Zoom vs Superman and WW

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kgkg
Zoom vs Superman and WW

i say Zoom wins

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by kgkg
Zoom vs Superman and WW

i say Zoom wins

Not likely. WW has already fought zoom if i'm not mistaken.

kgkg
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Not likely. WW has already fought zoom if i'm not mistaken. ya a stupid Zoom.

Zoom punches were hurting WW more than Supes punches smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by kgkg
ya a stupid Zoom.

Zoom punches were hurting WW more than Supes punches smile
And the key is he isn't on thier lvl of Tactitioning and actual Stamina. WW already beat him. Superman and her Together is over kill. One well placed Lasso or Heat vision wraps this fight up nicely.

Accel
Zoom spanks them.

Accel
And the key is he isn't on thier lvl of Tactitioning and actual Stamina. WW already beat him. Superman and her Together is over kill. One well placed Lasso or Heat vision wraps this fight up nicely.
The guy's faster than Flash. They ain't gonna tag him.

galan7777777
zoom takes this easily, go to his respect thread under my sig...

galan7777777
Not likely. WW has already fought zoom if i'm not mistaken. and she was severely beaten

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by galan7777777
zoom takes this easily, go to his respect thread under my sig...

But didn't wonder woman beat him? I swear i remember reading it somewhere. It's not a matter of faster. A double dive from the sky at mach 10 into the ground will take him out now matter where he's at. The shockwave will put him down.

galan7777777
But didn't wonder woman beat him? I swear i remember reading it somewhere. It's not a matter of faster. A double dive from the sky at mach 10 into the ground will take him out now matter where he's at. The shockwave will put him down. nope, again go to his respect thread under my sig, WW was badly beaten

nvrbeenwthagirl
nope, again go to his respect thread under my sig, WW was badly beaten

Even if He can beat one, it's now way he can beat both of them. I remember she gave him a good fight. Superman could canvas the entire area with freeze breath and end this fight fairly quickly. And if I member correctly, WW wasn't up to her usual self. Something was wrong with her right?

galan7777777
Even if He can beat one, it's now way he can beat both of them. I remember she gave him a good fight. Superman could canvas the entire area with freeze breath and end this fight fairly quickly. again WW was beaten easily:
http://img274.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wonderwoman214085wy.jpg
http://img189.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wonderwoman214110ka.jpg
http://img189.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wonderwoman214129xm.jpg
http://img189.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wonderwoman214137tt.jpg

supes would be done before he could think about using freeze breath, visit Zooms respect thread before you say he can be beaten so easily

kgkg
zoom and flash at this speed big grin

kgkg
read this

nvrbeenwthagirl
again WW was beaten easily:
http://img274.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wonderwoman214085wy.jpg
http://img189.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wonderwoman214110ka.jpg
http://img189.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wonderwoman214129xm.jpg
http://img189.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wonderwoman214137tt.jpg

supes would be done before he could think about using freeze breath, visit Zooms respect thread before you say he can be beaten so easily

Nothing zoom can do to supes would take him out. And WW wasn't even able to see.

galan7777777
Nothing zoom can do to supes would take him out. And WW wasn't even able to see. why can you accept that zoom would beat them badly, zoom snapped his fingers and it destroyed skyscrapers..... and he is much faster then the flash, if u visited his respect thread you would already know this

nvrbeenwthagirl
why can you accept that zoom would beat them badly, zoom snapped his fingers and it destroyed skyscrapers..... and he is much faster then the flash, if u visited his respect thread you would already know this

BEcuz I know better. Superman and WW together are strong enough to move continents or more. And they can fly. If they knew they were fighting zoom, WW could cross her braceletts and zoom could hit until his ears bleed. And his dmg output is not great enough to put superman down. Sorry. It just isn't. They have enough power and stamina between the two of them to get a blow in. And one blow from either of them is all they would need. Even if one fell the other would get the victory.

galan7777777
BEcuz I know better. Superman and WW together are strong enough to move continents or more. And they can fly. If they knew they were fighting zoom, WW could cross her braceletts and zoom could hit until his ears bleed. And his dmg output is not great enough to put superman down. Sorry. It just isn't. laughing whatever you say, but if you get board please go to his respect thread and learn wink

boriquaking55
Zoom goes ten billion times faster than the speed of light, stops the space-time continuum, steals WW and Superman's speed, and dumps them in the speedforce.

