Sersi/Quasar/Gladiator vs. Maxima/Hal Jordan/Martian Manhunter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Fight starts at the bell.

On a planet with no intelligent life. Plenty of Rock and planet life and animal life. Maxiam wants gladiator as her man. Sersi Ain't having it cuz she's got eyes for him. Maxima has some freinds of her own. They are fighting for the kill. Who wins?

kgkg
Sersi/Quasar/Gladiator win.

rotiart
The rings emit light energy... Quasar absorbes the energy of all the contstructs... and proceeds to smack Hal around.

the rest of the matchups are pretty even... so quasar after defeating hal... lends a hand.. Team Quasar wins.

What.. what... don't look at me that way... he's really that strong.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by rotiart
The rings emit light energy... Quasar absorbes the energy of all the contstructs... and proceeds to smack Hal around.

the rest of the matchups are pretty even... so quasar after defeating hal... lends a hand.. Team Quasar wins.

What.. what... don't look at me that way... he's really that strong.

The Ring absorbs energy as well. SO it's a matter of will power. And the ring doesn't only do light constructs. It can even alter the wearers genetic signature to give them limited powers.

galan7777777
marvel team takes this, sersi is a more powerful telepath then MM and quasar and glads are more powerful then maxima and hal

kgkg

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by galan7777777
marvel team takes this, sersi is a more powerful telepath then MM and quasar and glads are more powerful then maxima and hal

I think you have the match ups pretty wrong. Maxima is a telepath as well. So you have two telepaths to one. Maxima also has more powers than MM including making copies of herself that have all of her exact same powers that can act independantly of each other. She also has Superior Super Strength, Magnetism, Tk, Matter Manipulation, Invulnerability, flight and more. And I have never thought of quasar as more Powerful than Hal jordan. THey are very much even. it would come down to skill.

nvrbeenwthagirl

kgkg
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
I just dont' see how quasar would be able to concentrate to absorb all that energy from the ring when hal is making daxamites and making himself invisable. I dont' think thier fight would come down to absorbtion but rather skill. Skill wise ,and power wise Hal is a bit better than Quasar.........but Quasar also ends up gaining advantage by absorbing.

Quasar doesn't need to concentrate .......... lol he can instantly absorb vast amount of energy..... his absorbing feats are better than SS.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by kgkg
Skill wise ,and power wise Hal is a bit better than Quasar.........but Quasar also ends up gaining advantage by absorbing.

Quasar doesn't need to concentrate .......... lol he can instantly absorb vast amount of energy..... his absorbing feats are better than SS.

It seems that every battle on here turns into an absorbtion one.That is just not the case in comics. And it certainly isn't with Hal Jordan. Especially since Sinestro can absorb energy like one's business. I think Hal has that area covered. This battle is as even as even can get.

kgkg
It seems that every battle on here turns into an absorbtion one.That is just not the case in comics. And it certainly isn't with Hal Jordan. Especially since Sinestro can absorb energy like one's business. I think Hal has that area covered. This battle is as even as even can get. without absorbing Hal whould win the fight.

has Sinestro tried to absorb hal? i have seen few people try to absorb GL's and it has worked in the past.

nvrbeenwthagirl
without absorbing Hal whould win the fight.

has Sinestro tried to absorb hal? i have seen few people try to absorb GL's and it has worked in the past.

I have never seen Hal or Kyle Absorbed to depletion. I could be wrong but I don't think so.

kgkg
I have never seen Hal or Kyle Absorbed to depletion. I could be wrong but I don't think so. i heard kyle has unlimited energy source(now)....... but it happend in JLA/Avengers.

ok here are few scans

kgkg
here

kgkg
his own power has been used agaisn't him........ Qusar did something similar to SS.

kgkg
need to recharge

kgkg
i heard Kyle doesn't need to recharge but i haven't been reading Green lantern for a while now.

nvrbeenwthagirl
need to recharge

The rings dont' have those recharge limitations any more. They can go for a very very long time now. This fight wouldnt' last long enough for it to wear out. Also, has Quasar absorbed all the energy of the surfer or someone like him? Cuz that is what it would be like to drain Hal? I dont' think so. I aslo dont' see Hal getting drained when he's ready. that scan looked like someone caught them off guard. How did they end up beating the guy?

kgkg
The rings dont' have those recharge limitations any more. They can go for a very very long time now. This fight wouldnt' last long enough for it to wear out. Also, has Quasar absorbed all the energy of the surfer or someone like him? Cuz that is what it would be like to drain Hal? I dont' think so. I aslo dont' see Hal getting drained when he's ready. that scan looked like someone caught them off guard. How did they end up beating the guy? Qusar has abosrbed Ego. He can absorb almost limitless energy.

he has drained people..... quickly.

Can u post a scan of someone trying to absorb Gl and failed cuz they had to much energy?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Qusar has abosrbed Ego. He can absorb almost limitless energy.

he has drained people..... quickly.

Can u post a scan of someone trying to absorb Gl and failed cuz they had to much energy?

I dont' have any scans. But the rings themselves work on will power. I doubt that Hal being ready for someone, would be able to be drained. If they were fighting, Hal would have constructs up first as that is the GL MO. If and when he sees quasar drain the constructs, then he would be ready and change his strat. Besides. This is a 3 on 3 and Quasar is going to have to deal with Two Top tier telepaths messing with his head. The Opponents may not even end up being hal and quasar.

nvrbeenwthagirl
bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.