wolverine fanboys vs reason

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lando005
can wolverine fanboys be reasoned with and accept the fact that he cant win any situation?

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by lando005
can wolverine fanboys be reasoned with and accept the fact that he cant win any situation?

I don't think even people who hate Wolverine will accept that he "can't win any situation"

bigbran
can wolverine fanboys be reasoned with and accept the fact that he cant win any situation? Reason loses 10/10.

P.s this is one of the best threads I have seen.

rotiart
A true wolverine fanboy? No... They'll say boneclaws beats TOAA!

Tha C-Master
Bit hard on the rep though, I know I go at them quite often and they hate/love me but I try not to stoop low... but you're new so I'll take the piss.

Reason of inference doesn't stand a ****ing chance.

lando005
honestly it's a toss up between wolvie fanboys sups fanboys or bats fanboys for title of the worst fanboys......hmm that sounds like a good thread

Soleran
Spite, reported!

kgkg
wolverine fanboys wins 10/10

bigbran
honestly it's a toss up between wolvie fanboys sups fanboys or bats fanboys for title of the worst fanboys......hmm that sounds like a good thread Actually, when you have them, Hulk fanboys are the worst.
Just a minute, I'll get the link.

Blanka
reason wins 10/10

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by bigbran
Actually, when you have them, Hulk fanboys are the worst.
Just a minute, I'll get the link. Nah, Hulk has the occasional superfan of doom like once or twice a year, there aren't a handful of them as regular members here.

kgkg
Actually, when you have them, Hulk fanboys are the worst.
Just a minute, I'll get the link. it's not fanboy when hulk pawns all stick out tongue

Accel
Reason can only take so much from guys like Riceroost and Wolvertooth before it curls up into a ball and cries in the corner.

Validus
Logan one shots reason.

bigbran
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Nah, Hulk has the occasional superfan of doom like once or twice a year, there aren't a handful of them as regular members here. That's why I said, when you have them.

Try and argue with this shit.
http://www.hulkmovie.com/vb/showthread.php?t=3987

lando005
anyways on to greener pastures

Soleran
Originally posted by Validus
Logan one shots reason.

SPEEDBLITZ for the win even confused

kgkg
That's why I said, when you have them.

http://www.hulkmovie.com/vb/showthread.php?t=3987 Gray HULK vs Silver Surfer: Gray HULK takes it 10/10 laughing
Savage HULK vs Thanos: HULK wins 7 fights out of 10 eek!

bigbran
Originally posted by Accel
Reason can only take so much from guys like Riceroost and Wolvertooth before it curls up into a ball and cries in the corner. The moment they stepped on the scene.
Reason went and told his dad.
Needless to say, if you check the Wolves threads, you'll see who lost.

Tha C-Master

http://www.hulkmovie.com/vb/showthread.php?t=3987 The thing with Hulk is he has a bit more theoretical power, even though he is one-dimensional, therefore his fanboys will put him out to his anger of ten years and some shit to win.

But Wolverine's... man...

rotiart
sweet jesus... they are everywhere.

Accel

http://www.hulkmovie.com/vb/showthread.php?t=3987
Remember the guy who said Hulk could beat Genis?

Here's what he had to say about KMC. laughing out loud
http://herochat.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=119296

Tha C-Master
Reason can only take so much from guys like Riceroost and Wolvertooth before it curls up into a ball and cries in the corner. the thing is when I slay one, 2 more come in their place. Recalls Logan87 saying Wolverine could beat 100 xenomorphs and 5 elder preds armed.

Validus
Remember the guy who said Hulk could beat Genis?

Here's what he had to say about KMC. laughing out loud
http://herochat.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=119296

laughing out loud crylaugh

galan7777777
im surprised this thread isnt closed wink

bigbran
That guy got pawned here, then went back and got pawned by his own people. laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

lando005
The thing with Hulk is he has a bit more theoretical power, even though he is one-dimensional, therefore his fanboys will put him out to his anger of ten years and some shit to win.

But Wolverine's... man... wolvie fanboys... a force all it's own

Tha C-Master
wolvie fanboys... a force all it's own They have evolved beyond logic...

Soleran
Seriously, logic in comic debates makes me laugh harder then watching a Bush speech.

rotiart
do do do.... free thread. I feel like a burger
anwyasy night all, time for this guy to go hom.e

bigbran
They have evolved beyond logic... The funny thing, is that the one time I brought up Dr Strange kicking his ass in h2h.
Guess what? It got completely ignored!

lando005
The funny thing, is that the one time I brought up Dr Strange kicking his ass in h2h.
Guess what? It got completely ignored! that just goes to show doc stranges popularity as of late

srankmissingnin
The funny thing, is that the one time I brought up Dr Strange kicking his ass in h2h.
Guess what? It got completely ignored!

Because Wolverine was mind controlled?

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Soleran
Seriously, logic in comic debates makes me laugh harder then watching a Bush speech. What? People using it flawed?

bigbran
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Because Wolverine was mind controlled? Still doesn't explain getting knocked around, when he's supposed to be "indestructable"

SpunkySmurph
Sshhh, you shouldn't make threads like these.