People wonder why I don't read Flash books

nvrbeenwthagirl
laughing whatever you say, but if you get board please go to his respect thread and learn wink

I read it. It isn't enough. He's still human. He isn't invulnerable. One Glancing blow is all it would take. Unless you think he coudl get thru her shields. Suppose Super Man did one of those handy Body Spins while hold a car or some weapon. How would zoom get past it? Supers and WW have too many options together that zoom can't over come.

galan7777777
I read it. It isn't enough. He's still human. He isn't invulnerable. One Glancing blow is all it would take. Unless you think he coudl get thru her shields. Suppose Super Man did one of those handy Body Spins while hold a car or some weapon. How would zoom get past it? Supers and WW have too many options together that zoom can't over come. yeah thats fine untill zoom steals supes/WW's speed, zoom wins this hands down, supe and diana are nothing to him

Blair Wind
How would they logically touch him? He could go time jumping "running" and they could never catch up to him erm

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Blair Wind
How would they logically touch him? He could go time jumping "running" and they could never catch up to him erm

Then exactly what is the point of this thread if it's so lopsided? They also could fly up into the air, or into the ocean, what is he going to do under water? Both of them can fight under water for hours. Can he?

boriquaking55
Yea, Zoom will dump them in teh speedforce and reverse time to enter an alternate dimension where DC stops writing such stupid shit rolling on floor laughing

galan7777777
Then exactly what is the point of this thread if it's so lopsided? They also could fly up into the air, or into the ocean, what is he going to do under water? Both of them can fight under water for hours. Can he? running away from zoom into the ocean is very far from beating him smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by boriquaking55
Yea, Zoom will dump them in teh speedforce and reverse time to enter an alternate dimension where DC stops writing such stupid shit rolling on floor laughing

Zoom doesn't steal energy like that or operate from the speed force. He operates on a faster plane in time. Or some kind of off time shift. It still doesn't make sense. He would still get tired if he's just a human operating in time. He doesn't have any extra stamina or invulnerable powers. So I really don't see how he races against flash for long periods of time like that. even if its only a few minutes to him. He's still a 40 somethign year old guy.I mean how the hell does he run from America to China and NOt get tired. Just cuz he does it in a faster time line, doesn't mean the distance shortens. WHAT. No logic at all. But whatever. Zoom beats up on WW for a while till she crossed her shield, which she should have done in that comic. while superman brings an entire ocean bed to the area and dumps it. drowning zoom. Or Superman Brings millions of tons of sand to the area choking zoom to death.

galan7777777
Zoom doesn't steal energy like that or operate from the speed force. He operates on a faster plane in time. Or some kind of off time shift. It still doesn't make sense. He would still get tired if he's just a human operating in time. He doesn't have any extra stamina or invulnerable powers. So I really don't see how he races against flash for long periods of time like that. even if its only a few minutes to him. He's still a 40 somethign year old guy.I mean how the hell does he run from America to China and NOt get tired. Just cuz he does it in a faster time line, doesn't mean the distance shortens. WHAT. No logic at all. But whatever. Zoom beats up on WW for a while till she crossed her shield, which she should have done in that comic. while superman brings an entire ocean bed to the area and dumps it. drowning zoom. Or Superman Brings millions of tons of sand to the area choking zoom to death. so zoom is going to give supes enough time to go "gather an entire ocean bed" or "gather millions of tons of sand?" c'mon man do you even believe your own arguments sometimes? smokin'

nvrbeenwthagirl
so zoom's going to give supes enough time to go "gather an entire ocean bed" or "gather millions of tons of sand?" c'mon man do you even believe your own arguments sometimes? smokin'

