Pirate Boots

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deathstroke
I was trying to think of all of the comic characters that wear pirate boots. Off the top of my head I could only think of:

Deathstroke
Taskmaster
Captain America
Classic Martian Manhunter

I know there's got to be more, and since pirate boots are badass I figured I'd try and make a list. Some help would be appreciated.

Deathstroke
Captain Marvel is another one

manjaro
black adam
power girl
slade's daughter
everybodyelse from the marvel family
i think green goblin at one point
same for hob goblin
thunderbird(original)
warpath--when he was into the Native American motif(X-corp days)
shaman from alpha flight
El aguila
all the original Xmen costumes..except wolverine and beast(as he was a barefoot human at the time)
Bucky

Psyquis52
Hawkeye.

Bucky

Deathstroke
didn't Juggernaut used to wear pirate boots?

Just
Pirate boots suck. They're the worst thing since wearing undewear on the outside. Wolverine and Hawkeye's eye extenders are retarded too.

Black Adam
Originally posted by Just
Pirate boots suck. They're the worst thing since wearing undewear on the outside. Wolverine and Hawkeye's eye extenders are retarded too.

LIES

Scoobless
Originally posted by Just

You're on "the List" pal.... mad

Mindship
*wondering if I should start a list of all heroines who wear opera gloves*

Inhuman
Thanos kinda does.
Darkseid wears knee high $lut boots.

Plus: Pirate boots for the win!thumb up

Milkie
Captain Marvel, Captain Marvel Jr. & Mary Marvel

Grimm22
i've never understood how the boots stay on confused

I mean when Cap is kicking someone im not suprised they dont just slip off stick out tongue

Deathstroke
i always thought there were laces underneath the folded down part

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.