandman doesn'tsad

rotiart
come on now. you know he meant hydro-man

hydrokinesis... the ability to turn into and control water...

jesus... i wonder how it would work if hydroman fought iceman. :P

lando005
Originally posted by Soleran
Seriously think about what you just said, there is no hydorman. Yeah so anyway Wolverine wins this, he has a solid track record of winning and well sadly Sandman doesn'tsad
pleeeeeeeeease tell me your kiddin? what can wolverine do to him honestly what is there that he can do to him? and i brought up hydroman cause at this rate they might as well throw in another person wolverine cant beat

Validus
Wolverine could one shot either of them.

Soleran
Wolverine has cut through the hulk and hurt him why can't he hurt mister sandman whats that sandokinesis (is there an Obi Wan there as well)

Inhuman

sorry forgot to mention, no pis,cis and past track record has no meaning here

lando005
Wolverine has cut through the hulk and hurt him why can't he hurt mister sandman whats that sandokinesis (is there an Obi Wan there as well) HE"S MADE OF SAND, sandman= man made of sand
if wolverine stabs him it will do nothing to him logan can possible hurt sand it's like trying to beat up a beach

Soleran
HE"S MADE OF SAND, sandman= man made of sand
if wolverine stabs him it will do nothing to him logan can possible hurt sand it's like trying to beat up a beach

Dude a man cannot be made of Sand so Wolverine automatically wins this.

Lets chaulk another one up for the ole Logan Weapon X Patch Wolverine victory dance lane. Happy Dance

Validus
Logan could one shot a beach.

kgkg
Originally posted by Validus
Wolverine could one shot either of them. laughing out loud

Soleran
Originally posted by Validus
Logan could one shot a beach.

Throw in a SPEEDBLITZ and I'll bite on that.

lando005
i never really belive there was total blind biest oppinions from fanboys....i stand corrected if you think wolverine can be the sandman then wolverine could beat pre recont beyonder by himself unaided with one hand tied behind his back

Tha C-Master
i never really belive there was total blind biest oppinions from fanboys....i stand corrected if you think wolverine can be the sandman then wolverine could beat pre recont beyonder by himself unaided with one hand tied behind his back Well... embarrasment

lando005
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Well... embarrasment
forget it c-master they cant be reasoned with

Soleran
i never really belive there was total blind biest oppinions from fanboys....i stand corrected if you think wolverine can be the sandman then wolverine could beat pre recont beyonder by himself unaided with one hand tied behind his back

If you ever read Secret Wars you would have known it already happaned thats why they had to retcon the beyonder, duh!

It just gets a little tedius to constantly read the drivle left by most saying why Wolverine cannot win.

Look

he's got claws, BAM!
he's got healing, ZING
Mad Fighting skills, POW

Sandman is just some jive turkey with a crappy record who practically loses to looking in a mirror every morning. Wolverine OWNS Sandman 7/10.

Inhuman

sarcasm is running rampant here man,. Take it easy. wink

srankmissingnin
forget it c-master they cant be reasoned with

Seriously champ, is this the first thread you have visited? It doesn't take much experience on these forums to realise these guys are joking around.

lando005
If you ever read Secret Wars you would have known it already happaned thats why they had to retcon the beyonder, duh!

It just gets a little tedius to constantly read the drivle left by most saying why Wolverine cannot win.

Look

he's got claws, BAM!
he's got healing, ZING
Mad Fighting skills, POW

Sandman is just some jive turkey with a crappy record who practically loses to looking in a mirror every morning. Wolverine OWNS Sandman 7/10.
i have no strenght left to say anything.... fanboys have taken their toll on me i'm sorry lad but your beyond help i need a motrin

lando005
yea yea your right, i've had a loong day i need a break

lando005
enough of the forums who wants to join me at the bar for a few beers!!

rotiart
god. i haven't drunk since... i went camping a month ago. ahhh jagermeister... how i've missed you.

badabing
Jaegermeister is the nectar of the gods.

lando005
habusake u'll be trippin for a week

Soleran
Originally posted by badabing
Jaegermeister is the nectar of the gods.