Superman isn't a slouch in speed. And WW isn't exacly something easy to kill. With her sight, she might have actually had a good fight against zoom. we will never know will we since she was BLIND. Besides, she crosses her bracelets and Zoom spends eternity trying to punch thru. Only to have have sand, a building, water, fire or any number of things poured into the entire area. He's only human. I can think of a million ways Superman and WW would beat the crap out of zoom. Super man could start a fire in the area where him and ww are. Zoom is human. He's still gonna burn. They could fight him and take the fight purposely to the north pole where zoom would eventually freeze to death or have to leave the area.

invisiblewoman
Zoom ftw!

Inhuman
Unfu***ngbelievable! eek!
In another thread you had Flash(who is arguable a bit slower than Zoom) speed blitzing Silver sufer & Runner (who are on par with flash & zoom in speed).
Now cause its supergod and wonderwoman they win and can actually tag him or beat him in several ways? roll eyes (sarcastic)

thumb down

nvrbeenwthagirl
So WW and Superman Stand in a volcano Pit that is active, What is zoom going to do? WW and Superman Grab Live wires and charge themselves up. Is zoom going to hit them? he doesn't have super strength so it's not like he's gonna pick up a tree and hit them. They have too much dmg resistance and stamina to lose. Granted they would have to think, but they are two of the smartest heroes, and they have enough stamina to last long enough for the win.

great_dane
zoom would take them both. he's basically the flash, he is the flash.
and WW and superman cant take on the flash

xmarksthespot
Zoom wins.

great_dane
how about zoom viabrating through the volcano as well as them both, bypassing any lava molecules that were to touch him

galan7777777
Originally posted by great_dane
zoom would take them both. he's basically the flash, he is the flash.
and WW and superman cant take on the flash he is actually much faster then the flash

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Inhuman

Unfu***ngbelievable! eek!
In another thread you had Flash(who is arguable a bit slower than Zoom) speed blitzing Silver sufer & Runner (who are on par with flash & zoom in speed).
Now cause its supergod and wonderwoman they win and can actually tag him or beat him in several ways? roll eyes (sarcastic)

thumb down

Show me where I have Flash Speed blitzing the runner or silver surfer. Please pull them up. And let's not forget that the flash can steal kinetic speed and do things zoom cannot. I just love the way your trying to make me look. but you are the one who looks silly. Zoom and flash have different powers. And I dont ever remember saying flash could speed blitz the runner. Maybe you can pull it up for me. I do remember saying flash could steal his speed or beat him.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by great_dane
how about zoom viabrating through the volcano as well as them both, bypassing any lava molecules that were to touch him

I ddint' know zoom could vibrate. That would mean he had superspeed. he doesn't. The heat is still the same. The heat is what would get him.

bigbran
So WW and Superman Stand in a volcano Pit that is active, What is zoom going to do? WW and Superman Grab Live wires and charge themselves up. Is zoom going to hit them? he doesn't have super strength so it's not like he's gonna pick up a tree and hit them. They have too much dmg resistance and stamina to lose. Granted they would have to think, but they are two of the smartest heroes, and they have enough stamina to last long enough for the win. Where the hell did you get the volcano pit from?
Your reaching.

bigbran
I ddint' know zoom could vibrate. That would mean he had superspeed. he doesn't. The heat is still the same. The heat is what would get him. laughing laughing laughing wait...what? What the f**k?

He doesn't have superspeed now?

Accel
Superman isn't a slouch in speed.
Compared to Zoom he is.
And WW isn't exacly something easy to kill.
For Hunter Zolomon she is.
Besides, she crosses her bracelets and Zoom spends eternity trying to punch thru. Only to have have sand, a building, water, fire or any number of things poured into the entire area. He's only human. I can think of a million ways Superman and WW would beat the crap out of zoom. Super man could start a fire in the area where him and ww are. Zoom is human. He's still gonna burn. They could fight him and take the fight purposely to the north pole where zoom would eventually freeze to death or have to leave the area.
The thing is, neither Supes nor WW would get the chance to any of this.

