Suicide Club

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tiff_n_a00
Hey i was wondering if anyone has seen Suicide Club?
I usually love Japanese horror films, but just wanted to get some opinions on it before I rent it.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0312843/#comment

It seems like it'd be awesome, especially from the pic with the girls getting ready to jump in front of the train in the beginning. for some reason i find that pic really creepy.

Impediment
I own it, and it's worth a rent, IMO. It's nothing spectacular, mind you, but the only reason I bought it was because it was only $5 used and I felt like taking a chance by blind buying something. Overall, it didnt suck, but, again, it's nothing epic.

Kryzula
I've seen it...
I have to agree with Impediment... it's worth renting but it's nothing special.

~ Kryzula

Vash_4_prez
its been a while since i saw it, but im pretty sure the ending didn't do it for me. do any of you guys understand it?

LÉONpro2007
ive seen the movie cover at Block Buster, my dad always looks at it. I may rent it one day.

2D_MASTER
this movie sucked ass. The only why people like it is because its a fawking Jap-horror film (which some people automatic equate to "good"wink. Its' a festering pile of dog shit, I'm embarassed to say I wasted money on renting this POS.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.