Um what Gods are you thinking of like gods of dirty week old gym socks and jock straps!

galan7777777
Sandman ftw

kgkg
Originally posted by galan7777777
Sandman ftw dude wolverine eats nukes for dinner he wins....

lando005
Sandman ftw dude we're past the fight we're talkingabout alcohal now

Soleran
Sandman ftw thumb up

I can totally visualize this with Wolverine winning right in my backyard in my own sandbox even.

galan7777777
dude we're past the fight we're talkingabout alcohal now cool, then send me over a beer!

badabing
cool, then send me over a beer!
I'll need to see your ID.

Soleran
I'll need to see your ID.

Make his a whole milk with a hair in it and warm, live large and on the edge!

galan7777777
I'll need to see your ID. wink

lando005
I'll need to see your ID. true i'm not getting busted for distributing to minors

Inhuman
This threads going greatsombrero2

Darth Vegas
Sandman.

WTF is Logan gonna do?

Metalmanx

I do hope you realized that Soleran was totally joking with you, man. stick out tongue

Tassadar
Sandman makes Wolverine his b1tch, and then Logan can say his berzerker rages are from sand in his vag1na.

endrict
yes

Grimm22
Originally posted by rotiart
Sandman can only be beaten by PIS. No way in hell does Wolverine beat Sandman.

No no expression

Sandman usually gets beaten by the fighting enviorment no expression

Sub_Mariner
Wolverine 10/10, he will keep chopping at the sand throwing it everywhere and eventually eating it, Sandman can do nothing to Wolverine.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Sub_Mariner
Wolverine 10/10, he will keep chopping at the sand throwing it everywhere and eventually eating it, Sandman can do nothing to Wolverine.

Indeed yes

Then right after this Wolverine goes and defeats an army of 100,000 Ninjas and then goes and defeats Dr. Doom in a game of chess big grin

Sub_Mariner
Originally posted by Grimm22
Indeed yes

Then right after this Wolverine goes and defeats an army of 100,000 Ninjas and then goes and defeats Dr. Doom in a game of chess big grin

Agreed, Wolverine is an unstoppable force who stands upto the like of Sentry and Namor, I just hope he doesn't get the IG or there will be major trouble, Not that he needs it since the claws can beat anything.

Grimm22
Agreed, Wolverine is an unstoppable force who stands upto the like of Sentry and Namor, I just hope he doesn't get the IG or there will be major trouble, Not that he needs it since the claws can beat anything.

Oh course wink

Adamantium claws >x100 Galactus

Sub_Mariner
Originally posted by Grimm22
Oh course wink

Adamantium claws >x100 Galactus

Wow, i love that serious so fun.

But Sandman would win 10/10. Wolverine cannot touch him.

Alfheim
spite thread..............

blind faith
Wolverine can win this only with PIS or if he gets a plot device, otherwise Sandman would utterly destroy the canadian mutie.

grey fox
wOLVERIEN 10/10

IF TEH WO.VIE CHOWS DOWN OTNHE SAND THEN TTEH SANDMAN IS DEFETED LOLOLOOOLOLO!!!!!!!!11111ONE

blind faith
zOMG WOlvies healing makes him invincible!!! THA CLAws kills Sandman LMFAO!!!!

grey fox
Wolvies claws are so sharp that as soon as they touch Sandman he turns to glass.

blind faith
laughing out loud

badabing
Originally posted by grey fox
wOLVERIEN 10/10

IF TEH WO.VIE CHOWS DOWN OTNHE SAND THEN TTEH SANDMAN IS DEFETED LOLOLOOOLOLO!!!!!!!!11111ONE Originally posted by blind faith
zOMG WOlvies healing makes him invincible!!! THA CLAws kills Sandman LMFAO!!!! Originally posted by grey fox
Wolvies claws are so sharp that as soon as they touch Sandman he turns to glass.
eek! laughing out loud laughing hysterical

Inhuman
were is wolvertooth and the rest of the loganeers?

Soleran

Look

he's got claws, BAM!
he's got healing, ZING
Mad Fighting skills, POW

Suck it, Wolverine OWNS all!

Inhuman
Suck it, Wolverine OWNS all!

sounds about right

bigbran
Originally posted by blind faith
zOMG WOlvies healing makes him invincible!!! THA CLAws kills Sandman LMFAO!!!! Your spelling is too good, or anyone to take you seriously.