Zoom's powers allow him to basicallly do a million things in a second. Before they got the chance to do ANYTHING, he'd be all over them.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by bigbran
laughing laughing laughing wait...what? What the f**k?

He doesn't have superspeed now?

NO he doesn't. By logic, he should even be able to run from america to china. He's still human. he should get tired.

bigbran
NO he doesn't. By logic, he should even be able to run from america to china. He's still human. he should get tired. It's called powers.
Your reaching.
No one in comics should fly then.
Being biten by a Spider shouldn't give you powers.
etc.

You're reaching.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Accel
Compared to Zoom he is.

For Hunter Zolomon she is.

The thing is, neither Supes nor WW would get the chance to any of this.

Zoom's powers allow him to basicallly do a million things in a second. Before they got the chance to do ANYTHING, he'd be all over them.

First off, there are no stips to this thread. So we dont' know if it's a bell, if they are flying, or what is going on. IF they are flying, he will never get one hit in. 2ndly, It's not like They are so weak as his hits will kill them. I'm not buying it. But every one is entitled to thier own opinion.

nvrbeenwthagirl
It's called powers.
Your reaching.
No one in comics should fly then.
Being biten by a Spider shouldn't give you powers.
etc.

You're reaching.

Um no. He travels in time. He should be faster than everyone relatively. It doesn't mean he gets stamina or can run from china to america without exhaustion. I"m not reaching. If it were a character you were arguing against, you would call up the same kinds of logic. I call something how I see it and I"m reaching. Ill make sure the next time you call something out that is BS or illogical and i'll tell you the same bs line. It's in comics.

Accel
First off, there are no stips to this thread. So we dont' know if it's a bell, if they are flying, or what is going on. IF they are flying, he will never get one hit in. 2ndly, It's not like They are so weak as his hits will kill them. I'm not buying it. But every one is entitled to thier own opinion.
We normally assume they start on the groununless stated otherwise.

WW's not even an issue. Zoom could just grab something sharp and pointy and stab her a few hundred times all around. Then he could focus all his attenton on Superman.

Accel
Um no. He travels in time. He should be faster than everyone relatively. It doesn't mean he gets stamina or can run from china to america without exhaustion. I"m not reaching. If it were a character you were arguing against, you would call up the same kinds of logic. I call something how I see it and I"m reaching. Ill make sure the next time you call something out that is BS or illogical and i'll tell you the same bs line. It's in comics.
Apparently, that's not an issue for him. He once raced Flash around the world about 14 times in less than a second.

bigbran
Um no. He travels in time. He should be faster than everyone relatively. It doesn't mean he gets stamina or can run from china to america without exhaustion. I"m not reaching. If it were a character you were arguing against, you would call up the same kinds of logic. I call something how I see it and I"m reaching. Ill make sure the next time you call something out that is BS or illogical and i'll tell you the same bs line. It's in comics. Your using logic in comic books!

That logic could also go to any character in comics. How does moving planets work? How does flying work? How does Iron Man's suit work?
You see?

That's why I said you're reaching.

nvrbeenwthagirl
We normally assume they start on the groununless stated otherwise.

WW's not even an issue. Zoom could just grab something sharp and pointy and stab her a few hundred times all around. Then he could focus all his attenton on Superman.

The problem with most of these threads is that we dont know if the characters know that they are fighting. If they know they are fighting, then what's to stop Ww from going into the match with her braclets crossed, her sandles on, which slow time and dimension hop, or some other method. The problem with threads like these is it's lopsided. If every one thinks that zoom is so fast that they can't do a thing about it, then what is the point of the thread? If every idea that I state is possible but no one sees it as so, then what is the debate for? and if you have characters with superspeed, then you have to set the match so that all sides have at least a chance for a hit in or else it's not even a good match.

xmarksthespot
I think we've heard this before from a certain someone obsessed with Exiles Hyperstorm.

ninja

nvrbeenwthagirl
Your using logic in comic books!