Do you know what would happen if the comic writers got a glimpse of the true power behind a single Wolvy fanboy? The popularity that blinds all logic, reason, and anything remotley sensible?

nvrbeenwthagirl
honestly it's a toss up between wolvie fanboys sups fanboys or bats fanboys for title of the worst fanboys......hmm that sounds like a good thread Please dont forget SS, Quasar, Genis Vell,Non Cannon Pre retcon beyonder, molecule man, Thor, Hulk, Odin, and Superboy Prime. They are clearly a cut above the rest. ANd my all time favorite the Iceman fanboys. AAAAARRRRRHHGGG>

bigbran
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Please dont forget SS, Quasar, Genis Vell, Thor, Hulk, Odin, and Superboy Prime. They are clearly a cut above the rest. ANd my all time favorite the Iceman fanboys. AAAAARRRRRHHGGG> What about the DC fanboys?

nvrbeenwthagirl
What about the DC fanboys?

They were already named in the post that I was replying to. And I also added in SBP

badabing
I blame the writers and companies. It's not the fans that write and publish BS feats.

bigbran
They were already named in the post that I was replying to. And I also added in SBP The funny thing is, the only people with fanboys in that thing were Hulk, and maybe Thor.

The only other thing close is SS, but I don't care, because I'm not a fanboy, I just know a lot about him.

badabing
Originally posted by badabing
I blame the writers and companies. It's not the fans that write and publish BS feats.
Sorry, but this was on the bottom of the page and I wanted to hear everybody's opinion.

bigbran
Sorry, but this was on the bottom of the page and I wanted to hear everybody's opinion. And it got ignored the same.
The writers write it, because they know fans will buy it.
Look at Wolves first appearance. He couldn't cut Hulk.

Then all of the sudden, he was able to tear through him like a wet piece of paper.
They get the fans opinion, then they write stuff like that in the comics.

nvrbeenwthagirl
And it got ignored the same.

Then all of the sudden, he was able to tear through him like a wet piece of paper.

I dont care what they write, Wolverine logically doesn't have the strength to push his claws thru the hulk. They may be strong enough and sharp enough on thier own but he doesn't have the push beind them to make them go thru. It doesn't make sense. YOu would need to be at last as strong as rogue to get them thru the Hulks Skin. The hulk stands up to Nuclear blast and Thor punches and such. Logic dictates that Wolvie should NEVER be able to get a claw thru. Not unless jean grey gives him a tk push. By then, wolvie will be picking his teeth up off the ground.

bigbran
I dont care what they write, Wolverine logically doesn't have the strength to push his claws thru the hulk. They may be strong enough and sharp enough on thier own but he doesn't have the push beind them to make them go thru. It doesn't make sense. YOu would need to be at last as strong as rogue to get them thru the Hulks Skin. The hulk stands up to Nuclear blast and Thor punches and such. Logic dictates that Wolvie should NEVER be able to get a claw thru. Not unless jean grey gives him a tk push. By then, wolvie will be picking his teeth up off the ground. I know. But that's why it got ret conned, because they do accept letters. ( or with a character like Wolverine, death threats)

The writers just don't want fanboys to get mad.

badabing
And it got ignored the same.

Don't give your attitude. It's not my fault Nvrbeen and Wolvertooth pwn you. no expression

eek!

stick out tongue

bigbran
Don't give your attitude. It's not my fault Nvrbeen and Wolvertooth pwn you. no expression

eek!

stick out tongue laughing laughing out loud eek! roll eyes (sarcastic) confused mad sick

Accel
Please dont forget SS, Quasar, Genis Vell,Non Cannon Pre retcon beyonder, molecule man, Thor, Hulk, Odin, and Superboy Prime. They are clearly a cut above the rest. ANd my all time favorite the Iceman fanboys. AAAAARRRRRHHGGG>
Iceman? SBP? ODIN? laughing out loud
Yes, but at the same time it's up to the fans to distinguish between BS feats. If someone sees Spidey beat Firelord, they should know that's not a valid feat.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Validus
Logan one shots reason. Logan one shot speedblitzes reason.
Please dont forget SS, Quasar, Genis Vell,Non Cannon Pre retcon beyonder, molecule man, Thor, Hulk, Odin, and Superboy Prime. They are clearly a cut above the rest. ANd my all time favorite the Iceman fanboys. AAAAARRRRRHHGGG> This coming from the reverse-golem370.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Logan one shot speedblitzes reason.
This coming from the reverse-golem370.

We dont' talk to each other or about each other do we? When did we start speaking of each other?

xmarksthespot
I'm sorry did we go out and break up while I wasn't watching. Drama queen much?

bigbran
We dont' talk to each other or about each other do we? When did we start speaking of each other? He's calling you a fanboy.
Golem is for Marvel, while your for DC.

nvrbeenwthagirl
He's calling you a fanboy.
Golem is for Marvel, while your for DC.

I know, but since I dont' like him, and I try to not say anything to or about him and he obviosly has something against me, I'm wondering why the commenting about me or to me. I know what I was saying. I was basically saying dont' talk to or about me.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
I'm sorry did we go out and break up while I wasn't watching. Drama queen much?

No wonder we dont' like each other. Your bday is one day after mine.

Tron

Yes for some, no for a few.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.