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Inhuman
Wolverine vs. Sandman(spiderman villain)
Fight takes place in a remote small town.

no expression Sandman 10/10.

Priest
adimantium PAWNS

blind faith
Originally posted by bigbran
Your spelling is too good, or anyone to take you seriously. big grin

Sub_Mariner
Wolverine 10/10.

He will smell Sandman and there fight days before and uber boost himself.

Then he will travel back in time to when Sandman was a wee Sandbox.

Wolverine will then continue to own little Sandbox thus killing him in the future.

Wolverine 10/10.

Sam Z
Wolverine 10/10.

He will smell Sandman and there fight days before and uber boost himself.

Then he will travel back in time to when Sandman was a wee Sandbox.

Wolverine will then continue to own little Sandbox thus killing him in the future.

Wolverine 10/10.

thumb up

batdude123
Wolverine wizzes on Sandman ftw.

Black Adam
Originally posted by batdude123
Wolverine wizzes on Sandman ftw.

Cyclops owns them both.

batdude123
Originally posted by Black Adam
Cyclops owns them both.

Meh.

The Fake Macoy
Wolverine uses his heat vision to melt sandman into glass and then shatter him. Wolverine 10/10!!!

Black Adam
Originally posted by batdude123
Meh.

batman owns them both?

batdude123
Originally posted by Black Adam
batman owns them both?

yes

riceroost
Sandman should win, unless Wolverine gets his hand on a Hoover. Wolverine may be the best there is at what he does, but when it comes to Hoover, nobody does it better!

Remember that time Spidey took him out with a vacuum cleaner?

Honestly are you allowed to fight Sandman without some sort of plot device nearby to help?

Horrificus
And then there was the time that Cypher, of the New Mutantsn defeated Sandman with a broom and dust-pan.
That was awesome!

bigbran
Originally posted by riceroost
Sandman should win, unless Wolverine gets his hand on a Hoover. Wolverine may be the best there is at what he does, but when it comes to Hoover, nobody does it better!

Remember that time Spidey took him out with a vacuum cleaner?

Honestly are you allowed to fight Sandman without some sort of plot device nearby to help? I seriously doubt you are joking too!no expression

jasofisc
what can wolverine really do to sandman 10 out of 10 sandman

bigbran
Originally posted by jasofisc
what can wolverine really do to sandman 10 out of 10 sandman Fanboy.
wolvverin has cut hulkk.
evne therough tis is completly irrevlent to the ddebat.

blind faith
Wolvreien cna fistfight Hulk and Thanos to d3ath he can beat Sandman he smokes cigaers and will burn sandman!!11111

Inhuman
so can logan win at least 1 fight? barring PIS.

Big Sexy
so can logan win at least 1 fight? barring PIS. That depends. How much sand can he eat?

Soleran
so can logan win at least 1 fight? barring PIS.

Probably more like 9!

Inhuman
Originally posted by Big Sexy
That depends. How much sand can he eat?

ALOT! Plus he has an adamantium skeleton.thumb up

Inhuman
Why no love for this thread from wolvertoothsad

Grimm22
Maybe if his name was spaghetti head I would be more willing to forgive erm

Sci-fi Nutjob
as much as i like wolvie, he has no chance here. suffocation ftw unless i'm missing something.

carver9
why has this thread been brought back up, wolverine loses this 10/10.

Sci-fi Nutjob
i thought there might be a way for wolvie to win that i didn't think of.

batdude123
What could Wolverine do? Cut sand? lol

If he's not near water he's f*cked.

Sci-fi Nutjob
yeah, i just wanted to see if anyone could come up with a way for him to win that didn't involve plot devices.

Badabing
Originally posted by Sci-fi Nutjob
as much as i like wolvie, he has no chance here. suffocation ftw unless i'm missing something. dur

Sci-fi Nutjob
Originally posted by Badabing
dur durwink

lando005
wow this thread has been brought back bring on the fan boys where's capt?

jinzin
Are you joking? NO ONE in their RIGHT OR WRONG mind would think Wolverine could win this sans plot devices. no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.