How many of you.....?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fianchettoer
.....are jobless singles in their 30s? Get haircuts and jobs you hippies! Oh yeah, Roger Moore and Spider-Man rock

LethalFemme
reported.no expression

Cheetah girl
Reported.

NINJ4_BL4D3
What the hell??

Leo.M
no expression

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by Fianchettoer
.....are jobless singles in their 30s? Get haircuts and jobs you hippies! Oh yeah, Roger Moore and Spider-Man rock

Did somebody say 'Hippie'? eek!

Soleran
.....are jobless singles in their 30s?

Don't you remember our group last month about this behavior, by the way your mom called she said you need to go clean her basement and she folded your laundry.

Shelbert Lemon
Originally posted by -Tired Hiker-
Did somebody say 'Hippie'? eek! 30+ jobless hippie... you dont count stick out tongue

Kram3r
Originally posted by LethalFemme
reported.no expression

Originally posted by Cheetah girl
Reported.

Originally posted by NINJ4_BL4D3
What the hell??

Originally posted by Leo.M
no expression

ermm

Lyna303
what?....im jobless and 16...confused

Kram3r
Originally posted by Lyna303
what?....im jobless and 16...confused

I'm Jobless and 17. I win.

Lyna303
Originally posted by Kram3r
I'm Jobless and 17. I win.
but im 17 in december...

Kram3r
but im 17 in december...

no expression

Reported.

Lyna303
Originally posted by Kram3r
no expression

Reported.
i don't get it...

Kram3r
i don't get it...

ermm

Bloigen
.....are jobless singles in their 30s? Get haircuts and jobs you hippies! Oh yeah, Roger Moore and Spider-Man rock Originally posted by LethalFemme
reported.no expression Originally posted by Cheetah girl
Reported. Originally posted by NINJ4_BL4D3
What the hell?? Originally posted by Leo.M
no expression Originally posted by -Tired Hiker-
Did somebody say 'Hippie'? eek! Originally posted by Soleran
Don't you remember our group last month about this behavior, by the way your mom called she said you need to go clean her basement and she folded your laundry. Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
30+ jobless hippie... you dont count stick out tongue Originally posted by Kram3r
ermm Originally posted by Lyna303
what?....im jobless and 16...confused Originally posted by Kram3r
I'm Jobless and 17. I win. Originally posted by Lyna303
but im 17 in december... Originally posted by Kram3r
no expression

Reported. Originally posted by Lyna303
i don't get it... Originally posted by Kram3r
ermm

herbnone

Lyna303
um...yea i still don't get it...

Kram3r
Originally posted by Bloigen
herbnone

Banned. ermm

Council#13

Shhhhh petpet

smoker4
.....are jobless singles in their 30s? Get haircuts and jobs you hippies! Oh yeah, Roger Moore and Spider-Man rock Originally posted by -Tired Hiker-
Did somebody say 'Hippie'? eek! Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
30+ jobless hippie... you dont count stick out tongue

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/ninjaangle.gif

bogen
wow it's been a long time since i saw THAT kind of idiocy in OTF, the last guy i remember was that dude with the foot fedishy sig gross

Council#13
Who was it?

bogen
some bloke who spammed the hell out of the SW and OT forums, all i remember is calling him a freak and loser and what have you and all of a sudden he was gone.
He thought himself a real member but all posters were quick to point out his mental inadaquisies and some mod droped the bomb on him and there he goes.

Council#13
Hmmm maybe he was a sock hmm

bogen
in all probability id say so but then again his behavior was very...um... unsockish, i.e. if someone disagreed he'd fight his corner honestly and try to win through logic no mater how flawed it was and he failed to notice such flaws.
I think the typical behavior of a sock is to pick fights with everyone and anoiy people and then leave, get my drift?

Council#13
Yeah, that's true. I wonder what a 'sock check' by the mods is

bogen
ask you a seriese of intimidating questions while they double team you under a bright light with phone books, then they go into " good cop, bad cop" mode and one brings you coffe while the other breaks your teeth.

so ive heard ninja

Council#13
ninja I hope I never have to go through one of those!

bogen
lol

Noble Strong
death to the thread starter

Fianchettoer
I simply had to perform a psychological experiment during my time at college, thank you all for your responses smile No harm intended.

Council#13
I simply had to perform a psychological experiment during my time at college, thank you all for your responses smile No harm intended.

WAT DO YA MEAN YOU THOUGHT I WAS GAY?!

Hewkii_Dude
big mac och co? med cola? messed

Clovie
I simply had to perform a psychological experiment during my time at college, thank you all for your responses smile No harm intended. and what's the result?

Hewkii_Dude

Fianchettoer
The result: each individual response was hostile though not directed towards them individually. It showed a pack formation of various groups despite knowing one another personally and not fitting the associated assumption; in essence, the "thirty year old jobless hippie" didn't directly imply everyone, yet everyone in the forum took offense to it. Thanks again all, no hard feelings smile

Thorinn
Originally posted by LethalFemme
reported.no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.