That logic could also go to any character in comics. How does moving planets work? How does flying work? How does Iron Man's suit work?
You see?

That's why I said you're reaching.

And yet ur still not getting it. We know that the flash has an accelerated metabolism and unlimted stamina that allows him to race around the world and not get tired. Zoom has no such thing. He is only moving faster than the time flow. He should be able to outrace every one for short distances. But he should get tired. it's not logical even for the character's abilities. Period.

bigbran
And yet ur still not getting it. We know that the flash has an accelerated metabolism and unlimted stamina that allows him to race around the world and not get tired. Zoom has no such thing. He is only moving faster than the time flow. He should be able to outrace every one for short distances. But he should get tired. it's not logical even for the character's abilities. Period. Stop answering my posts, if your going to do this.

He is still able to do this in every damn book!!
Not just one book....but everyone of them!

Why does Spiderman last so long? What does a spider do for endurance?

Plus you're arguement has changed quite a few times in this thread.
First he can't do anything, next, you're arguing that he's a cheap character, and this thread is lopsided? What the f**k?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Stop answering my posts, if your going to do this.

He is still able to do this in every damn book!!
Not just one book....but everyone of them!

Why does Spiderman last so long? What does a spider do for endurance?

Plus you're arguement has changed quite a few times in this thread.
First he can't do anything, next, you're arguing that he's a cheap character, and this thread is lopsided? What the f**k?

NO my argument hasn't changed. I'm saying IF they can't do anything as you all suggest, what is the point of the thread. REad with an open mind and you'll see what i'm saying instead of what you want me to be saying. Spiders have super strength. In Comics and in the real world, the stronger you are, the more stamina you have.

Accel
The problem with most of these threads is that we dont know if the characters know that they are fighting. If they know they are fighting, then what's to stop Ww from going into the match with her braclets crossed, her sandles on, which slow time and dimension hop, or some other method. The problem with threads like these is it's lopsided. If every one thinks that zoom is so fast that they can't do a thing about it, then what is the point of the thread? If every idea that I state is possible but no one sees it as so, then what is the debate for? and if you have characters with superspeed, then you have to set the match so that all sides have at least a chance for a hit in or else it's not even a good match.
All that would be part of prep. In a no prep fight, you basically have the combatants pushed into the fighting area with some basic knowledge of their opponents, meaning no extra items. WW can't cross her bracelets before the battle, Silver Surfer can't amp himself up, GL can't make constructs, etc.

As for the thread itself, many threads are worse than this. SOme people just make these because they want to hear other peoples' opinions or start some debate like what we have here.

nvrbeenwthagirl
All that would be part of prep. In a no prep fight, you basically have the combatants pushed into the fighting area with some basic knowledge of their opponents, meaning no extra items. WW can't cross her bracelets before the battle, Silver Surfer can't amp himself up, GL can't make constructs, etc.

As for the thread itself, many threads are worse than this. SOme people just make these because they want to hear other peoples' opinions or start some debate like what we have here.

When it comes to characters with superior speed, there needs to be some kind of prep. I cannot stand Speed blitz for the win in every other thread. That is why I try and pick opponents who are similiar in skills and powers. You'll NEVER see a thread of mine having Superman fighting Hulk. So everyone can say SPeed blitz ftw. What kind of debate is that?

Validus
Zoom 10/10

deathknight
if wonderwoman blind can catch zoom in the lasso she can do it better not blind. Secondly she was being punched all around and yet still on her feat after each blow. so my point is superman and wonder woman are capable of beating zoom. WW wih lasso and supes with heat vision.

trolly_crouchjr
How is the heat vision gonna tocuh zoom

x_danny_x
shit Zoom faster than the flash.

I never heard of this guy before.

Superherovandal
firstly WW only caught Zoom cause he let her. not cause she could do it to him trying. so your point is moot. and he's faster than flash. easily.

grey fox
Zoom kills Supes and impregnates WW At the same time !

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.